IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

United Utopian States

+11
DARTH_ZTNEB
Rotaretilbo
Gold Spartan
dragoon9105
CivBase
BBJynne
nocbl2
Tylertlat
Baconsen
Gauz
laxspartan007
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101United Utopian States - Page 5 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 1:59 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

((that was done out of spite and means nothing, i didnt need either of the deals i offered you but i guess you want ballin to attack,good try though))

102United Utopian States - Page 5 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 2:03 pm

laxspartan007

id love if you or ballin would attack me, it would mean i could do somethin in the game...

103United Utopian States - Page 5 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 2:04 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

im not going to i have no aggressions towards you, and i dont fear you or darth or fire forge 1 bit, now i dont know what ballin has planned so thats why i said that.

104United Utopian States - Page 5 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 2:20 pm

laxspartan007

StrictLime wrote:im not going to i have no aggressions towards you.

you ARE going to have agrresion twords me? (dobble negative)

StrictLime wrote:and i dont fear you or darth or fire forge 1 bit, now i dont know what ballin has planned so thats why i said that.

I dont give a shit who you are or are not affraid of, darth can go fuck himself, i just signed his treaty thing so his troops can die instead of mine, and fireforge you should be scared of, he is a little more insane than me...

105United Utopian States - Page 5 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 2:22 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

laxspartan007 wrote:
StrictLime wrote:im not going to i have no aggressions towards you.

you ARE going to have agrresion twords me? (dobble negative)

StrictLime wrote:and i dont fear you or darth or fire forge 1 bit, now i dont know what ballin has planned so thats why i said that.

I dont give a shit who you are or are not affraid of, darth can go fuck himself, i just signed his treaty thing so his troops can die instead of mine, and fireforge you should be scared of, he is a little more insane than me...

you misspelled like 5 things while you were trying to get me on a overlooked comma opportunity.

106United Utopian States - Page 5 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 2:25 pm

laxspartan007

if you havent notice i cant spell, then you ARE more stupid then i have thought...

107United Utopian States - Page 5 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 2:38 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

laxspartan007 wrote:if you havent notice i cant spell, then you ARE more stupid then i have thought...

Lax, Think about what you said, its a complete contradiction, now I will not post back because I don't see any reason to spam a useless argument, go back to your little "friends".

108United Utopian States - Page 5 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 2:45 pm

laxspartan007

haha, friends, how about minions

109United Utopian States - Page 5 Empty Re: United Utopian States Sat May 21, 2011 10:04 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

minions my left nut. and to be fair, youre only not scared because you have the UUU backing you. without them, youd be an easy target. both you and ballin. (this is at strict) (@lax) shut up. you know nothing of what my motives are and never will. i just want to see you expand north so i can take your aussie spots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum