IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great Embassy of Gibraltar

+4
Tylertlat
Death no more
nocbl2
tiny tim
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Great Embassy of Gibraltar Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:48 pm

tiny tim

Faction standings (NPCs):
Alaskan Nation – Indifferent
Eagleland – Indifferent
United States of America – Indifferent
Esse Cartel – Indifferent
Federated States of Bolivia – Indifferent
Saharan Confederacy – Neutral
Victoria – Indifferent
Finland – Indifferent
France – Indifferent
Democratic People’s Republic of Sibaristan – Indifferent
Republic of Asia – Indifferent
Greater Persian Union – Indifferent
Empire of Tears – Indifferent
Manchuria – Indifferent
China – Indifferent
New Guinea – Indifferent

Trading Agreements:
Germany
GLAU
Moscow Union
Superior
The Saharan Federation
National Confederate Army
Empire of the Rising Sun
WEU 57
United Peoples of South Africa
National Imperial Coalition
United Republic of Scandinavia
Usonia
Alaskan Nation
Eagleland
Federation of Bolivia
Finland
Victoria
Democratic People’s Republic of Sibaristan
New Guinea
Kola
Razem Milicji

Allies:

War:
Armed State of Thailand
Manchuria

Guarantees:

Non-Aggressive Pacts:
Germany
GLAU
Moscow Union
Superior

Last edited by tiny tim on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 10 times in total

2Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 am

nocbl2

URS diplomat Yuverzenitiki arrives at the Embassy of Gibraltar, and wishes to engage trade between the URS and Gibraltar.

3Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:27 pm

tiny tim

A pair of guards leads the diplomat through the halls of this technological marvel and into an office. A woman sits at a desk filling out a pile of paper work.

"Jocelyn Joystein, Secretary of State. What can I do for you?"

4Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:58 pm

nocbl2

( I already said what I was asking for...)

"Trade, between the URS and Gibraltar.

5Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:02 pm

tiny tim

(You've gotta play these things out)

"I'm sure something could be arranged"

6Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Death no more

*A representative from the GLAU arrives at the Gibraltarian embassy and proposes a trade agreement.*

7Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:24 pm

tiny tim

We find this agreeable.

8Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Tylertlat

The Usonian Foreign Office picks up on rumors that diplomatic relations surrounding this country are "interesting", and so contacts them to arrage a meeting with a representative.

9Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:16 pm

tiny tim

The Gibraltarian embassy receives the message and coordinates travel plans and a meeting at the Great Embassy.

10Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 am

Tylertlat

A Usonian Ambassador arrives to conduct negotiations with Gibraltar

11Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:59 pm

tiny tim

Upon arriving, the diplomat is led through a series of offices containing mostly bored looking clerks and diplomats. eventually he/she is led to the door of the secretary of State.

"Good evening. How may I assist you today?"

12Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Kasrkin Seath

*Superior Diplomat requesting to land (Im out of real diplomats so I sent a Misfit) and meet with a government official*

13Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:34 pm

tiny tim

*request granted*

(on arriving)
"Greetings. Our doors are always open to representatives of our friends. Even if they may be slightly unorthodox."

14Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Kasrkin Seath

"Hello!" Dr. Jargo exclaims. He extends an arm for a handshake.

*Currently he is wearing ceremonial Misfit wear(similar to normal wear... just more... ceremonial) and is equipped with an ultra-light powered suit. He appears to be carryling no weapons and little equipment.*

"I was just sent to confirm that the trade route has been established, then I'll be on my way to Germany after refueling."

*hand shake + refuel then off to germany*
FLYYYYY

15Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Rotaretilbo

Members of the German government send a message to Gibraltaria requesting that someone with authority make their way to the Reichstag for an important discussion.

16Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Tylertlat

The Usonian State Department makes contact and sets up a meeting. On the day of that meeting, a single representative, well attired, arrives and makes his way to the person this concerns. He comes with one goal, to ensure open trade (a trade agreement).
"So, as you are probably aware, I am here for one broad topic. I wish to establish open borders for our citizen and trade good, so that properly check goods and people with legitmate passports won;t be thwarted by political machinations beyond their control. Will you help us take this small step to make the world a better place?"

17Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:26 pm

CivBase

CivBase

The following message was received at the Great Embassy of Gibraltar:

Transmission wrote:Ambassador Vince Stalón
Gibraltar and the Nationally United Confederate Army are considerably close - separated by nothing more than short jaunt across the Atlantic Ocean - yet neither of us have taken advantage of the situation. I would like to request a trade agreement between our nations so that we may mutually benefit. If you feel a physical meeting of diplomats is more appropriate for this decision, we can easily arrange one.

18Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:53 pm

tiny tim

Sounds good to us.

19Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Gauz

A samurai comes to tim's doorstep and yells "HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH can we have some trade?"

lol jk

A Japanese representative comes to FORMALLY AND OFFICIALLY ask the embassy to open trade between Gibraltar and Japan.

20Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:21 pm

tiny tim

Sounds good to us. The agreement sounds mutual. Let's do this thing!

21Great Embassy of Gibraltar Empty Re: Great Embassy of Gibraltar Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Gauz

"Superb, we'll be on our way now, we're very busy."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum