IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arguing About Australia

+10
StrictLime
BALLINMONK
BanjoSamurai
Death no more
Onyxknight
tiny tim
BBJynne
CivBase
Rotaretilbo
DARTH_ZTNEB
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:49 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

I said it once and i'll say it again fuck all ya'll taking australlia its MINE! Twisted Evil

27Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:10 pm

laxspartan007

NO I WAS HERE FIRST, WHY IS EVERYONE FUCKING JOINING AUSTRALIA? LEAVE!!!

and yes i do remember talking to you about it but WHY THE FUCK JOIN AUSTRALIA, CANADA IS OPEN, GO AWAY!

28Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:18 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Australia will be mine!

29Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:39 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:Australia will be mine!

bro you fucking cock blocked us not to mention ballin cock blocked me from the north.
and why the fuck is everybody right on my foot step, stay in Australia if you want but why in the hell do you have to fucking step on our necks like that!!

30Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Kasrkin Seath

BBJynne wrote:
CivBase wrote:500cm is a little too thick... how about 5m instead?

. . .

Dots for one of the greatest posts ever

31Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:14 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

arright im done, how much is my Tank?

and onece im approved i can post and do actions correct?

32Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Death no more

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
BBJynne wrote:
CivBase wrote:500cm is a little too thick... how about 5m instead?

. . .

Dots for one of the greatest posts ever
Rofl I don't see how I missed something this funny XD

33Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

StrictLime wrote:

bro you fucking cock blocked us not to mention ballin cock blocked me from the north.
and why the fuck is everybody right on my foot step, stay in Australia if you want but why in the hell do you have to fucking step on our necks like that!!

uhhhh not my fault you didnt start in the north or closer. or why you didnt start where i did...

your fault, not mine.

34Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:40 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:
StrictLime wrote:

uhhhh not my fault you didnt start in the north or closer. or why you didnt start where i did...

your fault, not mine.

because i started earlier than you... nice logic bro you could be a philosopher...now could you run by me that you shitting on me is my fault??

35Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Quit spamming the guy's thread.

And quit it with the bitchy arguements.

It's annoying

36Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

Baconsen wrote:Quit spamming the guy's thread.

And quit it with the bitchy arguements.

It's annoying

fine, but i was defending my self from death, and asking why did he choose to start right where we are when theres a whole damn continent. not to metion your cool by me Baconsen but its a little annoying to me when some one confirmed as lax's friend (or lax himself doesn't really matter at this point) comes by and plants his flag right in a very convenient location for lax cutting us off... little fishy dont you say?

37Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:37 pm

laxspartan007

well first of all i never told him of the sit, just what the game is...and second if i got him to join i would tell him to get OFF MY FUCKING CONTINENT!

38Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:41 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

well you do have a track record that says that, but im just saying why would some one with one one-thousandths of a brain cell put there nation right up against another with out some one to nudge them into doing it.

39Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:43 pm

laxspartan007

Ballin did that...

40Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

laxspartan007 wrote:Ballin did that...

and i was pissed as hell if you look on page 2 of this thread but lets stop arguing because its getting annoying to the neighbors.

41Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:50 pm

laxspartan007

i let my dog poo on the neighbors lawn, lol, but ok...

42Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:51 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

laxspartan007 wrote:i let my dog poo on the neighbors lawn, lol, but ok...

lol no wonder there now pissed at me...DAMN YOU AND THAT INFERNAL DOG!!

43Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:56 pm

BALLINMONK

laxspartan007 wrote:Ballin did that...
Ive been in this game for 3 days and i'm pretty new to it, do you think i would do that?

44Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:58 pm

laxspartan007

yes

45Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Guys.shut the fuck up. i dont care. quit bitching that i picked the middle of the island. or keep bitching but at least make a solid argument. jesus christ. im glad youre such a good sport. dick.

and lax. Fuck you.

46Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Hey. Strict. I brought Darth to the game, not Lax. Lax had no input on Darth's starting position. He probably picked it because, when he made his nation, all the maps had NAR as the only nation in Australia.

47Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:56 am

StrictLime

StrictLime

CivBase wrote:Hey. Strict. I brought Darth to the game, not Lax. Lax had no input on Darth's starting position. He probably picked it because, when he made his nation, all the maps had NAR as the only nation in Australia.

oh ok, might you get him to move before hes finalized because we are very crowded in the north west maybe get him to the east or better yet south?

48Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:04 am

StrictLime

StrictLime

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote: quit bitching that i picked the middle of the island. or keep bitching but at least make a solid argument. jesus christ. im glad youre such a good sport.

and lax. Fuck you.

I am a good sport, just annoyed that the south west is so popular, and i did make a solid argument, its crowded for us but you can still expand which from what i under stand from civ you didnt know we were there(does any one check the nation threads before making there nation any more?), fair enough but why didnt you say that? if you would've just said "weren't on the map sorry" things would've made sense, but you argued with me to make it seem that you did it on purpose.

oh and on an unrelated note if you don't roleplay in diplo threads then the roleplay terrorist blow up your nations embassy so... they could give you a break and you end up losing your embassy.

49Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 am

BanjoSamurai

Baconsen wrote:Quit spamming the guy's thread.

50Arguing About Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Arguing About Australia Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:14 am

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

The spam amuses me. By all means, continue.

https://nations.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum