IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chatter Box

+17
tiny tim
Gold Spartan
Baconsen
Rotaretilbo
DARTH_ZTNEB
BanjoSamurai
BALLINMONK
StrictLime
Ruski
Death no more
dragoon9105
Kasrkin Seath
laxspartan007
vendetta22
BBJynne
Gauz
CivBase
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

51Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:53 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

First, It's not the center of the universe. it just has alot of spots open that arent near any powerful NPCs. so it's good for starting. and second, WHY ARE WE STILL ON THIS?!

52Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:09 am

Rotaretilbo

I'd just like to again point out that, despite the claims of several people, Australia is still one of the least crowded, safest continents on the map right now.

53Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 am

Death no more

triple cunted hooker.... lol

Australia isnt to crowded but it will probably turn into a war later on when lax and fire forge decide to make their move.

54Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:03 am

BALLINMONK

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:First, It's not the center of the universe. it just has alot of spots open that arent near any powerful NPCs. so it's good for starting. and second, WHY ARE WE STILL ON THIS?!
Where still on this Darth because lax is trying to make game have better results for him, and just thought of this! So if laxs friend and him drive us all out of Australia what happens to his friend since he has informed me that he want Australia all for him self?

55Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

laxspartan007

you will find out, and also you will learn quickly i dont really give a shit for spelling

BTW Strict, stop waiting for bitchy mama bear on a period to lash out at me with poorly thought out posts, and then thinking it was the best argument point in the history of arguments...

Last edited by laxspartan007 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

56Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Rotaretilbo

To be fair, you guys basically formed a three-person kill lax alliance OoC.

57Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 pm

laxspartan007

+ everyone else Razz

58Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:51 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

laxspartan007 wrote:you will find out, and also you will learn quickly i dont really give a shit for spelling

BTW Strict, stop waiting for bitchy mama bear on a period to lash out at me with poorly thought out posts, and then thinking it was the best argument point in the history of arguments...

ummm fuck you faggot, i have lashed out at you on my own no one likes you and doing your douchy shit doesn't help. and how was he poorly thought out he blew your whiny ass out of the water, sure i whined because i thought they had put there nation right next to me i didn't realize that he was a territory away so shut the fuck up.

59Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:53 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

Rotaretilbo wrote:To be fair, you guys basically formed a three-person kill lax alliance OoC.

no we want to defend our selves, lax keeps threatening us.

60Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:21 pm

laxspartan007

see strict, your the guy that stands behind the bigger guy and kisses his ass and says whatever comes out of his mouth is gold, you are just blinding yourself from the trueth

61Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:34 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

laxspartan007 wrote:see strict, your the guy that stands behind the bigger guy and kisses his ass and says whatever comes out of his mouth is gold, you are just blinding yourself from the trueth

you dont know shit about me i fucking hated you from the beginning, but i was trying to be more subtle about it, but you provoke me and now im pissed and this isn't about fucking aussie any more, your a fucking douche and once more you don't even realize it. really dude take a second, look at your shit that you send to everyone none of it helps, your acting like the whole world would just love to suck your dick.

62Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:36 pm

laxspartan007

hahaha, the funny part is you dont know me, i know everyone else and know they dislike me, im ok with that...just get use to it bitch tongue

63Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:41 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

laxspartan007 wrote:hahaha, the funny part is you dont know me, i know everyone else and know they dislike me, im ok with that...just get use to it bitch tongue

i never said i knew you, and don't call me bitch your the one that started this shit...wow lax you should feel proud i've never actually wanted to kill some one over the internet but this short, excruciatingly painful time talking to you and i want to more than anything right now...

64Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:42 pm

laxspartan007

congrats!

65Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 am

Baconsen

Baconsen

Rotaretilbo wrote:To be fair, you guys basically formed a three-person kill lax alliance OoC.
Oh that's dick...

66Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:05 am

Gold Spartan

Baconsen wrote:
Oh that's dick...
so same thing that happened to him last IN? Razz

67Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:38 am

StrictLime

StrictLime

Gold Spartan wrote:
Baconsen wrote:
Oh that's dick...

we are not trying to kill him, we are defending ourselves from his little crusade he has planned not to mention stop him from getting Australia because he only wants it so he can kill gauz.

68Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm

BALLINMONK

StrictLime wrote:
Gold Spartan wrote:
Baconsen wrote:
Oh that's dick...

we are not trying to kill him, we are defending ourselves from his little crusade he has planned not to mention stop him from getting Australia because he only wants it so he can kill gauz.
OH SIT DOWN!

69Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Ruski

Ruski

Guys, if you insist on carrying on with this particular discussion, please move over to the Arguing about Australia thread in the Gen. Discussion. BB moved the majority of the conversation there for a reason.

70Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Ruski wrote:Guys, if you insist on carrying on with this particular discussion, please move over to the Arguing about Australia thread in the Gen. Discussion. BB moved the majority of the conversation there for a reason.
but it's the chatter box...

71Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 pm

Ruski

Ruski

Baconsen wrote:
Ruski wrote:Guys, if you insist on carrying on with this particular discussion, please move over to the Arguing about Australia thread in the Gen. Discussion. BB moved the majority of the conversation there for a reason.
but it's the chatter box...

It may be the chatter box, but any conversation that is about Australia OoC here, should be in the thread meant for it

https://nations.forumotion.com/t110-arguing-about-australia

72Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:48 pm

laxspartan007

BALLINMONK wrote:
StrictLime wrote:
Gold Spartan wrote:
Baconsen wrote:
Oh that's dick...

OH SIT DOWN!
yeah, try to keep your bitch on a leash next time... Razz

73Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:07 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

he was talking to you, and don't call me bitch.

oh yea and by the way you based your whole argument on 1 comment but everything else i have done has not even come close to your little "analysis" of me, while mine was based on all the things you have done so.

Last edited by StrictLime on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

74Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:09 pm

laxspartan007

first of all, im not even in the quote box for him to be talking to me...

second of all, i just call it as i see it Wink

75Chatter Box - Page 3 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:34 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

laxspartan007 wrote:first of all, im not even in the quote box for him to be talking to me...

second of all, i just call it as i see it Wink

parting words before my interest in arguing with you diminishes completely, think before you speak, actually look at the other things people do before you say some supposedly "clever" analysis of someone whom which you do not know. now sit down shut up and i will not respond to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum