IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Outback Confederacy Embassy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty The Outback Confederacy Embassy Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

this is the place to request all things diplomacy with my nation.

Faction standings (NPCs)

Trading Agreements
G.L.A.U.
N.U.C.A.
G.A.R.
H.K.M.E.
U.P.S.A.
T.C.R.
W.U. members

Allies
G.L.A.U.
G.A.R.
S.R.M.U.

War

Guarantees

Non-Aggressive Pacts
H.K.M.E.
H.R.A.
S.R.M.U.

Last edited by StrictLime on Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 13 times in total

2The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:01 pm

tiny tim

A message from Gibraltaria arrives:
Message wrote:We would like to ask you if, as a newly formed nation, you have any intentions of joining the World Union.

3The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Death no more

*A diplomat from the GLAU arrives at the Outback Embassy with the intention of forming a Alliance and Trade Agreement between our two nations, he waits for a TOC representative to greet him.*

4The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 pm

BanjoSamurai

((ooc: RP or the rebels will destroy his embassy!))

5The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:19 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

tiny tim wrote:A message from Gibraltaria arrives:
Message wrote:We would like to ask you if, as a newly formed nation, you have any intentions of joining the World Union.

"sorry but our great nation is not hostile towards the world union but we have no intentions of joining them..."

"and to you G.L.A.U. I would like to accept but we must speak with the famous helicopter diplomat if at all possible, our great leader wants very much to meet him!"

6The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Death no more

StrictLime wrote:

"sorry but our great nation is not hostile towards the world union but we have no intentions of joining them..."

"and to you G.L.A.U. I would like to accept but we must speak with the famous helicopter diplomat if at all possible, our great leader wants very much to meet him!"
*The diplomat clears his throat and delivers the bad news.*

"Ambassador Choppy died of rotary cancer a few days ago, it was sad to see him in such a crippled state but he had lived a good life up until then. Though the GLAU is glad that you've accepted both terms, this will be beneficial for both us my friend. "

*The diplomat shakes hands and leaves the embassy, he takes off in a marked helicopter. *

7The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:47 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

Death no more wrote:
StrictLime wrote:

"Ambassador Choppy died of rotary cancer a few days ago, it was sad to see him in such a crippled state but he had lived a good life up until then. Though the GLAU is glad that you've accepted both terms, this will be beneficial for both us my friend. "

*The diplomat shakes hands and leaves the embassy, he takes off in a marked helicopter. *

*the diplomat calls the G.L.A.U. embassy*
"hey can our president get a picture of ambassador choppy to put on his desk?"
*he waits for response*

8The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 am

Death no more

StrictLime wrote:
Death no more wrote:
StrictLime wrote:

*the diplomat calls the G.L.A.U. embassy*
"hey can our president get a picture of ambassador choppy to put on his desk?"
*he waits for response*

*A picture is sent to TOC*

9The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:18 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Transmission: OC wrote:Confederate Embassy
Our nation, NUCA, has noticed that a trade agreement with your own nation would be mutually beneficial. As an infant nation, the economic boost will surely help you grow and prosper, and our own economy would likewise grow. Please consider this offer.

10The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:44 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

CivBase wrote:
Our nation, NUCA, has noticed that a trade agreement with your own nation would be mutually beneficial. As an infant nation, the economic boost will surely help you grow and prosper, and our own economy would likewise grow. Please consider this offer.

*transmission received and radio operator sent a response*

"yes we would like to accept the gracious offer, and i would like to offer an alliance if you will?

*transmission ends*

11The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:32 pm

BanjoSamurai

A diplomat from the HKME arrives at TOC ebmassy, and awaits attention.

12The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:33 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

*MY diplomat walks in*

"how may i help you."

*awaits response*

13The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 pm

BanjoSamurai

"The HKME would like to establish a trade route and a non-aggressive pact, if this would be acceptable."

14The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:45 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

BanjoSamurai wrote:"The HKME would like to establish a trade route and a non-aggressive pact, if this would be acceptable."

"that seems like a great idea mate."

15The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Unfortunately, the distance between our nations is too great for us to agree to an alliance. While we will gladly aid the Outback Confederacy if it is subject to an unwarranted attack, we simply cannot spread our forces so thin. The Confederate Army apologizes and we hope it will not negatively affect future relations.

16The Outback Confederacy Embassy Empty Re: The Outback Confederacy Embassy Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:53 am

StrictLime

StrictLime

CivBase wrote:
Unfortunately, the distance between our nations is too great for us to agree to an alliance. While we will gladly aid the Outback Confederacy if it is subject to an unwarranted attack, we simply cannot spread our forces so thin. The Confederate Army apologizes and we hope it will not negatively affect future relations.

*transmission received, radio operator sends a response*

"we regret that there is no alliance to be had here, but it will not have any negative effects on our relations, furthermore that trade agreement would actually strengthen the likely hood of our nation accepting any proposal from your nation."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum