IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

United Utopian States

+11
DARTH_ZTNEB
Rotaretilbo
Gold Spartan
dragoon9105
CivBase
BBJynne
nocbl2
Tylertlat
Baconsen
Gauz
laxspartan007
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1United Utopian States Empty United Utopian States Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:35 pm

laxspartan007

THE UNITED UTOPIAN STATES

Faction standings (NPCs)
Alaskan Nation – indifferent
(East USA) Eagleland – indifferent
(Western USA) United States of America – indifferent
(Mexico) Esse Cartel – indifferent
Federated States of Bolivia – indifferent
Saharan Confederacy – indifferent
(Central Africa) Victoria – indifferent
Finland – indifferent
France – indifferent
(Central Asia) Democratic People’s Republic of Sibaristan – indifferent
(Turkey) Republic of Asia – indifferent
Greater Persian Union – indifferent
(India) Empire of Tears – indifferent
(North China) Manchuria – indifferent
China – indifferent
New Guinea – Neutral

Trading Agreements
URS
NIC
Aldo
HKME
UPSA
NUCA
GLAU
Kola
Italy
France
Usonia
Iberia
Finland
Victoria
Manchuria
Eagleland
New Guinea
Esse Cartel
Gibraltaria
Razem Milicji
Alaska Nation
German Empire
Republic of Aldo
Republic of Asia
Nation of Superior
Saharan Confederacy
Outback Confederacy
Union of Chicagoland
The New Viking Nation
The Kingdom of Denmark
Curia Respublica Latini
New Australian Republic
United States of America
The Great British Empire
Empire of the Rising Sun
Greater Australian Republic
Federated States of Bolivia
The Heresy Republic of Australia
Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union

Allies

War

Guarantees

Non-Aggressive Pacts
URS
HRA
UPSA
NUCA
HKME
GLAU
Usonia
Republic of Aldo
The New Viking Nation
Curia Respublica Latini
The Heresy Republic of Australia
Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union
People's Republic of The Bering Strait

Last edited by laxspartan007 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 30 times in total

2United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Gauz

A Japanese Representative arrives in the Utopian States and requests to open diplomacy with goverment officials.

3United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:32 pm

laxspartan007

"Hello I am Joey."

*Bows slightly*

"I represent the President in foriegn affairs, so I must ask, what buissiness does the great Japaneese Empire have to disscuss?"

4United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Gauz

The diplomat, a female, grimaces and then responds, "A simple trading agreement is all I ask for. Nothing more, nothing less. Do you accept?"

5United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:44 pm

laxspartan007

"Hmmm...I will make you a deal, I will exept open trade between our nations IF you accept a Non-Agression Pact"

*Joey holds his hand out to be shaken to seal the deal*

6United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Gauz

The lady envoy scowls and barks a reply.
"No! I will not accept! I clearly stated I wouldn't settle for anything more or less than trade! There is no reason to make such a deal. Trade is all that we are currently seaking from in this part of the globe, I would like it if you'd aknowledge that and at the very least respect it!"

7United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:59 pm

laxspartan007

"well, there is no reson to be hostile, and i was instructed if anything happens with a diplomatic deal, i cannot continue and must ask for the president himself, and it appears he is out at the moment, he will contact you when he is back, im sorry but its all out of my hands now..."

8United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Gauz

"Hmpf. You were so willing to offer an non-aggression pact without your 'president' present but now you falter? What an unfortunate waste of my time, this trip was. Fine. I'll be back just to let you know... later. I'll be busy negotiating with people in the arctic. Perhaps THEY will be more sensible... Sayonara."

9United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:05 pm

laxspartan007

*as she leaves the building*

"choose your words wisely"

10United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

A single man wearing the colors of an UPSA diplomat approaches the building. When stopped, he requests a meeting to discuss relations with the nation's leaders.

11United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:09 pm

laxspartan007

*the gaurd quickly pats him down for wepons and sends him in to the meeting room in the middle of the building, there he finds Joey*

"Hello i am Joey and i represent President Henry while he is gone, please state your bussiness, and please...Relax"

12United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

"Hello," replied the diplomat, "I'm hear to tell you the interest that UPSA has trading with your nation. They sent me here to offer trade routes and hope you do the same."

13United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:19 pm

laxspartan007

"Hmm..."
"would you also be willing to agree to a Non-Agression pact?"

14United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

The man scratches his chin thoughtfully. "I don't see why are nations can not agree on those terms. UPSA will accept your offer." The diplomat puts out his hand, ready to shake.

15United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:28 pm

laxspartan007

"i am glad"

*Joey gets up and firmly shakes the mans hand*

"also, watch out for that japaneese nation, not to polite..."

"is there anything else you wish to disscus?"

16United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

"I'll keep that in mind, and no, i think we're are done for now. So long."

17United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:33 pm

laxspartan007

"so long, dear friend"

18United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Tylertlat

A message is received from the Usonian Foreign Office.
To the Utopian diplomatic leadership,
It has come to our attention that there currently exist two persons declaring themselves to be President Henry Lax, one of whom is currently within our borders. We must ask that he stay until we receive confirmation from you that he is the true leader and not an impostor. We request your swift confirmation so as to not prolong this affair into an incident.
Over

19United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 pm

laxspartan007

it is a twin, bolth are president

20United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:05 pm

nocbl2

*An unmarked limo pulls up, and a URS rep exits*

*Exchanges formalities with UUS peepz*

"I propose our two great nations ally, or at least begin a trade route with each other."

21United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:30 pm

laxspartan007

"at this point in time i can only agree to a NAP and Trade between us"

22United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:12 pm

nocbl2

"That works just as well."

23United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Tylertlat

The Usonian Foriegn Office contacts the UUS and attempts to set up a meeting.

24United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:24 pm

laxspartan007

Usonia recives the following

"im sorry but all represenitives for the contry are currently busy please contact back at a later time"

25United Utopian States Empty Re: United Utopian States Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:13 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

The New Australian Republic contacts UUS's government and asks to send over a representative to New Zealand. NAR will provide its own transportation.

https://nations.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum