IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

United Republic of Scandinavia

+5
Ruski
BBJynne
laxspartan007
Rotaretilbo
nocbl2
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Death no more

nocbl2 wrote:Where?...
He has said multiple times that duplicates in the same territory do not have a effect. The only purpose they serve is to replace the first one if it's destroyed.

EDIT:
Actually he says it in the second post of the infrastructure thread.

27United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:20 pm

laxspartan007

"Space Elevator
Space Station
Launch Pad
Military Shipyard
Port
Basic Factory
Military Academy
Training Center
Chemical Plant
Biological Research
Radiological Center
Nuclear Reactor
Trade Center
Transportation Infrastructure [In connected territories]"

doesnt say agriculture tho...

28United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 am

Rotaretilbo

That list of structures is a list of what structures do not stack, regardless of anything. However, any building serves no purpose if it is in the same territory as another of the same building.

29United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:05 am

nocbl2

That makes no sense...

It's saying if there are 2 farms, only one can produce grain.

30United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:37 am

Rotaretilbo

It's a game mechanic to prevent you from building 50 of every building in one territory. I don't necessarily like it, but I understand the need for such a mechanic.

31United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 am

Death no more

Rotaretilbo wrote:It's a game mechanic to prevent you from building 50 of every building in one territory. I don't necessarily like it, but I understand the need for such a mechanic.
If we could stack stuff I could have started off with a really strong economy which would be very unbalanced.

32United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 pm

laxspartan007

Rotaretilbo wrote:That list of structures is a list of what structures do not stack

thank you captan obvious...

33United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:06 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

laxspartan007 wrote:
Rotaretilbo wrote:That list of structures is a list of what structures do not stack

thank you captan obvious...

Obvious Troll is Obvious

34United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Rotaretilbo

For something so obvious, it seems to have eluded many players.

35United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

not our fake german Rolling Eyes

36United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Onyxknight

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:not our fake german Rolling Eyes
Deutschland ist sehr kuhl

37United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 pm

BanjoSamurai

Sie ficken Katzen elephant

38United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:04 am

nocbl2

I no sprekienze deutch ( not sure how to spell it, only know how to say it)

39United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:12 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Es ist gut, gutes Deutsch hier zu sehen! Aber ich zweifle Rotaretilbo, dass accualy dies versteht...

Razz

40United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 am

Rotaretilbo

Es würde ein traurig Tag, wenn ich nicht Ihren schlechten Deutsch verstehen konnte. Verdeutschen Sie es mit Google, vielleicht? Sehr lustig.

Ungeachtet den Scheiß sagen Sie Deutsch ist, ich weiß, daß alle würde dankbar sein, wenn Sie nicht im Landthread spammieren und trollieren.

Vielen Glück mit eine Besetzung. Wenigen kostenlos Übersetzer kann stimmt Deutsch verenglischen. Wink

41United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

I WOULD NEVER! i was accualy born in berlin and was there till i was 3. so pushush. visit every year. Very Happy

42United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

Rotaretilbo

Then "accualy" is really a German word? I had believed it a typo of "actually" that a free translator would have left alone when translating.

But, as I said, let's move all the spam and shit over to the chatterbox.

43United Republic of Scandinavia - Page 2 Empty Re: United Republic of Scandinavia Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:13 am

nocbl2

YEAH, THIS IS FUCKING NORWAY GOD DAMMIT!

Oh wait...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum