IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

United Utopian States

+11
DARTH_ZTNEB
Rotaretilbo
Gold Spartan
dragoon9105
CivBase
BBJynne
nocbl2
Tylertlat
Baconsen
Gauz
laxspartan007
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Thu May 12, 2011 2:00 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

*RADIO BROADCAST* "A T.O.C. transport helo request to land."

Never mind.

Last edited by StrictLime on Thu May 12, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

77United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Thu May 12, 2011 2:50 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

"I plan to send the following:

Light Tank - 2
Medium Tank - 2
Assault Infantry - 2
Missle Infantry - 2
Medic - 1
Warlord Tank - 2
Strike Fighter - 1
(Missile) Artilary - 3
Armed Drone - 1

And I am willing to send in any more non-predisposed troops to see this deal go through. All i ask is that you follow through on this deal and dont shoot my men in the back."

*Nick pulls out a cigarette and lights it*

"Can I trust the UUS on this? Can i trust you on this?"

78United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Thu May 12, 2011 4:55 pm

laxspartan007

"probably not, but that doesnt mean i will stab you in the back in anyway..."

"i must warn you they have many air defences so sending in the strike fighter would be very unwise, while i also suggest more artillery..."

"i accept this offer, but this only means west of you on australia and not the world correct?"

79United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Thu May 12, 2011 5:48 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

"Indeed. I will send support immediately. But I am in a conflict with a smaller nation west of 04, 02. I will send what i can. I'm leaving now; I must head my army from my own country. Call me if you need anything. you should have my office's number.. "

80United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Thu May 12, 2011 6:18 pm

laxspartan007

"i understand"

81United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Ruski

Ruski

Ivan Konstantinov, Ministry of Trade wrote:

You have subjected imperialism to nations of Australia. As a result, the Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union condemns your invasion of these sovereign region of AU04. We strongly urge you to pull out of the stated region and to respect the nation's independence and freedom. We believe your nation's can still conduct diplomacy with one another rather than going through the perils of combat and loss.

82United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 14, 2011 10:32 pm

laxspartan007

(they attacked first, BTW)

83United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Ruski

Ruski

laxspartan007 wrote:(they attacked first, BTW)

((Just because they attacked first doesn't mean that diplomacy can't be conducted. And maybe they attacked because they felt threatened by the policies and actions you've committed in the past. But thats just a thought.))

84United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 14, 2011 11:30 pm

laxspartan007

(and thus they attack, and not try diplomacy themself?)

85United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Ruski

Ruski

laxspartan007 wrote:(and thus they attack, and not try diplomacy themself?)

((I think you've missed the point. I clearly stated that you still had, and currently still do, the chance to conduct diplomacy with them. It does not matter if you were attacked first. War can be waged in defense, yes, but diplomacy could end things a lot easier and quicker way if it does happen to succeed.))

86United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 1:52 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

*T.O.C. Radio Broadcast* "T.O.C. would like to initiate trade and a NAP with your nation."

87United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 3:34 pm

laxspartan007

"NAP yes, Trade no"

88United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 4:12 pm

BanjoSamurai

((umm, really lax? really? this is very odd even for you...))

89United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 4:33 pm

laxspartan007

i dont like you guys, and it really only benefits you guys because i have all the trades i need...

90United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Death no more

laxspartan007 wrote:i dont like you guys, and it really only benefits you guys because i have all the trades i need...

91United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 9:15 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

lol pwnd

92United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 9:33 pm

laxspartan007

fuck off you newly joined shit bag

93United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 9:36 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

eat my ass troll

94United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 9:39 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Your guys' fighting is annoying to everyone else. Knock it off.

95United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Fri May 20, 2011 10:16 pm

laxspartan007

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:eat my ass troll

says the guy who is trolling on MY diplo thread dipshit

96United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 12:35 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

laxspartan007 wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:eat my ass troll

says the guy who is trolling on MY diplo thread dipshit

tis from "we didnt start the flame war"

and hows it annoying everyone else? i fail to see how they NEED to go to the UUS diplo thread when NOTHING is happening.

97United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 9:46 am

CivBase

CivBase

We read the posts here to keep informed on the game. This is not informing; it's a waste of time. Both of you have more options for expansion than I do, so just shut up.

98United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 10:44 am

laxspartan007

whateva, whateva, i do what i want...

99United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 1:20 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

((by the way, the reason i decided to do diplo with you lax is because I'm tired of this little girl arguing so i figured fuck it, if the nukes do end up raining down they wont be hitting me, although the nuclear fallout would drift down from the north hint hint, and i dont really need your trade either i have the world union trading with me.))

100United Utopian States - Page 4 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 1:31 pm

laxspartan007

*UUS ends NAP with Outback Confederacy*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum