IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chatter Box

+17
tiny tim
Gold Spartan
Baconsen
Rotaretilbo
DARTH_ZTNEB
BanjoSamurai
BALLINMONK
StrictLime
Ruski
Death no more
dragoon9105
Kasrkin Seath
laxspartan007
vendetta22
BBJynne
Gauz
CivBase
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

201Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 8:54 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Cuz.... you know... everything always turns out okay in Dead Space... Rolling Eyes

202Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 8:55 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

Nope i figure Death wants necros, soooooooo might as well farm them and sell them to him!!

203Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Rotaretilbo

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:i love how it all points to "im not telling you anything, youre telling me." and noones telling you to play differently.

I'm pretty sure "I hate you because of the way your playing its stupid stop doing it" qualifies as telling me how to play and how not to play.

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:theyre telling you that THEY want to play to somthing other than your standards.

And they can do so as they please. But that doesn't mean I should have to change how I want to play just to conform to how they want to play. Out of character, I am in now way hindering how they want to play, nor am I complaining about how they want to play. Whether my in character play style makes it hard for them to play they want to play or not is something beyond their control, and they should stop bitching about it.

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:and im calling you a douchebag cuz youre a douchebag.

Circular reasoning is circular reasoning. Just saying.

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:and this is the chatter box. its supposed to be out of character. you want in character? go ANYWHERE else on the site. seriously. there are fucking Youtube videos and college positions in here.

I'm well aware of that. I'm telling you to stop bitching out of character, not that you're bitching in the wrong thread.

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:and no, rot, i dont hate your nation. youre right. i hate you.

Which is the problem. I'm telling you to shut the fuck up. Your complaints are basically bullshit, as is your childish use of petty insults, and the meaningless way you throw a heavy word like "hate" around.

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:i dont know what youre trying to do, but youre explinations make you look like more of an ass to me.

How so? I'm not the one who hates someone for being critical of them. You're the one making this personal. And you're the one reverting to petty insults. In that regard, I actually this makes you the ass.

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:your nation has done nothing for me to even care, but you, as a person, have.

Telling you to shut the fuck up? You must really hate being told to take your bullshit and blow it out your ass, then.

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:youre a relentless ass.

I certainly can be. But I really don't think I'm out of line here.

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:and as for the realism, why? why would you want realism? real life is boring. thats why games are GAMES. to go through and enjoy an alternate reality.

The goal of an alternate reality is to be as realistic as possible so as to be believable without actually being shitty like real life.

Also, I would not recommend IN as a game to play in order to escape from reality. I've found that games in the fantasy setting are a lot more engrossing, because there is a lot more lore to soak in. I'd also suggest reading. I have found that science fiction and fantasy are both good reads for an escape.

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:and sorry to tell you, youre not special. i hate EVERYONE. y'all get that? i hate you. i hate every person, past, present, and future. sure there are some with specific reasons, but i hate you all the same.

And yet you have the audacity to call me an ass? You hate everyone simply for being not you? I'm pretty sure that is a level of ignorance that borders on pure hubris.

And frankly, if you hate people in general, why are you playing a text-based game that is clearly going to involve a lot of interaction with people? There are plenty of singleplayer and competitive multiplayer games you could player without ever having to actually interact or even acknowledge that you have a team. Go play Counter Strike or something and leave us people who are not quite yet apathetic enough to shun social contact alone.

204Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 9:06 pm

BALLINMONK

God it is nice to see that my simple question to people got buried in arguments....

205Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

your question was answered by Darth, so no it wasn't.

*EDIT*

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote: and sorry to tell you, youre not special. i hate EVERYONE. y'all get that? i hate you. i hate every person, past, present, and future. sure there are some with specific reasons, but i hate you all the same.

Darth why on earth would you say that, OoC is not supposed to effect you but we all know if some one acts like an ass OoC we are more likely to fuck him over given the chance, TBH that should have been kept back.

206Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Onyxknight

reading scifi and fantasy ftw ^.^(ends attempt to lighten the mood)

207Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Kasrkin Seath

Is Darth a troll?

Btw, just as a helpful hint. While doing something to a player's nation IC probably wont make them dislike you outside of the game, REALLY pissing them off OoC might yield different results within the game.

Maybe not a MAJOR shift... but, you know... maybe you DONT want to test that bio weapon on that tiny independant afterall...

208Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 9:45 pm

laxspartan007

Kasrkin Seath wrote:While doing something to a player's nation IC probably wont make them dislike you outside of the game, REALLY pissing them off OoC might yield different results within the game.

Example:

Me - HAI I AM LAX!
Everyone else - KILL IT WITH FIRE AND NEVER ENDING BANNS!

209Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Kasrkin Seath

laxspartan007 wrote:
Kasrkin Seath wrote:While doing something to a player's nation IC probably wont make them dislike you outside of the game, REALLY pissing them off OoC might yield different results within the game.

Example:

Me - HAI I AM LAX!
Everyone else - KILL IT WITH FIRE AND NEVER ENDING BANNS!
A prime example, thank you, Lax Razz

210Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 pm

laxspartan007

np Sad

211Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Wed May 25, 2011 2:02 pm

laxspartan007

this time i got banned just for existing...

212Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri May 27, 2011 5:01 pm

laxspartan007

Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo
Echo

213Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri May 27, 2011 7:34 pm

CivBase

CivBase

I C Wut U Did Thar

214Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Fri May 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Death no more

Active site is active ^.^

215Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat May 28, 2011 12:59 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Four days till June >.>

216Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Sat May 28, 2011 3:02 pm

laxspartan007

i will cut a bitch

217Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 30, 2011 3:41 pm

tiny tim

That's not a very nice thing to do.

218Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Death no more

Sleep

219Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 30, 2011 7:23 pm

BALLINMONK

maybe the game will start after October when we are all killed by raining fire, if that on guy is to be believed Rolling Eyes

220Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Mon May 30, 2011 9:01 pm

laxspartan007

study oh im sorry did you say something, i was busy being serous...

221Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:05 am

BALLINMONK

I would like to announce that i am resigning from the game and i leave all of my country to strictlime

222Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 am

laxspartan007

i belive ya cant do that, but im accually ok with it...

223Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:15 am

Fireforge

Fireforge

I'm not sure you should be posting this in the "Chatterbox" thread. stuff like that goes into the announcements page. And I'm pretty sure you cant do that. it just turns into an NPC...

224Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Space lasers.... alright, someone confess -_-

225Chatter Box - Page 9 Empty Re: Chatter Box Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm

laxspartan007

i am willing to give 50PP for the person who claims they did this and provides proof...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum