IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

The greater Australian republic

+4
laxspartan007
Rotaretilbo
BBJynne
BALLINMONK
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The greater Australian republic  Empty The greater Australian republic Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:32 pm

BALLINMONK

Nation Name: The greater Australian republic

Nation Culture: Western with arts and music.

Nation Government: Democratic soclaism

Nation Leader: Tim McIlrath

Stat points: 1 culture, 3 military , 4 economy

Regions: 17,18*,05 06 Australia
*Capitol

Characters:
Admiral Howard, Head of the navy
General Johnson, Head of the army
Colonel Sanders, Head of the air force
Josh Thomas, Foreign affair minister
Kreg Geico, Treasurer
Kyle Jacobs, Internal affairs

Nation bonuses: Country of muses, 10% to military moral and population happiness.
Mercantile state, for every two trade routes one economy point is received, and for every four trade routes one trade center economy point is received.

Economy: 8(building) +13(trade) +6(TC bonus)

Total Production Points: 4 +8(econ)

Population Happiness: 50% +10%(NB) +15%(building)

Army Morale: 50% +10%(NB) +15%(building)

Unique Unit: Republic Commandos, Are capable of land, air and Naval Insertion, are capable of espionage, intelligences and sabotage deep behind enemy lines. They also are excellent at engaging in small guerrilla actions in rebelling countries to support uprisings.

Army:

GAR Ground Force:
Militia Infantry x8 8pp
Assault Infantry x16 30pp
Medic x 2 6pp
Medium Tank x5 35pp
Truck x16 10pp
Towed Anit-Air x10 60pp
Republic command x2 10pp
APC x1 6pp
Missie Infantry x1 4pp
x1 heavy tank 10pp

GAR Navy:
Destroyer [Medium Warship] x4 80pp
Aircraft Carrier x1 30 pp
transport x2 30pp( Another two that im borrowing from strict lime right now also)

GAR Air Force:
Strike Fighter x6 60pp
x 2 fighters x 2o pp

Buildings:
[i]Region Au17:[/i]

Unit Production:
Training Center x1 10pp

Economic Buildings:
port x1 10pp
Mineral Extraction x1 25pp
Agriculture x1 25pp

Defense:
Anti-Air Batteries(SAM) x1 6pp

Cultural Buildings:
Barracks x1 20pp
Recreation Park x1 20pp

Region AU18*:

Unit Production:
Large Airbase x1 10pp
Military Shipyard x1 15pp
Training Center x1 10pp

Unit Production Boost:
Recruitment office x1 25pp
Air Factory x1 25pp
Naval Parts Factory x1 25pp

Economic Buildings:
Trade Center x1 30pp
Agriculture x1 25pp
Industrial Center x1 25pp

Cultural Buildings:
Barracks x1 20pp
Recreation Park x1 20pp
Hospital x1 20pp

Defense:
Anti-Air Batteries(SAM) x1 6pp

[i]Region AU05:[/i]

Unit Production:
Basic Factory x1 10pp

Unit Production Boost:
Vehicle Factory x1 25pp

Economic Buildings:
Agriculture x1 25pp
Industrial Center x1 25pp

Cultural Buildings:
Barracks x1 20pp

AU06
economic buildings:
Agriculture center

unit production:
Large Airbase

To clear up any confusion these are units i already have, this is just where they are posted to.

1st army(Region Au17)
x 4 Militia infantry
x 1 medic
x 5 truck
x 5 towed anti air

45th tactical air wing(region au17)
x 3 strike fighters

1st naval battle group(region au17)
x 1 destroyer

7th marine division(region au05)

x 2 assault infantry
x 1 medium tank
x 1 missile infantry

4th navy(region au05)
x 1 destroyer

88th infantry (region au06)

x 6 assault infantry
x 6 trucks

34th air interceptor group(au06)
x 2 fighters

44 assault(region au18)
x 2 assault infantry
x 1 medium tank
x 3 truck
x 3 towed anti air
x 1 medic
x 1 republic commando

83rd reserve army(at sea)

x 4 militia infantry
x 1 republic commando
x 3 medium tank
x 2 truck
x 2 towed anti air
x 6 assault infantry
x 1 apc
x 1 heavy tank

5th navy(at sea)
x 2 destroyers
x 1 aircraft carrier
x 3 transport(two being borrowed from TOC at sea)
93 tactical air wing(At sea)
x 3 strike fighters(aboard aircraft carriers in 5th navy)

Last edited by BALLINMONK on Thu May 19, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 33 times in total

2The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

im not doing any of the fill out stuff until you make your military and buildings lists

https://nations.forumotion.com

3The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Rotaretilbo

Please refer here for the list of what you can and cannot make.

First, you need to decide on buildings. You have 400 to spend on econ buildings and 100 to spend on culture buildings.

Mobile Anti-Air are a Tier 5 unit, which you cannot start with.

You'll need BB to assign a value to your unique before you go buying it.

Assuming the value of your unique is indeed 9, you underspent on military by 9.

4The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 pm

laxspartan007

no, no, NO, NO, NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

5The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

From my initial look at things, you appear to be okay on stuff..

Republic Commandos are gonna be 5 PP.

I'll look more in depth and put in values later.

6The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:39 am

nocbl2

Republic Commandos.

GAR.

Hm...

7The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:25 am

CivBase

CivBase

nocbl2 wrote:Republic Commandos.

GAR.

Hm...
It'll be GAR WARS! XD

8The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:52 am

Onyxknight

CivBase wrote:

GAR.

Hm...
It'll be GAR WARS! XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XDlWgCXi4M

9The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:09 pm

BALLINMONK

This is my final version.

10The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:20 am

Death no more

Check Pms Cameron

11The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:59 am

BALLINMONK

Onyxknight wrote:
CivBase wrote:

GAR.

Hm...
It'll be GAR WARS! XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XDlWgCXi4M
I did not think about that at all! LMAO! Laughing

12The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:28 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

I filled in your stats, but it's worth noting that you have 10 towed units and no trucks. Towed units are VERY SLOW without trucks or APCs to haul them

Also, 3 trade centers? srsly?

13The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:43 pm

BALLINMONK

BBJynne wrote:I filled in your stats, but it's worth noting that you have 10 towed units and no trucks. Towed units are VERY SLOW without trucks or APCs to haul them

Also, 3 trade centers? srsly?
So i need to change this or is it to late?

14The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Rotaretilbo

Military: Overspent 30
Economy: Underspent 40
Culture: Perfect

Mobile Rocket Artillery are Tier 4. You will have to settle for Towed Rocket Artillery (or Mobile Howitzers). If you affect the former change, you'll only have overspent by 12 in Military. If you choose the latter, you'll still have overspent by 30. Especially if you go with the former, you really need Transport Trucks, as well. They are important, and they are cheap. One unit of Transport Trucks tows one unit of Towed Artillery.

Having multiple Trade Centers is a complete waste. The effects of a Trade Center do not ever stack. Having multiple unit production buildings, such as Military Shipyards, Training Centers, and Basic Factories is mostly a waste. The only benefit of having more than one, aside from having a backup in case one is destroyed, is that it allowed you to create units in more than one territory. However, economy is much more important. If you drop two Trade Centers, a Military Shipyard, and either a Training Center or a Basic Factory, you'll be able to get an Agriculture, Industrial Center, and Mineral Extraction on each of your territories, which is much more useful. Just make sure not to drop a Basic Factory from Region 05, since the Vehicle Factory has to be in the same territory as the Basic Factory for the effects to apply.

I'd personally recommend that you drop all the extra production buildings, since you have better options, and grab a Port and another Specialized Factory of some sort. Again, keep in mind that Specialized Factories have to be in the same territory as the production building they buff to have any effect.

15The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:28 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Rotaretilbo wrote:the Vehicle Factory has to be in the same territory as the Basic Factory for the effects to apply.
[...]
Again, keep in mind that Specialized Factories have to be in the same territory as the production building they buff to have any effect.
Uh... I don't remember ever saying this.

Aside from the quoted stuff, everything Rot said was either true or suggestions/opinion that I can't dispute

16The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Rotaretilbo

Oh, I could have sworn that they had to be in the same territory. My mistake.

17The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:55 pm

BALLINMONK

i have gone back and taken a look and changed things Very Happy

18The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Rotaretilbo

I looked it over, and including those defensive structures of yours in the military spending, you have underspent by a negligible 2PP in military. Everything else is perfect.

19The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:21 pm

BALLINMONK

Rotaretilbo wrote:I looked it over, and including those defensive structures of yours in the military spending, you have underspent by a negligible 2PP in military. Everything else is perfect.
Well i spent the last 2 pp on some militia infantry Very Happy

20The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Death no more

I suggest you make your diplomacy thread now so you can get trade routes!

21The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 pm

BALLINMONK

Death no more wrote:I suggest you make your diplomacy thread now so you can get trade routes!
I have not been approved yet......

22The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 am

Death no more

BALLINMONK wrote:
Death no more wrote:I suggest you make your diplomacy thread now so you can get trade routes!
I have not been approved yet......
You can do player diplomacy before your approved, atleast thats how it was for the rest of us.

23The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:32 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Okay Cool Approve

24The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 pm

BALLINMONK

Republic commando complete

25The greater Australian republic  Empty Re: The greater Australian republic Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:26 pm

BALLINMONK

APC complete on 25th

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum