IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Reichstag

+12
Death no more
tiny tim
Elabajaba
Tylertlat
BBJynne
vendetta22
Gold Spartan
Ruski
Offensive Bias
nocbl2
Gauz
Rotaretilbo
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Elabajaba

"We believe that a trade agreement would help both our nations prosper and our nation would be overjoyed if you accept our humble offer of trade."

102The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Rotaretilbo

"This is perfectly agreeable. We agree to trade."

103The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Elabajaba

"We thank you for your time, but we must depart for now.", the diplomat said before leaving.

104The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Death no more

*A diplomat from the GLAU arrives at the Reichstag and proposes a trade agreement.*

105The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Rotaretilbo

The diplomat is stopped at the door and asked to be accounted for by the guard.

106The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Death no more

*The diplomat complies with the guard.*

"I am a diplomat from the GLAU, I request a audience with your representative of your country."

107The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Rotaretilbo

"Right this way," the guard says, leading the GLAU diplomat to the office of Gustav.

"How may I help you," Gustav asks.

108The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Death no more

"I have come to propose a trade agreement between us, it would be very beneficial for both of our people."

109The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Rotaretilbo

"Agreed. Trade can commence immediately."

110The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Kasrkin Seath

"This is Dr. Jargo of Superior, requesting clearance to land and meet with a government official."

111The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Rotaretilbo

"Permission granted. We'll send a car to pick you up at the airport."

112The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Kasrkin Seath

The plane lands and the doctor steps out in a ceremonial Misfit uniform and ultra-light powered suit

113The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Rotaretilbo

A black government SUV is waiting for him at the airport. A man leans against it holding a sign that says "Superior" on it.

114The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Kasrkin Seath

Jargo waves to him and begins to walk over towards the SUV

115The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:50 pm

Rotaretilbo

The SUV takes Jargo to the Reichstag, where he is taken to speak with Reichsmarschall Otto von Essen.

"How may I help you?" he asks.

116The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Kasrkin Seath

"Hello, I am Dr. Jargo. I have been sent to negotiate a trade agreement and non-aggression pact with Germany, although the latter may not be necessary with the progress the World Union has been making."

117The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Rotaretilbo

"If the charter I drafted with Lord Rommel's consent is passed, neither will be necessary, but regardless, we agree to both," the Reichsmarschall comments. "Is there anything else you would like to discuss?"

118The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Kasrkin Seath

"No, that would be all from me. If there is not anything you wish to ask I will be on my way."

119The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Ruski

Ruski

Premier Alekseev arrives in Germany, his first public appearence. He is flanked by Vympel, who take him to the Reichstag and wait to be taken inside.

120The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:39 pm

tiny tim

General Bastman arrives from Gibraltaria, after receiving Germany's message.

121The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Gold Spartan

A middle aged man can be seen exiting a limosuine and approaches the entrance of the Reichstag. At the gate, he pulls out a letter and proceeds to hand them the letter. the letter is addressed to Lord Rommel from His Majesty King Ragnvald I
His Majesty Ragnvald I wrote:Dear Rommel;
I regret to inform you that at this time, I can not go without my most trusted, respected, talented, and handsome advisor Gustav. His importance to the stability of my Kingdom is too great for him to come to this silly little meeting. However, he assures me that someone should go, so I sent the one man I could do without. Hopefully Olaf will be of some use to you, as I find him more than useless. Good day Rommel and may we find a more convenient time to speak.

Sincerly,
King Ragnvald I
The man, Olaf, coughs and speaks to the guards
"I apologize for his Majesty's...opinion...on this important matter, but rest assured, I will do my best to insure that these proceedings go as smoothly as possible."

122The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Rotaretilbo

All three diplomats are brought to Lord Rommel's personal office. A round conference table is present. Lord Rommel sits opposite the door and indicates the three take their seats.

"Welcome, gentleman. I am glad that you could all meet on such short notice. I have been considering this proposal for some time. I would like to propose the creation of a league of sorts, a...European Union, if you will. This Union would entail an alliance, aid guarantee, and border agreements."

Lord Rommel nods to an aid, who taps at a computer and brings up a map on the projector.

The Reichstag - Page 5 SuggestedBordersWorld3

"This map represents our proposed areas of influence. We would be agreeing to not meddle in another's area of influence without their express consent. How you deal with your area of influence is up to you. We would agree to aiding each other in the event of an invasion against any of us. I hope you all find this agreeable."

Last edited by Rotaretilbo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

123The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Ruski

Ruski

"Areas of influence...what exactly do you mean by this?"

124The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Rotaretilbo

"Essentially, they are our maximum borders. While I doubt any of our nations will every reach such a size, it means that the German Empire should not attempt to annex a territory in Denmark's area of influence, for example."

125The Reichstag - Page 5 Empty Re: The Reichstag Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Gold Spartan

Pondering the map, Olaf thoughtfully replies
"I see nothing entirely wrong with this proposal. However, I'm not entirely sure if we can agree to this. Denmark has a relatively small military, and future possibilities of being drawn into conflict will only harm our nation. I would rather that my people not be forced into poverty due to another's ambition."
Suddenly smirking, Olaf continues
"I would also hope that our dear friends in Germany wouldn't try to take what is ours even without border agreements." On a more serious note, he continues
"I can agree to a possible border agreement and trade, but I cannot accept any more alliances at this time."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum