IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Heresy Republic of Australia

+7
BALLINMONK
StrictLime
BBJynne
laxspartan007
CivBase
Death no more
DARTH_ZTNEB
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sun May 22, 2011 12:39 pm

BALLINMONK

* A car moves toward the HRA embassy waving the flag of GAR and a radio message is sent to the HRA saying that GAR would like to talk with it's neighbor*

102The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Sun May 22, 2011 10:28 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

BALLINMONK wrote:* A car moves toward the HRA embassy waving the flag of GAR and a radio message is sent to the HRA saying that GAR would like to talk with it's neighbor*

*A team of snipers watch the car carefully* *a re: is sent.*
"Get out of the car. we have sent an HRA SUV to pick you up."

103The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Mon May 23, 2011 12:35 am

BALLINMONK

*the diplomat steps out of the car and waits for the HRA suv*

104The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

*The HRA vehicle arrives and picks up the GAR representitive and others who were in the car* "Im sorry," says the driver, "but theere is far too much hostility to let in vehicles and people we dont know are completely peacefull."

*The SUV takes them directly to the embassy*

105The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Mon May 23, 2011 2:27 pm

BALLINMONK

*The gar diplomat ask if an appointment can be made as he has much to talk about with the HRA*

106The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Mon May 23, 2011 8:05 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

*A call is patched through to the SUV speaker*

"a spot is avalible. you can come in whenever, sir"

107The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

RADIO BROADCAST *T.O.C. has decided that lifting the embargo was a very bad decision, so it has been put back in place.*

108The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:04 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

StrictLime wrote:RADIO BROADCAST *T.O.C. has decided that lifting the embargo was a very bad decision, so it has been put back in place.*

*A reply radio brodcast is sent to the T.O.C. trade managment center*
"The HRA is respectivly tired of your flip flopping. any possible trade with the T.O.C. is banned until further notice. Thank you."

109The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Fireforge

Fireforge

*An NVN helicopter lands on the grounds of the HRA Embassy and a diplomat steps out and walks into the building. He approaches the receptionist.*

"Is it possible to get council with the head of the HRA?"

110The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 pm

CivBase

CivBase

((why do you guys insist on landing helicopters on the lawns of wherever you're going? Most nations would see that as a MAJOR breach in security))

111The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:57 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

((And it messes up the lawn!))

*The receptionist looks at the NVN diplomat oddly*

"It is possible, yes. But why, may i ask? And if you are to be here, i must have your name"

112The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Fireforge

Fireforge

(I assume that there is a landing pad there(?))

"My name is Stigis. And i would like to speak about a rather large buisness proposition."

113The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:12 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

*The receptionist signals for a group of four well armed men to accompany the man*

"Please follow these gentlemen to see the High Commander. But mind yourself. He's in a particularlly bad mood today..."

*The men lead the representitive to the elevator on the far left. He is then taken streight to the large door of the High Commander.*

114The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:31 am

Fireforge

Fireforge

"High Commander! I wish to speak to you. In Private though."

The Conversation will be had in PMs.

115The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:37 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Fireforge wrote:(I assume that there is a landing pad there(?))

((...in the lawn?))

116The Heresy Republic of Australia - Page 5 Empty Re: The Heresy Republic of Australia Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

I suppose its like in Mercenaries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum