IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Union Assembly

+18
StrictLime
BALLINMONK
CivBase
Offensive Bias
PiEman
Gold Spartan
tiny tim
Baconsen
Elabajaba
nocbl2
dragoon9105
Kasrkin Seath
Ruski
Gauz
laxspartan007
Rotaretilbo
Tylertlat
BBJynne
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 31]

376World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

"UPSA has received the final report for our investigation of the issue concerning the NIC."

Report wrote:
We performed interviews with members of the NIC government, and with citizens and members of their military, along with members of ANT27's government and citizens.
NIC Government members had mixed thoughts. Members of the arms responsible for investigation criminals, the military arm, and leadership were positive that ANT27 is harboring criminals and smuggling weapons illegally. Anti-terrorism department said that people from ANT27 were high on their priority list.
Transportation, City Engineering, and other similar departments mostly didn't seem to care, or else just said to ask the branches related to dealing with ANT27 directly.
NIC Civilians were positive toward their government, and said that it wasn't fair how the international stage was so against them. They believe their government made the right choice in invading. Some interviewees commented that members of ANT27 were unruly, and deserved whatever they got.
NIC Military said that they were confident a renewed assault would break ANT27's forces and that would be the fastest way to the bottom of the issues, by investigating a town under NIC's control without having to go through the natives to get anything done.
ANT27's people are proud that they have been able to live in the harsh climate of Antarctica without outside aid. They seem to enjoy bring a point of interest in the world. They want to continue to live their lives the way they want to.
ANT27's government condemned the NIC invasion as being purely imperialistic, saying that the National Imperial Coalition lives up to its name, and desires power and land. They refuse to talk about the NIC's accusation about ANT27 harboring criminals, and denied any official weapons smuggling. To quote one interviewee, "If we had any smuggled weapons, we sure as hell wouldn't tell you." After speaking with this specific interviewee we conducted a quick search of his house while he was out. The resulting search found weapons that match the models that were presumed stolen from the NIC cache.

Conclusion: Due to ANT27's odd reaction to our investigation and evidence found in the interviewee's house, NIC's accusations seem to be more sound than previously thought.

377World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

the NIC diplomat sits up

"Happy now?"

378World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:57 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Zhu Long: "Chinese land and air units are stationed in territories of Indochina. At this time, we are only providing support, and not engaging in any direct hostilities against independents or Armed State of Thailand. One of our fleets is nearby in international waters."

https://nations.forumotion.com

379World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Rotaretilbo

"It has come to our attention that the UUS has taken control of SEA19. Given the extreme distance between SEA19 and the rest of the UUS, we would like to inquire how exactly the UUS convinced the government of SEA19 to join it rather than, say, the much closer Indochinese Coalition?"

380World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:12 pm

laxspartan007

"you can ask them yourself since you wont belive a word that represents the UUS anyway"

381World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"Ehh'hem, With UPSA's investigation coming back i believe the NIC now has justified proof in its War on the criminals of A-27. So if nobody disagrees i will send the word too end the cease fire"

382World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Rotaretilbo

"Given the completely inconclusive nature of UPSA's investigation, which doesn't even mention anything beyond a handful of weapons that might be stolen being found at one site, I'd have to disagree. You claimed that their government was intentionally harboring escaped criminals, which has not been substantiated in the least. You also claimed that you declared war on them before invading, yet your invasion caught them completely off guard. Curious, don't you think?"

383World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

"I'm pretty sure that the combination of both the initial investigation and the latest one both show that NIC's accusations is pretty sound. UPSA put a lot of effort into this investigation and we believe what our investigators found agree with what the NIC is saying."

384World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:40 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"We claimed they were smugglers, The UPSA investigation turned up positive evidence to support this claim. That is the fact"

"We gave sufficient warning to the province before we attacked, Then again when we rekindled the attack, That is fact"

"Germany is too stubborn to admit its own unsanctioned investigation might be wrong, and that sometimes military force can be used for more than just imperialism, Opinion, Maybe, Germanies behavior suggests i might be right however"

385World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Rotaretilbo

"When asked why you were invading Oates Land, your initial accusation was that their government was harboring escaped criminals, not that they were smuggling weapons. You didn't make accusations about smuggling until much later, probably after the evidence had been put into place. Funny how evidence suddenly turns up when you're expecting an investigation, but when you aren't, there's no evidence to be found. Also funny how a nation that a neighbor has just declared war on is completely caught off guard by an invasion by aforementioned nation."

386World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"I must ask, Are smugglers not considered criminals in your country?"

387World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Rotaretilbo

"Last time I checked, it was not the prerogative of the German Empire to invade a neighbor just because there are criminals there. And, if they are harboring escaped criminals, as in criminals who were detained by and then escaped from the NIC, I'd expect to see more than just smugglers present."

388World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"It appears our countrys have a diffrent definition of the words law and order then, Smuggling in antartica is a crime punishable by life in prison or death"

389World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Rotaretilbo

"I was not aware that the NIC had the right to impose its federal laws onto all neighboring nations. And you avoid my points. You claimed that Oates Land was harboring escaped criminals. Were you lying then?"

390World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:04 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"Escaped in the meaning that they were apprehended in the NIC on smuggling charges, Escaped and fled across the border to the neigboring province of An-27"

391World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Rotaretilbo

"A claim which has not been substantiated in the least. It is possible that there are weapons belonging to the NIC in Oates Land, but there is no evidence suggesting that these possible smugglers were ever apprehended by the NIC, nor that they escaped. How only the smugglers escaped is, frankly, beyond me."

392World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:07 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"Are we done making up wild theories about how my country is apparently evil?"

393World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Rotaretilbo

"I would hardly consider your nation evil. Greedy? Yes. Dishonest? Perhaps. Evil? Not really. The point stands. You've made many 'wild theories' about why you should be allowed to invade Oates Land, but there is little to no evidence that supports these claims. The presence of criminals is not justification enough to invade a neighbor. Nor is the presence of a military, which was another justification you gave initially."

394World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:11 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Zhu Long: "With China's declaration of war against Armed State of Thailand, we will now begin active military involvement in Southeast Asia. Our forces are already in place, mostly located in Indochinese bases that government has been gracious enough to offer us use of. Ground forces will commence operations in SEA14,16,19. Our main fleet body will be in the Gulf of Thailand, southwest of SEA19 and SE20. Air forces are based in Indochinese territories and on carriers in the fleet. Command of all Chinese forces in the area is under General Kao Peng, who is working in cooperation with Indochinese leaders."

https://nations.forumotion.com

395World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:15 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"Little to no evidence? The UPSA investigation found evidence, Are you trying to undermine UPSA's authority on the matter and simply dismissing thier results?" "Are we only to believe germany and no other? this is a union not a totalitarian dictatorship"

396World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Rotaretilbo

"The UPSA investigation found possible evidence that maybe some smuggling with or without the government's knowledge might have occurred. I see nothing in these reports about government involvement, or about these smugglers being wanted men in the NIC."

397World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:19 pm

laxspartan007

"The UUS would like to remind China that SEA 19 is part of the UUS and would like to be notified of the support/attacks or military action within that territory, but we do offer military movement in and out of SEA 19 by all UUU members willing to help, the UUS also Declares War on Armed State of Thailand"

"The UUS would also like to remind China that there are UUS forces on the ground in SEA 19 and to watch for Friendly Fire"

398World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:29 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"I dont think you have your priorities straight, My country has just finished drafting a treaty ending the conflict in AU-40, The matter of a small fishing, and smuggling village in antartica no less, should not be a Union concern.

The NIC was the only one to take action in preventing the conflict in australlia from escalating

If we allow ourselves to argue about simple criminal issues that should have in all logic have been resolved by now without UUU invervention then I am scared to think what the union will do in the future"

399World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Rotaretilbo

"I wasn't aware that the people of Oates Land were less entitled to independence and freedom than anyone else. And while I commend you for aiding in preventing the NAR and the UUS from going to war, I am appalled that you assign higher worth to the people of Canberra, or anyone else, than the people of Oates Land simply because one is a city and the other a fishing village."

400World Union Assembly - Page 16 Empty Re: World Union Assembly Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Ruski

Ruski

"After much deliberation, the Moscow Union Pulitburo has informed me that it has decided that it will not provide troops to the conflict in southeast Asia, nor will it send financial aid."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum