IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign Affairs Center of Superior

+5
Elabajaba
nocbl2
PiEman
Tylertlat
Kasrkin Seath
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Kasrkin Seath

Death no more wrote:*The representative arrives at the government building and waits for diplomat to open up to hear his proposal*

"The GLAU is interested in extending a trade agreement to the Nation of Superior."

"Hello! I am Henry Stevens. From what I understand you come from the GLAU, our new neighbors to the south. I don't believe you've introduced yourself, so please, take a seat and tell me what you've come to discuss."

27Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Death no more

"I am Jairo Mena Merez, please just call me Jairo. I have come to discuss a trade agreement between our countries."

28Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Kasrkin Seath

"Ah, alright then. I am happy to accept a trade agreement and was wondering... I have had a craving for some Pabellón criollo, so maybe we could exchange chefs sometime? At anyrate, the trade is a go. Feel free to leave anytime, and feel free to take a drink with you if you wish."

29Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Death no more

"I'll make sure to ask if any of our presidential chefs would want serve you my friend. I must be off now as I have things to attend in my homeland, goodbye Henry."

30Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Death no more

*A helicopter is about to enter Superior Airspace.*

"This a diplomat of the GLAU, Jairo Mena Merez and I bring Pabellón criollo along with a very well trained chef. I must also discuss some very serious matters with you."

*The GLAU helicopter awaits for a response.*

31Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Kasrkin Seath

"You are cleared for landing at the government building. Proceed inside upon arriving."
OOC - *Henry is chilling inside, dont worry about making a post about getting there*

32Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Death no more

*Jairo takes a seat near Henry after the Chef had been handled with and told where to reside.*

"I wish to talk to you about the events in region 09 of North America, I have watched the WU and I have heard of the no fly orders and barring of civilian travel to that region. I wish to know what did you find out that made you take such actions?"

33Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Kasrkin Seath

Death no more wrote:*Jairo takes a seat near Henry after the Chef had been handled with and told where to reside.*

"I wish to talk to you about the events in region 09 of North America, I have watched the WU and I have heard of the no fly orders and barring of civilian travel to that region. I wish to know what did you find out that made you take such actions?"

Henry sighs and then responds with "I'm sorry but I cannot release that information yet. Both High Command and myself have deemed it highly classified. Once we have a prepared report we will release more information on it."

34Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Death no more

"I understand, I will not waste any more of your time. I hope the chef serves you well as he is quite good at his job, good luck with the investigation my friend, I can't wait to see the results."

*Diplomat Jairo leaves the embassy after saying goodbye to Henry and takes off in his helicopter back to his homeland.*

35Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:05 am

Rotaretilbo

The Reichstag contacts the Foreign Affairs Center of Superior to setup a diplomatic meeting.

36Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Kasrkin Seath

A representative will attend the meeting. Simply give a time and place, unless you would prefer it to be in Superior.

37Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Rotaretilbo

The German diplomat arrives at the appointed time.

"Greetings. I am here on behalf of the German Empire to request an alliance with your nation, as a fellow member of the World Union."

38Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Kasrkin Seath

"An alliance? If you care to explain what this entails, I could report the offer to High Command."

39Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Rotaretilbo

"It would entail nothing more than what the charter would normally already require. We would expect some form of support, military or otherwise, should we be unlawfully invaded, and general cooperation of both our nations in affairs that involve us both. Military aid in other ventures would be appreciated, but certainly not obligated."

40Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Kasrkin Seath

*High Command recieves the terms of the Alliance*

"As of now, High Command agrees to the alliance assuming the rest of the GLC gives them the okay. We will notify you when they have made their decision."

41Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Rotaretilbo

"Our thanks. We'll wait until you speak with your allies. We've already spoken with Usonia and Eagleland, but let Chicagoland know that our offer extends to them, as well."

42Foreign Affairs Center of Superior - Page 2 Empty Re: Foreign Affairs Center of Superior Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 pm

BALLINMONK

*Message is sent from GAR saying it will begin trade since Superior is in uuu, contact GAR if this is a problem, is placed in charter 2.3*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum