IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Heresy Republic of Australia

+7
BALLINMONK
StrictLime
BBJynne
laxspartan007
CivBase
Death no more
DARTH_ZTNEB
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

BanjoSamurai wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
BanjoSamurai wrote:After a long and tedious journey from Korea, a helicopter lands on a helipad near the embassy. The diplomat walks inside the embassy and before the representative "asks who are you" the diplomat cuts him/her/it off "there were some problems in our travels, I hope that we still have an appointment."

Receptionist: "Of course, sir! Name?"

The diplomat looks surprised and with a slight grin says, "I am Korea's head diplomat, I am Choe Deok-sin!!!"

Receptionist: "oooooh someone excited... Follow the group to the room on the left. You'll be seeing Mr. Cipris Marron."

77The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:09 pm

BanjoSamurai

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
BanjoSamurai wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
BanjoSamurai wrote:After a long and tedious journey from Korea, a helicopter lands on a helipad near the embassy. The diplomat walks inside the embassy and before the representative "asks who are you" the diplomat cuts him/her/it off "there were some problems in our travels, I hope that we still have an appointment."

Receptionist: "Of course, sir! Name?"

The diplomat looks surprised and with a slight grin says, "I am Korea's head diplomat, I am Choe Deok-sin!!!"

Receptionist: "oooooh someone excited... Follow the group to the room on the left. You'll be seeing Mr. Cipris Marron."

"Why thank you." The diplomat follows the group, and soon he enters the room.

78The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Cipris: "Hello, Mr. Choe. I'm glad to see the HKME has an interest in us. What can i do for you today, sir?"

79The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

"Representitive Joey, please come in, as the ERS rep has left without me knowing."

80The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 pm

laxspartan007

"ok then"

*Joey enters the room*

"there is something very important i would wish to talk to you about, but before we begin...i would like some vodka"

81The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:42 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Vodka it is, then. and as this is a private conversation.... *The Commander stands up and walks over to the doors, shooing the gaurds out and closes the doors*

(High Commander Nick is not avalible until further noted)

82The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 pm

laxspartan007

*Joey pushes open the doors with bolth hands and stumbles out*

"NO Sir, i will not be sulr come to your fanncy words or yuur goodly tastey drinks, i will not accept annything butt utter surrender."

*walks downstairs and goes to chopper, then takes off to the UUS with bad news*

83The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

"So i guess that land's not for sale, huh? well..." stutters the High Commander, "guess i should set a drink limit next time.."

"Stacey, please make sure the UUS rep doesnt fly home. could be hazzardous.."

84The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Fri May 13, 2011 9:49 pm

BALLINMONK

*message arrives from GAR and reads the following*
We are ceasing all trade with your nation until you pull out of au02 and au04, your actions sicken the world

85The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sat May 14, 2011 7:22 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

*RADIO BROADCAST* "T.O.C. is cutting all trade agreements until you with draw from Au 4 and Au 2."

86The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Ruski

Ruski

Ivan Konstantinov, Ministry of Trade wrote:

You have subjected imperialism to nations of Australia. As a result, the Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union condemns your invasion of these sovereign regions of AU02 and AU04. We strongly urge you to pull out of the stated regions and to respect both of these nation's independence and freedom. We believe your nation's can still conduct diplomacy with one another rather than going through the perils of combat and loss.

87The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sat May 14, 2011 11:55 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Ruski wrote:

You have subjected imperialism to nations of Australia. As a result, the Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union condemns your invasion of these sovereign regions of AU02 and AU04. We strongly urge you to pull out of the stated regions and to respect both of these nation's independence and freedom. We believe your nation's can still conduct diplomacy with one another rather than going through the perils of combat and loss.

Do what you will. I'm taking the land and im following through on my agreement. diplomacy is pointless when it always fails. I'm simply helping myself and my neighbor who hasnt stuffed their heads so far up the UUUs asses that they can smell the ugly beast's breath. I'm sorry that you feel like taking away my candy will make me behave like a good little boy, but i refuse. you of all people should know the feeling, Lenin.

88The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sun May 15, 2011 12:10 am

Ruski

Ruski

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
Ruski wrote:

Do what you will. I'm taking the land and im following through on my agreement. diplomacy is pointless when it always fails. I'm simply helping myself and my neighbor who hasnt stuffed their heads so far up the UUUs asses that they can smell the ugly beast's breath. I'm sorry that you feel like taking away my candy will make me behave like a good little boy, but i refuse. you of all people should know the feeling, Lenin.

Yes, diplomacy always fails Darth, which is why the majority of people have around 6-8 regions through diplomacy. Please, check things out before you make yourself look dumb in that respect.

Also, you refer to the UUU as an ugly beast, yet you're the aggressor here, while the UUU's purpose is for the pursuit of peace. Again, your point falls.

You will feel sorry for such activities in the future.

I will point out that Lenin is not relevant in this discussion as I'm not even Lenin, nor does my nation relate to him once so ever, nor does it even apply to this situation.

89The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sun May 15, 2011 12:20 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Ruski wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
Ruski wrote:

Yes, diplomacy always fails Darth, which is why the majority of people have around 6-8 regions through diplomacy. Please, check things out before you make yourself look dumb in that respect.

Also, you refer to the UUU as an ugly beast, yet you're the aggressor here, while the UUU's purpose is for the pursuit of peace. Again, your point falls.

I will point out that Lenin is not relevant in this discussion as I'm not even Lenin, nor does my nation relate to him once so ever, nor does it even apply to this situation.

don't be a pious ass, Lenin. and yes, i find the UUU disgusting. And NEVER refer to me as stupid. I'm sure i have much beteter grasp on things than you will ever know, boy.

90The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sun May 15, 2011 12:28 am

Ruski

Ruski

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
Ruski wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
Ruski wrote:

don't be a pious ass, Lenin. and yes, i find the UUU disgusting. And NEVER refer to me as stupid. I'm sure i have much beteter grasp on things than you will ever know, boy.

You know, there's something about you, your non-existent grammar, and illogical reasoning that leads me to not believe what you say is true.

91The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sun May 15, 2011 12:42 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Ruski wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
Ruski wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
Ruski wrote:

You know, there's something about you, your non-existent grammar, and illogical reasoning that leads me to not believe what you say is true.

im sorry, lenin, but i dont repsect you enough to bother with proper grammar. and my reasoning isnt out in the open. not my, or your, problem. so back off.

92The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sun May 15, 2011 9:57 am

StrictLime

StrictLime

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
lenin

((Lenin was more of the benevolent ruler, if you want to say something bad about him Stalin would be a better choice.))

93The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sun May 15, 2011 1:10 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

StrictLime wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
lenin

((Lenin was more of the benevolent ruler, if you want to say something bad about him Stalin would be a better choice.))

I was simply calling him lenin for his nation's name. not for him being bad. while i do not RESPECT him, i am in no way saying he's a bad ruler. therefore, Lenin will stick.

94The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

ah i see.

95The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Mon May 16, 2011 8:05 pm

BALLINMONK

((you do realize you need to edit any out any of the country's not trading with you cause their are like 3 that put a embargo on you))

96The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

BALLINMONK wrote:((you do realize you need to edit any out any of the country's not trading with you cause their are like 3 that put a embargo on you))

Thanks. i never realized that one bit. ya know, cuz im on ALL the time.

97The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Wed May 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Ruski

Ruski

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
BALLINMONK wrote:((you do realize you need to edit any out any of the country's not trading with you cause their are like 3 that put a embargo on you))

((No need to take his post in a negative a negative way and reply in a sarcastic manner. He was simply informing you if you had not noticed the ceasing of trade.))

98The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Wed May 18, 2011 10:23 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Ruski wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:

((No need to take his post in a negative a negative way and reply in a sarcastic manner. He was simply informing you if you had not noticed the ceasing of trade.))

i hadnt been on. and i know. just a bit tired of you two

99The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Fri May 20, 2011 1:23 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

((fuck it))

*T.O.C. Broadcast is sent* "The Outback Confederacy is lifting its trade embargo, trade is now welcome."

100The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 4 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Fri May 20, 2011 1:31 pm

laxspartan007

lololol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum