IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Usonian Diplomacy

+6
Death no more
nocbl2
Elabajaba
Ruski
laxspartan007
Tylertlat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Usonian Diplomacy Empty Usonian Diplomacy Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:14 am

Tylertlat

Description
Spoiler:

Faction standings (NPCs)
Alaskan Nation – Neutral
(East USA) Eagleland – Neutral
(Western USA) United States of America – Neutral
(Mexico) Esse Cartel – indifferent
Federated States of Bolivia – indifferent
Saharan Confederacy – indifferent
(Central Africa) Victoria – indifferent
Finland – indifferent
France – indifferent
(Central Asia) Democratic People’s Republic of Sibaristan – indifferent
(Turkey) Republic of Asia – indifferent
Greater Persian Union – indifferent
(India) Empire of Tears – indifferent
(North China) Manchuria – indifferent
China – indifferent
New Guinea – indifferent

Trading Agreements
Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union
The Glorious People's Republic of The Bering Strait
GLAU
National Imperial Coalition
Germany
NIC
URS
Aldo

United Peoples of South Africa [Bacon]
Denmark [Gold]
National Imperial Coalition [Drag]
United Republic of Scandinavia [Noc]
Usonia [Tyler]
Japanese Empire [Gauz]
Superior [Seath]
Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union [Ruski]
New Viking Nation (Fireforge)
Greater Australian Republic (BALLINMONK)
Outback Confederacy (StrictLime)
Gibraltaria (Tiny Tim)
(NPCs)
Alaskan Nation
Eagleland
Federation of Bolivia
Finland
Sahara Confederacy
Victoria
Democratic People’s Republic of Sibaristan
New Guinea
Kola
Razem Milicji
Iberia
Union of Chicagoland

Allies
Union of Chicagoland
Superior

War

Guarantees

Non-Aggressive Pacts

Last edited by Tylertlat on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:37 pm

laxspartan007

*1 VTOL transport with the UUS flag painted on the side approch the boarder to Usonian territory*

"This is the President of the United Utopian States, I request clearence to land at an airport, I also Request the audience of Nicholas Xavier at his Diplomatic Embassy."

3Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Tylertlat

"Victor-Uniform-One, this is Michigami Tower, you are given priority access to Runway 4", Responds the radio" Please be ready to present your credentials upon landing, and I must remind you that impersonation of a dignitary is federal offense which can incur incarceration and/or forfeiture of your craft".

With that the tower staff notifies the State Department of it's surprise visitor, which then readies a convoy and roadblocks to the diplomatic summit while contacting UUS to confirm the presidents identity. Upon landing, Mr. Lax is met on the tarmac by a dignitary and airport security. With his identity established, the roadblocks are enacted. By the time the convoy reaches the summit, a conference room containing Sec. of State Philip Bright awaits. The Utopian president is ushered into the room, where handshakes are had.

"I hope you aren't put off by our welcome" Philip states as he sits down at the table "we aren't use to your European custom of showing up on each other's door-steps. I guess any Head of State will get prompt treatment where-ever they go, huh? Anyway, I understand you which to meet Mr. Xavier. While that can be arranged it would be strictly formal, any meaningful discussion will be with me. Now, what matter concerned you enough to warrant your personal attention?"

4Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:14 pm

laxspartan007

(you shouldnt rush like that seeing how it screws up my plans...)

"well i like to see the person i am doing buissness with, and when i have a deadline to meet, there is no better time then the present."

"anyway i was here to speak to, a diplomatic leader on the grounds that we could form some open trade agreement, and a Non-Agression pact..."

5Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Tylertlat

Seeing that the pause is pregnant, Phil responds: "The Non-Aggression pact is likely, but you need to specify the the terms a little better. We are all for the disuse of unnecessary military force, and if that what you want than we can agree right now. I cannot however limit Usonia's potential for economic and cultural expansion, meaning that if "propaganda" among other activities is considered "aggression", I'm afraid we won't commit. Again, if you are speaking of strictly martial matters, consider it done."
"About the free trade agreement, though" Philip continues, " While we heartily endorse universal free-trade, my pen is restrained by two facts. 1. We have gotten along this long without your merchants, so we will not be harmed, and 2. It would seem that we are on opposite side of a very potent issue in the UUU. Should that matter be resolved, or should you retract your nation from the debate, the tarifs will be gone before the ink dries"

6Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 pm

laxspartan007

"the NAP is strictly martial matters, propaganda twords my nation is frowned upon but free speech is allowed, and what your doing in some opinions is a form of bribary, trying to infuluence my vote, but they bolth come together, the NAP and Trade Agreement that is, i will make shure the vote is retracted but it wont be placed on your side...I have a different idea or the vote...that is all i can do, take it or leave it"

7Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Tylertlat

"I didn't ask you to help us, only not to hinder us. Usonia agrees to both proposals, and I am pleased this meeting came to such a productive close, unless there is more you would like to discuss. Our stances on embassies perhaps?

8Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:40 pm

laxspartan007

"i see no need in embassys unless you feel stongly on them..."

Last edited by laxspartan007 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Ruski

Ruski

A private jet bearing the Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union's flag on the side, with DIPLOMAT stenciled on both sides arrives in Usonian airspace.

"Usonian Ground Control, this is call-sign 'Red Dagger Two' bearing a russian diplomat from the Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union. We request clearance to land and on behalf of Premier Alekseev, wish to conduct diplomacy between our nations."

10Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Tylertlat

"Roger-Delta-Two this is Michigami Tower, you are given priority access to Runway 4. Have your diplomat ready his credentials,and be advised that impersonation of a dignitary is federal offense punishable by incarceration and/or craft confiscation".

/////////////////////////////OOC NOTE\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
To Everyone: Just say in your post that you had a meeting arranged, unless you want my functionaries to jump hurdles every time
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||///////////////////////////////////////////////

With that the tower staff notifies the State Department of it's surprise visitor, which then readies a convoy and roadblocks to the diplomatic summit while contacting SRMU to confirm the presidents identity. Upon landing, the SRMU diplomat is met on the tarmac by a dignitary and airport security. With his identity established, the roadblocks are enacted. The diplomat reaches the conference room at about the same time as Mr. Bright, who is reading a dossier. Handshakes are had.

Meanwhile, two men in gray suits enter a conference room. As the still present "Mr. Lax" Looks up, the one on the right states simply "Sir, we must ask you to come with us". With that, the "President" is lead to a suite on one of the lower floors, while the Usonian diplomats try to confirm which person is the impostor, the one one here or the one in

Last edited by Tylertlat on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

11Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:47 pm

laxspartan007

Tylertlat wrote:With that the tower staff notifies the State Department of it's surprise visitor, which then readies a convoy and roadblocks to the diplomatic summit while contacting UUS to confirm the presidents identity. Upon landing, Mr. Lax is met on the tarmac by a dignitary and airport security. With his identity established, the roadblocks are enacted. By the time the convoy reaches the summit, a conference room containing Sec. of State Philip Bright awaits (Mr. Lax having left a while ago). The SRMU diplomat is ushered into the room, where handshakes are had.

copy/paste fail?

also when did i leave?

12Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Tylertlat

laxspartan007 wrote:
also when did i leave?

When your president took the VTOL to visit the National Imperial Coalition

laxspartan007 wrote:"roger that"

*the VTOL Aircraft and helicpters set down on a runway*
*a humvee is unloaded from the VTOL aircraft as Persident Henry get out of the Pilot position of the VTOL aircraft*
*after looking around a little he gets into the Humvee and drives to the Embassy*

Before I posted that you had left and after your last post here. Unless perhaps your president is a clone? Suspect
EDIT: A second, more plausible explanation is that the person who apparenty didn't leave is not in-fact the president of the UUS, and therefore is impersonating a foriegn dignitary,whicj in Usonia is a federal offense...

13Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:21 pm

Ruski

Ruski

"Premier Alekseev extends his respect to your nation and its people. We wish to establish free trade and validated, visa-bearing citizens movement between our two nations."

14Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:02 pm

laxspartan007

Tylertlat wrote:With that the tower staff notifies the State Department of it's surprise visitor, which then readies a convoy and roadblocks to the diplomatic summit while contacting UUS to confirm the presidents identity. Upon landing, the SRMU diplomat is met on the tarmac by a dignitary and airport security. With his identity established, the roadblocks are enacted. The diplomat reaches the conference room at about the same time as Mr. Bright, who is reading a dossier. Handshakes are had.

you still haz fail...

and you didnt reply for 4 days so i posted on someone else's topic who was online so i could quickly finnish diplo with them while i waited for you...and yes he has a clone and if you didnt notice by then how would ya know he was an imposter?

15Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Tylertlat

Mr. Bright respond" Alright, Done. Was there more?"

16Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:54 am

Ruski

Ruski

"Actually, for the time being, that is all. Unless you have anything to propose, I will start for my home country."

17Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Tylertlat

With that, the SRMU representative returns to the airfield and embarks for home.

Meanwhile, a response is received, and "Mr. Henry Lax" is thanked for waiting cooperatively, and told he can return to the table if there's more to discuss, leave at his leisure, or just chill in his hotel suite if he wants.

18Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 pm

laxspartan007

*Henry returns to the table for a second*

"im sorry for the confusion, but i must go now"

*Henry gets in his VTOL and Leaves to New Zeland*

19Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Elabajaba

A plane carrying a representative of the The Glorious People's Republic of The Bering Strait is requesting permission to land, and a meeting with your minister of foreign affairs.

20Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 am

Tylertlat

The GPR-BS plane is given access to the diplomatic airstrip, then taken by motorcade to the building serving as the Diplomatic center. There, the person GPR-BS official in charge of the envoy( and his selected attach'e) are led to a conference room and introduced to Mr. Bright.

21Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:30 pm

nocbl2

A URS chopper requests permission to land in Usonia for diplomacy reasons.

22Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Elabajaba

"Hello Mr. Bright, as you know I am a diplomat from the People's Republic of The Bering Strait. My country has sent me here to propose the opening of a trade route between our nations."

23Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Death no more

*A representative from the GLAU arrives at the Usonian Embassy and proposes a trade agreement.*

24Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Tylertlat

the trade agreement is agreed on, as long as it's open borders and not tariffs.

25Usonian Diplomacy Empty Re: Usonian Diplomacy Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Death no more

"We don't have any tariffs imposed at this time. I must be off now, thanks for accepting this proposal."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum