IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Confederate Embassy [NUCA]

+5
Kasrkin Seath
Gauz
laxspartan007
Death no more
CivBase
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Diplomat Vince Stalon, filling in for the ambassador, listens to Ortiz and smiles. "I'm sorry about that. Preston likes to come up with ideas as he's saying them. What he was trying to suggest was that you stay out of South America, leaving us ample room to grow. As part of a border agreement, you may colonize territory 04, 05, 06, 07, and 08 in South America. The N.U.C.A., on the other had, would get everything south of that. North would probably be your best chance, anyway, considering Cuba's present state of anarchy.

"I see no problem with an alliance. It would strengthen our border agreement and aid in both of our expansions. If you agree with our terms on the border, we have a deal."

27Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Death no more

" I like this proposal but in the interest of my country may I ask for a extension of the agreements to regions 11 and 12. I feel the GLAU could do some great work there and this could be taken a insurance in case Cuba reclaims itself from it's current state of Anarchy. If you accept this offer then I will have no other objections and this will be a done deal unless you have more to say my good friend."

*President Ortiz smiles at Diplomat Stalon and awaits for his answer.*

28Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Stalon's smile disappears for a second as he considers the offer. "I'll let you guys have territory 11, but not 12. There is plenty of space to expand north, but we do not have much area to the south considering our Bolivian neighbors. In fact, if Cuba does restore itself, the N.U.C.A. will pledge its military assistance to the G.L.A.U. for any attempts at Cuban conquest. Do you feel these conditions are reasonable enough?"

29Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Death no more

*President Ortiz smiles at Stalon and shakes his hand.*

"I'm glad that we could make this agreement work, I thank you for the support of your military forces if it comes down to war with Cuba. I will also pledge support to your country if you where ever to enter in a war with the Federated states of Bolivia."

30Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 pm

CivBase

CivBase

"Thank you for your kindness," replies Stalon, "but I doubt we'll need that kind of help. I'm just happy everything worked out. Well, It's been a pleasure dealing with you. Feel free to stay a while in one of our embassy buildings."

31Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Kasrkin Seath

*Superior requests to establish a trade route*

32Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:31 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Transmission to the Nation of Superior:
Transmission wrote:Secretary of Foreign Affairs Tanner Preston
The Confederacy would be happy to hold a trade agreement with the Nation of Superior provided that Superior also agrees to a Non-Aggression pact.

33Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Kasrkin Seath

Transmission wrote:Superior Foreign Relations Officer
Agreed then. A trade route and non-aggression pact will be established.

34Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:36 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Transmission wrote:Secretary of Foreign Affairs Tanner Preston
Splendid!

35Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Tylertlat

The Usonian State Department makes contact and sets up a meeting. On the day of that meeting, a single representative, well attired, arrives and makes his way to the person this concerns. He comes with one goal, to ensure open trade (a trade agreement).
"So, as you are probably aware, I am here for one broad topic. I wish to establish open borders for our citizen and trade good, so that properly check goods and people with legitmate passports won;t be thwarted by political machinations beyond their control. Will you help us take this small step to make the world a better place?"

36Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Rotaretilbo

A message is sent from the German Embassy:

Awesome Message Thing wrote:We're not particularly worried about explaining ourselves for you. Our rebuttals were mostly meant for the other members of the World Union. However, we do suggest that you do more research in the future before busting in on a meeting to make a point.

Sincerely,
Reichsminister Otto von Essen, Head of Foreign Affairs

37Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:03 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Transmission wrote:Ambassador Vince Stalón
I'm sorry to hear that while Germany believes it is okay for them to enforce its "international laws" on independent nations, it does not at all feel compelled to defend these laws. What sort of World Union feels it is above explaining itself to the world? We did do our research and would continue to argue against your rebuttal, but it would make no sense as we are not a World Union member. The Confederacy simply wanted to send a message to the World Union on behalf of many independent nations who feel the same way.

Also, your diplomat mentioned that we would take military action against the World Union. This is an outlandish claim, and we very much resent it. Although the primary responsibility of our national government is military and foreign policy - which is why we are called the "Confederate Army" - we are not at all militaristic, unlike many World Union members. All responsive action doesn't have to be military action, Mr. Otto. Such an assumption only further demonstrates the lack of ethical standards in your union.

38Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Rotaretilbo

CivBase wrote:"I'm sorry to hear that while Germany believes it is okay for them to enforce its "international laws" on independent nations"

"By that very statement, it is apparent that you are ignorant of what you even speak of. Pray, tell, where in the charter does it ever mention that a member of the World Union must enforce international laws? Let me save you the trouble. It doesn't. The charter simply bans members of the World Union from invading nations that have not broken international law, and from invading any nation with which it has a grievance without first exhausting any and every feasible diplomatic solution and declaring war publicly ahead of time."

CivBase wrote:"it does not at all feel compelled to defend these laws."

"You would first have to show that you at least had a working understanding of these laws before defending them was even worth our time."

CivBase wrote:"What sort of World Union feels it is above explaining itself to the world?"

"This is classic bait and switch. Being too tired of ignorance to continue to defend something against illogical points does not equate to refusal to explain itself to the world, nor does the German Empire equate to the World Union."

CivBase wrote:"We did do our research and would continue to argue against your rebuttal, but it would make no sense as we are not a World Union member. The Confederacy simply wanted to send a message to the World Union on behalf of many independent nations who feel the same way."

"Yet you have exhibited only a very primitive understanding of what the charter is about. Your messages before, and this message itself, all evidence that you do not understand the charter in the least, and that you have likely been listening to the rumors and grumblings of nations who are upset about it only because it means that they cannot do whatever they please without fear of reprisal of some form."

CivBase wrote:"Also, your diplomat mentioned that we would take military action against the World Union. This is an outlandish claim, and we very much resent it. Although the primary responsibility of our national government is military and foreign policy - which is why we are called the "Confederate Army" - we are not at all militaristic, unlike many World Union members. All responsive action doesn't have to be military action, Mr. Otto. Such an assumption only further demonstrates the lack of ethical standards in your union."

"I'm sorry. What exactly did you mean when you said that, and I quote, 'the Nationally United Confederate Army will retaliate' should the charter be passed. Are your soldiers going to send us angry letters, perhaps? Because where I am from, the term retaliate, when used to refer to one nation's response to another, generally refers to military action. There aren't many other options that word qualify as a retaliation. You could cease trade with those few World Union members, I suppose, but you would hurt yourself far worse than you would hurt the World Union in doing so, so that hardly seems like a retaliation."

39Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:33 pm

CivBase

CivBase

"It would be appreciated, Mr. Otto, if you would attempt to be less insulting on your country's behalf. It certainly isn't helping your case. We very much understand your laws and our problem is not that we contest most of them; this suggestion couldn't be further from the truth. Our problem is that your union seeks to impress its laws on the entire world, and not just the members who consent to these rules.

"Just as I said, our nation agrees with most of your laws, save for a few minor details. Our biggest concern is that you are able to make whatever additional laws you want through a 2/3 majority of the union. That 2/3 'majority' only accounts for 1/9 of the entire world, who is subject to these laws. It's legislation without representation.

"Statistically speaking, the World Union would be qualified as a voluntary sample, which makes it a poor representation of the entire population. Nations who do not favor the idea of a World Union or disagree with parts of World Union laws often do not join. There also is no representation for independent territories, who make up a majority of the world. Even with a unanimous vote on a new law from the World Union, it only accounts for 17% of the world it wants to govern. Because of this, it is only reasonable that the World Union only governs its own members until it has grown enough to provide accurate estimates for the opinions of the world.

"You have insisted on many accounts that our nation does not understand your charter. On the contrary, we have studied the document very carefully - likely more so than most of the members who are voting on it. You say that nations do not have to enforce international law, yet the charter itself says 'all nations are subject to International Law.' The charter further explains that 'valid justification [for invasion] entails that the nation to be invaded has broken international law.' Yes, your laws require diplomatic action first, but it is highly unlikely that such endeavors will succeed given the situation.

"Please, stop insisting that you are too tired of explaining yourself and actually do it for once! If you do not provide adequate response, it should be obvious that we will continue asking the same question.

"Lastly, you continue to insist that by retaliation, we were referring to war. Again, that is not the case. We would rather not disclose our methods just so Germany can find a way to thwart them. I apologize if I seemed to imply military action, as this was not my intent."

40Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Rotaretilbo

CivBase wrote:"It would be appreciated, Mr. Otto, if you would attempt to be less insulting on your country's behalf. It certainly isn't helping your case. We very much understand your laws and our problem is not that we contest most of them; this suggestion couldn't be further from the truth. Our problem is that your union seeks to impress its laws on the entire world, and not just the members who consent to these rules."

"Forgive my tone if I come across as insulting. It is just that you raise a point that has been beaten to death already. The German government tires of responding to this same point over and over and over again."

CivBase wrote:"Just as I said, our nation agrees with most of your laws, save for a few minor details. Our biggest concern is that you are able to make whatever additional laws you want through a 2/3 majority of the union. That 2/3 'majority' only accounts for 1/9 of the entire world, who is subject to these laws. It's legislation without representation."

"And, as we already pointed out, the charter actually partially resolves this issue. The removal of the charter simply means that all issues are decided by a 2/3 majority vote, and that as long as 2/3 agree, anything goes. The charter is an attempt to at least suggest a direction for the World Union. Its existence does not threaten anyone any more than its nonexistence would.

I would further point out that you seem to not understand what legislation without representation means. If we were actively barring people from joining the World Union, then it would be legislation without representation. However, because anyone, including independent states, may choose to join the World Union at any time, it is by choice that nations are unrepresented."

CivBase wrote:"Statistically speaking, the World Union would be qualified as a voluntary sample, which makes it a poor representation of the entire population. Nations who do not favor the idea of a World Union or disagree with parts of World Union laws often do not join. There also is no representation for independent territories, who make up a majority of the world. Even with a unanimous vote on a new law from the World Union, it only accounts for 17% of the world it wants to govern. Because of this, it is only reasonable that the World Union only governs its own members until it has grown enough to provide accurate estimates for the opinions of the world."

"In most matters, yes, which is why sections 2, 3, and 4 only apply to members. But there are certain ethical and moral absolutes that everyone must abide by. If the international laws do not exist, the world will burn down around us. Nations like Manchuria will invade and threaten and abuse and oppress until they are too large to be stopped, and then we will all fall."

CivBase wrote:"You have insisted on many accounts that our nation does not understand your charter. On the contrary, we have studied the document very carefully - likely more so than most of the members who are voting on it. You say that nations do not have to enforce international law, yet the charter itself says 'all nations are subject to International Law.' The charter further explains that 'valid justification [for invasion] entails that the nation to be invaded has broken international law.' Yes, your laws require diplomatic action first, but it is highly unlikely that such endeavors will succeed given the situation."

"You seem to misunderstand what exactly enforcing means. Let us take an example. Let's say that NUCA unlawfully invades some independent in South America. If the laws were enforced, Bolivia would have to attempt to resolve the issue. However, under the charter, Bolivia does not have to attempt to resolve the issue, and the event might go unresolved. It pains us that we do not enforce these laws, but we understand that it would not necessarily be fair.

Under the charter, Bolivia has the right to invade NUCA (after all diplomatic attempts have failed), should NUCA break international law, but Bolivia does not have to invade NUCA. Absent the charter, Bolivia has the right to invade NUCA for whatever reason pleases it.

And it would be pointless for international law to only apply to members of the World Union. Members would then have no right, whatsoever, to interfere in any nonmember affair, period. Even if NUCA nuked a neighbor of the German Empire, we would be disallowed from responding because justification entails breaking international law, and NUCA would not be subject to international law. If international law only applies to members of the World Union, then we have simply hamstrung ourselves while allowing anyone else to do as they please. We wouldn't even be able to properly play the fiddle as the world burned down around us."

CivBase wrote:"Please, stop insisting that you are too tired of explaining yourself and actually do it for once! If you do not provide adequate response, it should be obvious that we will continue asking the same question."

"For once!? FOR ONCE!? We have explained these exact points to other members on at least four or five occasions. Over and over, these points have been brought up. Over and over and over again. Forgive us if we do not wish to expand these explanations to nonmembers. We've already got our hands full with members."

CivBase wrote:"Lastly, you continue to insist that by retaliation, we were referring to war. Again, that is not the case. We would rather not disclose our methods just so Germany can find a way to thwart them. I apologize if I seemed to imply military action, as this was not my intent."

"Not all war is fought on the battlefield, and not all attacks are made with soldiers. Whether the employment of soldiers or the use of espionage or sabotage, your retaliation to a simple charter, unless you meant sanctions or angry letters or some other laughable, ineffective reprisal, would reflect that your nation is just the sort of nation that needs to have its ethics and morality called into question."

41Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

CivBase

CivBase

((screw it, I'm gunna multi-quote))

Rotaretilbo wrote:"Forgive my tone if I come across as insulting. It is just that you raise a point that has been beaten to death already. The German government tires of responding to this same point over and over and over again."
"This is understandable. After reading through these responses, however, we still must question aspects of the charter. I'm sure you would agree that a set of laws for the entire world, even the most basic, should undergo a great deal of inspection and criticism. We do not mean any offense or disrespect to Germany by questioning any aspect of their proposed charter."

Rotaretilbo wrote:"And, as we already pointed out, the charter actually partially resolves this issue. The removal of the charter simply means that all issues are decided by a 2/3 majority vote, and that as long as 2/3 agree, anything goes. The charter is an attempt to at least suggest a direction for the World Union. Its existence does not threaten anyone any more than its nonexistence would.
"Indeed. Our problem is not the charter's existence or even that a set of basic world rules be implemented. What we are concerned with is that the World Union seems to be trying to create and enforce these laws without consent of the rest of the world."

Rotaretilbo wrote:I would further point out that you seem to not understand what legislation without representation means. If we were actively barring people from joining the World Union, then it would be legislation without representation. However, because anyone, including independent states, may choose to join the World Union at any time, it is by choice that nations are unrepresented."
"You may not be barring nations from the union, but bear in mind that not every nation wishes to be a part of the union. Although we support the primary goals of the World Union and wish to see high ethical standards supported by the entire world, certain aspects of membership have deterred the Confederacy from becoming a member. This should not mean, though, that our nation does not get a say in world affairs such as these international laws - which is why I was sent to interrupt the World Union assembly momentarily."

Rotaretilbo wrote:"In most matters, yes, which is why sections 2, 3, and 4 only apply to members. But there are certain ethical and moral absolutes that everyone must abide by. If the international laws do not exist, the world will burn down around us. Nations like Manchuria will invade and threaten and abuse and oppress until they are too large to be stopped, and then we will all fall."
"Would it not be wise, then, to restrict the World Union from adding to international law? Or at least requiring a larger majority - perhaps 3/4 - of acceptance from all world nations? I would also contend that the international law section of the charter should be accepted through similar methods, through majority consent of all the world's nations."

Rotaretilbo wrote:"You seem to misunderstand what exactly enforcing means. Let us take an example. Let's say that NUCA unlawfully invades some independent in South America. If the laws were enforced, Bolivia would have to attempt to resolve the issue. However, under the charter, Bolivia does not have to attempt to resolve the issue, and the event might go unresolved. It pains us that we do not enforce these laws, but we understand that it would not necessarily be fair.

Under the charter, Bolivia has the right to invade NUCA (after all diplomatic attempts have failed), should NUCA break international law, but Bolivia does not have to invade NUCA. Absent the charter, Bolivia has the right to invade NUCA for whatever reason pleases it.

And it would be pointless for international law to only apply to members of the World Union. Members would then have no right, whatsoever, to interfere in any nonmember affair, period. Even if NUCA nuked a neighbor of the German Empire, we would be disallowed from responding because justification entails breaking international law, and NUCA would not be subject to international law. If international law only applies to members of the World Union, then we have simply hamstrung ourselves while allowing anyone else to do as they please. We wouldn't even be able to properly play the fiddle as the world burned down around us."
"Ah, this makes more sense. You are simply stating that even if a nation breaks international law, the World Union is not obligated to respond. This makes more sense, though our nation agrees with South Africa on a related issue: members of your union should not be able to use a breaking of international law as an excuse for invasion. Any war from a member of the union should be granted by consent of its members, not a rule book; otherwise, wars can easily be started for rather silly reasons. However, we are not a part of the World Union, so we are not particularly concerned with this qualm so long as the union's members act responsibly."

Rotaretilbo wrote:"For once!? FOR ONCE!? We have explained these exact points to other members on at least four or five occasions. Over and over, these points have been brought up. Over and over and over again. Forgive us if we do not wish to expand these explanations to nonmembers. We've already got our hands full with members."
"We felt that none of your responses to other nations addressed our concerns, and, after voicing these concerns, you did not bother to respond effectively. Instead, we were often met with insults. Politics are never delightful, but we must deal with them to prevent the abuse of power."

Rotaretilbo wrote:"Not all war is fought on the battlefield, and not all attacks are made with soldiers. Whether the employment of soldiers or the use of espionage or sabotage, your retaliation to a simple charter, unless you meant sanctions or angry letters or some other laughable, ineffective reprisal, would reflect that your nation is just the sort of nation that needs to have its ethics and morality called into question."
"None of these responses are what I had in mind."

42Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Rotaretilbo

CivBase wrote:"This is understandable. After reading through these responses, however, we still must question aspects of the charter. I'm sure you would agree that a set of laws for the entire world, even the most basic, should undergo a great deal of inspection and criticism. We do not mean any offense or disrespect to Germany by questioning any aspect of their proposed charter."

"Fair enough."

CivBase wrote:"Indeed. Our problem is not the charter's existence or even that a set of basic world rules be implemented. What we are concerned with is that the World Union seems to be trying to create and enforce these laws without consent of the rest of the world."

"Which is a problem that will exist regardless of anything. Better the World Union attempt to impose laws on nations than the alternative, that we are juts a large alliance who will invade nations for no particular reason. I've heard talk of such an organization being formed. The Dominion, I've heard it called."

CivBase wrote:"You may not be barring nations from the union, but bear in mind that not every nation wishes to be a part of the union. Although we support the primary goals of the World Union and wish to see high ethical standards supported by the entire world, certain aspects of membership have deterred the Confederacy from becoming a member. This should not mean, though, that our nation does not get a say in world affairs such as these international laws - which is why I was sent to interrupt the World Union assembly momentarily."

"Which aspects are these, might I ask?"

CivBase wrote:"Would it not be wise, then, to restrict the World Union from adding to international law?"

"Originally, we meant to do this. But it occurred to us that there may be situations that should be covered under international laws but that we cannot foresee, especially as technology advances and such."

CivBase wrote:"Or at least requiring a larger majority - perhaps 3/4 - of acceptance from all world nations? I would also contend that the international law section of the charter should be accepted through similar methods, through majority consent of all the world's nations."

"I don't think you fully understand just what you are asking. There are around four hundred unique nations on Earth right now. Trying to keep track of such a vast vote would be ridiculous. However, if the charter passes in the World Union, perhaps we will attempt something like this."

CivBase wrote:"Ah, this makes more sense. You are simply stating that even if a nation breaks international law, the World Union is not obligated to respond. This makes more sense, though our nation agrees with South Africa on a related issue: members of your union should not be able to use a breaking of international law as an excuse for invasion. Any war from a member of the union should be granted by consent of its members, not a rule book; otherwise, wars can easily be started for rather silly reasons. However, we are not a part of the World Union, so we are not particularly concerned with this qualm so long as the union's members act responsibly."

"There are things set in place to prevent the abuse of international laws. Namely, members of the World Union must first exhaust all viable diplomatic solutions. And they must also declare war a day ahead of time, giving other members time to contest the invasion before it occurs."

CivBase wrote:"We felt that none of your responses to other nations addressed our concerns, and, after voicing these concerns, you did not bother to respond effectively. Instead, we were often met with insults. Politics are never delightful, but we must deal with them to prevent the abuse of power."

"Fair enough."

CivBase wrote:"None of these responses are what I had in mind."

"I can't help but be curious as to what qualifies as retaliation but is not an attack of any kind."

43Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Death no more

*President Ortiz arrives in a GLAU helicopter at the embassy once he was cleared to enter the airspace. He arrives at the embassy and meets with one of the NUCA diplomat/leaders.*

"The GLAU heard of the kidnapping of diplomat Tanner Preston, the GLAU will aid in the negotiations, and we pledge military support if it comes down to that."

44Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Tylertlat wrote:The Usonian State Department makes contact and sets up a meeting. On the day of that meeting, a single representative, well attired, arrives and makes his way to the person this concerns. He comes with one goal, to ensure open trade (a trade agreement).
"So, as you are probably aware, I am here for one broad topic. I wish to establish open borders for our citizen and trade good, so that properly check goods and people with legitmate passports won;t be thwarted by political machinations beyond their control. Will you help us take this small step to make the world a better place?"
Vince Stalón meets with the diplomat. "Trade sounds like a wonderful idea. I apologize for our delay in response, as things have become very hectic around here lately. On behalf of the Confederacy, I accept a formal trade agreement with Usonia.

Stalón turns to the Ortiz as he enters the conference room. "Mr. Ortiz!" the ambassador exclaims, surprised by the appearance of the GLAU President, "We would be very thankful for your assistance, although we are hoping to avoid war at the moment."

45Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Onyxknight

*message is sent* "On behalf of my superiors I would like to request a meeting to discuss trade ,and other topics." *end of message*

46Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 am

CivBase

CivBase

Transmission: Aldo wrote:Confederate Embassy
You are invited to the Confederate Embassy for a trade meeting.

Last edited by CivBase on Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

47Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Onyxknight

*message received* "A diplomat is on his way."

48Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:45 pm

CivBase

CivBase

The Aldonian diplomat arrives at the Confederate Embassy and ushered into the central meeting room with the other diplomats. Vince greets him quickly and gets straight to the point. "Forgive my rush, but I am currently the only diplomat available who can make decisions on behalf of the Confederacy. If trade is all you seek, I have no qualms. Our nation gladly accepts your offer."

49Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Onyxknight

CivBase wrote:The Aldonian diplomat arrives at the Confederate Embassy and ushered into the central meeting room with the other diplomats. Vince greets him quickly and gets straight to the point. "Forgive my rush, but I am currently the only diplomat available who can make decisions on behalf of the Confederacy. If trade is all you seek, I have no qualms. Our nation gladly accepts your offer."
"Sorry for the inconvenience but yes trade is all i ask of." *diplomat leaves*

50Confederate Embassy [NUCA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Confederate Embassy [NUCA] Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 am

Elabajaba

*An envoy from the People's Republic of the Bering Strait contacts the Confederacy, with the intent to setup trade.*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum