IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chatter Box

+17
tiny tim
Gold Spartan
Baconsen
Rotaretilbo
DARTH_ZTNEB
BanjoSamurai
BALLINMONK
StrictLime
Ruski
Death no more
dragoon9105
Kasrkin Seath
laxspartan007
vendetta22
BBJynne
Gauz
CivBase
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

276Chatter Box - Page 12 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm

CivBase

CivBase

....I'd just like to point out, Darth, that the World Union is the only reason you weren't annihilated the moment you joined the game....

277Chatter Box - Page 12 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:10 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

well if there was no WU half of the planet would have broken out in war ages ago.

278Chatter Box - Page 12 Empty Re: Chatter Box Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Rotaretilbo wrote:And if I had made that suggestion, would you have just stood by and not said anything about it? Especially since you hate everyone, especially myself, by your own admission, simply because we exist? Obviously not, given how vehemently you defend your idiotic suggestion.

still a cunt.

279Chatter Box - Page 12 Empty Re: Chatter Box Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 am

Rotaretilbo

See, now this is a little less fun to respond to, because this is just the exact same post from the other thread, and it would be boring to rewrite the same post from that thread on my end. Of course, the face that you've basically stopped debating on all fronts and apparently somehow think that really obvious name calling will serve you better than just conceding or leaving. I mean, I understand you hate everyone, but you're either arguing here to make me look bad or arguing here to make yourself feel smart, and neither of those is even remotely accomplished by your most recent posts.

280Chatter Box - Page 12 Empty Re: Chatter Box Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

Some people dont like to debate endlessly and indefinatly, Everyone has a limit of where their patience with someone will break.

281Chatter Box - Page 12 Empty Re: Chatter Box Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

henceforth, youre a cunt, rot.

282Chatter Box - Page 12 Empty Re: Chatter Box Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:33 am

Rotaretilbo

Be that as it may, drag, saying "you're a cunt" doesn't end a debate. It just makes you look like a douchebag. If someone doesn't want to debate, they can simply not debate. This nifty little thing called free will. If Darth doesn't want to debate, he doesn't have to respond to my posts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum