IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Usonian Diplomacy

+6
Death no more
nocbl2
Elabajaba
Ruski
laxspartan007
Tylertlat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Tylertlat

The Usonian State Dept. invites representative from Eagle land to an ice-breaking summit. Superior is also invited by request.

27Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:37 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

After being cleared, a small jet identified as one of Eagleland's diplomatic fleet lands at the capital's airport. Four well-dressed people exit the plane and meet with Usonians waiting to receive them.

https://nations.forumotion.com

28Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Kasrkin Seath

Henry Stevens has arrived by air, Representing Superior

29Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Tylertlat

The customary motorcade takes the diplomatic envoy to the conference center. When they arrive, they meet Phil Bright and the representatives from Superior. Pleasantries are had. Phil starts off the conference.

Let's get down to business. This conference was called to set the stage for future relations between Eagleland and the nations of the Great Lakes Commission. I feel that establishing Usonia-Eagleland relations is especially critical, considering that our borders are paralleled about the buffer zone. To start, let's cover the basics. I propose a trade agreement between Eagleland and the nations of the GLC. Mr. Stevens, any comments yet?

30Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:09 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Mr. Smith of Eagleland replies, "As fellow North Americans, and as World Union members, the decision for trade and non-aggression is easy. Yes."

31Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Tylertlat

"Very Good. Well then, as Fellow North Americans, particularly Eastern North Americans, I extend to you an invitation to join the GLC."

32Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:57 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

"After much thought into this matter, and a discussion with President Mitchel, we have decided that in Unity lies strength, and that World Union members and North Americans can accomplish more to benefit this world as a single front than divided. Eagleland will join the Great Lakes Commission."

33Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Kasrkin Seath

Henry pours a round of shots for all present. (whiskey, of course)

"Now... I have not been very active in negotiations, but I believe my Usonian commrade covered everything on his own... they have a tendency to overachieve like that" he says in a comedic manner. "I am thrilled to have Eagleand at the side of Superior and the rest of the GLC, and im sure my people will be as well when they hear the news." He hands the shots to those present. "To Unity, Peace, and Prosperity!" he exclaims before downing the shot.

34Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 am

Rotaretilbo

The Reichstag contacts Usonia to setup a diplomatic meeting.

35Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 am

Tylertlat

The Usonian State Deptarment establishes a meeting time with the Riechstag. [Unless you have something else planned, in your next post have your envoy end up in a meeting room with Philip Bright, who runs through the usual formalities.]

36Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Rotaretilbo

The German diplomat arrives and is led to a meeting room with Mr. Bright.

"Greetings. I am here on behalf of the German Empire to request an alliance with your nation, as a fellow member of the World Union."

37Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Tylertlat

Mr. Bright jumps up with a response "Well right there I'm going to have to defer you to the GLC assembly. You understand that a nation hold independently holding allegiance to bot a league and an alliance formed of another league could put that nation in a difficult spot. Luckily, the assembly is held in this very building, so I could show you there now..."

[At this point,Rot's man is lead to the GLC Assembly by Mr. Bright]

38Usonian Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue May 17, 2011 7:08 pm

BALLINMONK

*Message is sent from GAR saying it will begin trade since Usonia is in uuu, contact GAR if this is a problem, is placed in charter 2.3*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum