IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chatter Box

+17
tiny tim
Gold Spartan
Baconsen
Rotaretilbo
DARTH_ZTNEB
BanjoSamurai
BALLINMONK
StrictLime
Ruski
Death no more
dragoon9105
Kasrkin Seath
laxspartan007
vendetta22
BBJynne
Gauz
CivBase
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

https://nations.forumotion.com/t99-player-announcements#2131

Created a thread for general IC announcements.

WU gets its own thread because it does.

https://nations.forumotion.com

27Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Fine by me. Gratsi.

28Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:50 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Hey guys... just because you put what you say in quotes, it doesn't mean that you're RPing >.>

29Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Kasrkin Seath

am I being yelled at?

30Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:09 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Nah. Almost everyone does it.

31Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 am

Death no more

So civ, how goes getting Tanner back?

32Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Death no more

First to 20PP Very Happy

33Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:45 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Well... nothing has come up so far Neutral

34Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:50 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

20 PP, please, your going to fall behind fast

35Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm

CivBase

CivBase

For just 1 PP a month, you too can feed a starving Beauro of Investigation. Remember, you can make a difference. Call today.

36Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:20 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

Yes lets all willingly fund a project that will prevent us from getting all the cool technologies.

Like zombie virus's
Nukes
Disruptor fields
Warp Cannons
Singularity Bombs
nerve gas
Cloning
Bio weapons
Orbital Bombardment Platforms
Laser Satilites
Robotic armies of DOOOOOOOOOOOM!

37Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 am

Kasrkin Seath

Already have most of those and more

38Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:48 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

BBJynne wrote:@ PPL making orbitals: If I ever calculated how much a space elevator costs with you, send me a PM with how much it was.

I COMMAND YOU TO RESPOND

https://nations.forumotion.com

39Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:10 pm

laxspartan007

just as a general message, i relised i had noone in the game that accually like me, seeing how australia is getting fucking crowded, and everyone is inviteing there friends and sending them to australia...i invited my friend, FireForge

40Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Ruski

Ruski

laxspartan007 wrote:just as a general message, i relised i had noone in the game that accually like me, seeing how australia is getting fucking crowded, and everyone is inviteing there friends and sending them to australia...i invited my friend, FireForge

Only two new people joined in Australia. Strict had always been there, his computer had just went bad, so he wasn't active, his nation got turned into an NPC, then his computer was fixed, and he rejoined in the continent he had originally picked.

Ballin recently joined and choose because he wanted to be with his friend in Australia, in which he said, I quote, "Australia looks pretty open and Strict's there, so I'll go there."

This Darth guy, he's really the only other new person, and we had no idea who it was, except for Civ and I think you, although I could be wrong there.

I don't see why you thought they were joining specifically to fuck with you. This is an open game that anyone can essentially join.

41Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:36 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

Ruski wrote:
laxspartan007 wrote:just as a general message, i relised i had noone in the game that accually like me, seeing how australia is getting fucking crowded, and everyone is inviteing there friends and sending them to australia...i invited my friend, FireForge

Only two new people joined in Australia. Strict had always been there, his computer had just went bad, so he wasn't active, his nation got turned into an NPC, then his computer was fixed, and he rejoined in the continent he had originally picked.

Ballin recently joined and choose because he wanted to be with his friend in Australia, in which he said, I quote, "Australia looks pretty open and Strict's there, so I'll go there."

This Darth guy, he's really the only other new person, and we had no idea who it was, except for Civ and I think you, although I could be wrong there.

I don't see why you thought they were joining specifically to fuck with you. This is an open game that anyone can essentially join.

OOHHHRAAHH! well said ruski.

42Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:45 pm

laxspartan007

Ruski wrote:

when did i say they joined to fuck with me?

43Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Ruski

Ruski

44Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 pm

laxspartan007

"everyone has friends in australia, why cant i"

is what i ment by that if you interpret it differently thats up to you, but thats not how i said it...

45Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Death no more

Lax you don't have to fight them, you can always just persue a NAP with them and just dominate your side of Australia since you are a more developed country than them. Bringing in your friend just means less territory for you to have, and it's not very effective in a way since its you and him vs Ballin, Strict, NAR, and Darth if you act agressively. Even if you both had six military I doubt it would end well since they would call in international support from their allies or the WU.

46Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

laxspartan007

whateva, whateva, i do what i want...

47Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Death no more

That's what worries us Razz

48Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:47 pm

laxspartan007

bom

49Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:10 pm

BALLINMONK

Just as a general message proper sentence structure and English would be nice, Two what the hell man your just trying to be a dick and ruin the game and the experience for new players who thought it would be fun. Number three I had no clue Australia was the fucking center of the universe and was more sought over by you then a triple cunted hooker. For Four why the hell would you have a friend join if you want Australia all your self that makes no sense! PERIOD THE END.!>!>!>!?!??!

Last edited by BALLINMONK on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

50Chatter Box - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatter Box Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 pm

BanjoSamurai

Whats the word I'm looking for? Hmm I believe thats it's FUCKING PWNED!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum