IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arguing About Australia

+10
StrictLime
BALLINMONK
BanjoSamurai
Death no more
Onyxknight
tiny tim
BBJynne
CivBase
Rotaretilbo
DARTH_ZTNEB
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

StrictLime wrote:
CivBase wrote:Hey. Strict. I brought Darth to the game, not Lax. Lax had no input on Darth's starting position. He probably picked it because, when he made his nation, all the maps had NAR as the only nation in Australia.

oh ok, might you get him to move before hes finalized because we are very crowded in the north west maybe get him to the east or better yet south?

sorry but i do have things planned for my territories. I wont move, but MAYBE somthing of a landshare could be worked out. i refuse to move though.

52Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Rotaretilbo

StrictLime wrote:fine, but i was defending my self from death, and asking why did he choose to start right where we are when theres a whole damn continent.

Just gonna point this out, but there are like three places that were equally crowded, all three of which would have put him next to very large, powerful NPCs that would probably eat him. There are no whole continents that are unoccupied. There is a bit in northern Asia wedged between Onyx, Ruski, and Manchuria, a bit in Canada wedged between Seath, Alaska, and the USA, and a bit in southern Africa wedged between Bacon, Victoria, and Sahara. And despite his joining, Australia is still not as crowded as Europe.

53Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Kasrkin Seath

Rotaretilbo wrote:
StrictLime wrote:fine, but i was defending my self from death, and asking why did he choose to start right where we are when theres a whole damn continent.

Just gonna point this out, but there are like three places that were equally crowded, all three of which would have put him next to very large, powerful NPCs that would probably eat him. There are no whole continents that are unoccupied. There is a bit in northern Asia wedged between Onyx, Ruski, and Manchuria, a bit in Canada wedged between Seath, Alaska, and the USA, and a bit in southern Africa wedged between Bacon, Victoria, and Sahara. And despite his joining, Australia is still not as crowded as Europe.

Trust me when I say this...

Canada is fucking crazy

54Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:11 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

Rotaretilbo wrote:

my main point was the fact that every one seems to be attracted to me for some reason, because i choose that area a month ago i was working on it, then my computer broke, i had to wait 2 weeks got this temp computer, then had to wait 2 weeks for me to be able to login, and when i come back ballin was trying to take my shiz, i got him off my regions then darth didnt look at the nation threads, only the map, so he cut me off from the rest of Australia.grrr

and further more i will say that seeing as Australia is inhabited by 3 stubborn assholes (me, ballin, darth) i say we make a stubburn asshole alliance,what do ya say? none of us are going to move and 3 nations with this much tension so close will never go without war unless we make an Australian alliance and split the land into equal sections.

55Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:22 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

StrictLime wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:

my main point was the fact that every one seems to be attracted to me for some reason, because i choose that area a month ago i was working on it, then my computer broke, i had to wait 2 weeks got this temp computer, then had to wait 2 weeks for me to be able to login, and when i come back ballin was trying to take my shiz, i got him off my regions then darth didnt look at the nation threads, only the map, so he cut me off from the rest of Australia.grrr

and further more i will say that seeing as Australia is inhabited by 3 stubborn assholes (me, ballin, darth) i say we make a stubburn asshole alliance,what do ya say? none of us are going to move and 3 nations with this much tension so close will never go without war unless we make an Australian alliance and split the land into equal sections.

Even then, war is always there.

56Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:24 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
StrictLime wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:

Even then, war is always there.

not if we check our stubborn assholeness, and wouldnt you rather have 2 allies to fend off lax in any case if he really wants Australia like he says he does then he WILL invade.

57Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:28 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Though that does make sense, I'm not choosing permenant allies nore will i not explore all my possibilities.

And besides, Lax is dumb, but he's not that dumb to try to take the whole continant.

58Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:31 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:Though that does make sense, I'm not choosing permenant allies nore will i not explore all my possibilities.

And besides, Lax is dumb, but he's not that dumb to try to take the whole continant.

im going to send you something he sent me ok...it might change your mind and i dont expect you to trust either me or ballin just yet, but if there is an alliance we will not go against you, we actually need your help for this little Aussie defense initiative.

59Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

StrictLime wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:Though that does make sense, I'm not choosing permenant allies nore will i not explore all my possibilities.

im going to send you something he sent me ok...it might change your mind and i dont expect you to trust either me or ballin just yet, but if there is an alliance we will not go against you, we actually need your help for this little Aussie defense initiative.

We'll see..

60Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:24 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

I believe my nation is done and finalized.

61Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:51 pm

laxspartan007

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:and lax. Fuck you.

you will be on the reciveing end of an invasion sir...

62Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:07 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

laxspartan007 wrote:
DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:and lax. Fuck you.

you will be on the reciveing end of an invasion sir...

that will lead to a bag of poo on your doorstep on the 12th of every month! ha!

63Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:11 pm

Death no more

Ill support lax in his endeavors, just for the hell of it.

64Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

Death no more wrote:Ill support lax in his endeavors, just for the hell of it.
we are in an alliance and i have to help a fellow Australian.

65Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Death no more

StrictLime wrote:
I WILL DESTROY YOU.

66Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

Death no more wrote:
StrictLime wrote:
I WILL DESTROY YOU.

are you stupid we are in and alliance!!! me and you!!!!

67Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:38 pm

Death no more

No Im going to kill every koala I see.

Besides I've already decalred war.

Death no more wrote:
StrictLime wrote:
Death no more wrote:Anyways strict you could've always went to some other place if you didn't want to share ^.^

and let him take my place like a little bitch...fuck no.
elephant

*The GLAU formally declares war on the TOC*

[Bold the text XD]

68Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:13 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

You guys are a special kind of crazy. create a trade route then attack it. special, i say. and youre in south america! away with ye!

69Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Death no more

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:You guys are a special kind of crazy. create a trade route then attack it. special, i say. and youre in south america! away with ye!
Im just kidding with him, I'm just going to let you guys do your own thing...

70Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:35 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Please note that all three of you have the option to occupy not only Australia but also Indonesia and Southern India (and maybe you could convince drag to give you a part of Antarctica XD). I understand Strict's frustration, though.

BB, could you split this topic into the General Discussion forum?

71Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:52 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

CivBase wrote:Please note that all three of you have the option to occupy not only Australia but also Indonesia and Southern India (and maybe you could convince drag to give you a part of Antarctica XD). I understand Strict's frustration, though.

that was a thought. and on that note, could i get approval so i can start doin stuff?

72Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:39 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

CivBase wrote:Please note that all three of you have the option to occupy not only Australia but also Indonesia and Southern India (and maybe you could convince drag to give you a part of Antarctica XD). I understand Strict's frustration, though.

If they touch antartica they will be dead in days

73Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:50 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

dragoon9105 wrote:

If they touch antartica they will be dead in days

No plans for antarctica, bud. Not looking to start any fights so soon.

74Arguing About Australia - Page 3 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Copy-Paste your topic post to a new thread in Nations Section
I'm not sure how to move single posts.

https://nations.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum