IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greater Australian Embassy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:37 pm

BALLINMONK

Faction standings (NPCs)
(A moderator will set NPC attitudes toward you.)

Trading Agreements
GLAU,HKME,NUCA, THEN ALL MEMBERS OF THE WORLD UNION https://nations.forumotion.com/t22-world-union-assembly (24 in total from world union and trade auto as charter 2.3 claims)
German Empire,United Peoples of South Africa,Denmark National Imperial Coalition,United Republic of Scandinavia Usonia,
Superior, Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union, New Viking Nation, Outback Confederacy Gibraltaria,Alaskan Nation,Eagleland,Federation of Bolivia,Finland,Sahara Confederacy,Victoria,Democratic People’s Republic of Sibaristan
New Guinea,Kola,Razem Milicji,Iberia,Union of Chicagoland

Allies
GLAU,T.O.C,SRMU

War
Manchuria

Guarantees

Non-Aggressive Pacts
HMKE, HRA, TCR

Last edited by BALLINMONK on Thu May 19, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 17 times in total

2Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:15 pm

BanjoSamurai

*A Korean diplomat arrives at the Embassy*

3Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:18 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Transmission: GAR wrote:Confederate Embassy
Our nation, NUCA, has noticed that a trade agreement with your own nation would be mutually beneficial. As an infant nation, the economic boost will surely help you grow and prosper, and our own economy would likewise grow. Please consider this offer.

4Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Death no more

GLAU International Affairs wrote:
The GLAU would like to offer the GAR a Trade agreement and Alliance.

5Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:48 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

*an marked T.O.C. helicopter arrives at embassy and diplomat walks into building*

"hello fellow Australians my country would like to set up and alliance and a trade agreement."

*he waits for the receptionist to call an diplomat and explain situation to him.*

Last edited by StrictLime on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:34 pm

BALLINMONK

StrictLime wrote:*an marked T.O.C. helicopter arrives at embassy*

"hello fellow Australians my country would like to set up and alliance and a trade agreement."

*he waits for the receptionist to call an diplomat and explain situation to him.*
*Receptionist Informs to Outback diplomat that they are ready to see him to discuss their deal and directs him to a room where a GAR diplomat is awaiting his arrival*

Last edited by BALLINMONK on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

7Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:37 pm

BALLINMONK

Death no more wrote:
GLAU International Affairs wrote:
The GLAU would like to offer the GAR a Trade agreement and Alliance.

GAR International Affairs wrote
" The Greater Australian Republic would be honored to accept this fine deal"

Last edited by BALLINMONK on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

BanjoSamurai

The HKME diplomat says in an agitated voice,"I Guess we shall take our business elsewhere!"

Last edited by BanjoSamurai on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

9Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

BALLINMONK

BanjoSamurai wrote:*A Korean diplomat arrives at the Embassy*
*Receptionist informs HMKE diplo that they are ready to see him*

Last edited by BALLINMONK on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

10Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 pm

BanjoSamurai

The Diplomat turns around,and walks into the meeting area((supposed)).

Last edited by BanjoSamurai on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 pm

BALLINMONK

CivBase wrote:
Transmission: GAR wrote:Confederate Embassy
Our nation, NUCA, has noticed that a trade agreement with your own nation would be mutually beneficial. As an infant nation, the economic boost will surely help you grow and prosper, and our own economy would likewise grow. Please consider this offer.
Transmission: Confederate Embassy
We accept your terms,a trade agreement would be wonderful for are two country's!

12Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:02 pm

BALLINMONK

BanjoSamurai wrote:The Diplomat turns around,and walks into the meeting area((supposed)).
*Republic diplomat greets HMKE diplomat*
" Hello what terms has your great nation come to discuss"

13Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 pm

BanjoSamurai

Still a little agitated the diplomat responds,"we would like to offer trade and a non-aggressive pact."

14Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 pm

BALLINMONK

BanjoSamurai wrote:Still a little agitated the diplomat responds,"we would like to offer trade and a non-aggressive pact."
*Republic diplomat writes on a notepad and says in a cheerful voice*
" We would be happy to accept these terms and are sorry if we have insulted you and your great nation, please forgive me and my country, we hope that are future holds great things for both are nations"
*Republic diplomat smiles*

15Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:12 pm

BanjoSamurai

The diplomat responds,"It is alright I hope we shall meet again, and that this will bring peace and prosperity between our people."

16Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:25 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

BALLINMONK wrote:

*Receptionist Informs to Outback diplomat that they are ready to see him to discuss their deal and directs him to a room where a GAR diplomat is awaiting his arrival*

*diplomat walks into room*

"hello mate, my great nation wishes to have an alliance and an trade agreement"

17Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:30 pm

BALLINMONK

StrictLime wrote:
BALLINMONK wrote:

*The GAR diplomat sits and ponder what has been said, then he reaches his hand out towards the other diplomat to shake hands*
" The Republic would be stupid not to accept such a deal, may we be architects of a better Australia mate"

18Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:32 pm

StrictLime

StrictLime

BALLINMONK wrote:
StrictLime wrote:
BALLINMONK wrote:

*The GAR diplomat sits and ponder what has been said, then he reaches his hand out towards the other diplomat to shake hands*
" The Republic would be stupid not to accept such a deal, may we be architects of a better Australia mate"

*diplomat looks into his face blankly while shaking his hand and screams*

"YER!!!!!!"

19Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:35 pm

BALLINMONK

StrictLime wrote:
BALLINMONK wrote:
StrictLime wrote:
BALLINMONK wrote:

*diplomat looks into his face blankly while shaking his hand and screams*

"YER!!!!!!"
*GAR diplomat stares and responds back*
"YER to you to good sir"

20Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm

BanjoSamurai

The HKME diplomat declares "well i must be off!" and he jumps through the roof and flies off.

Last edited by BanjoSamurai on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 pm

BALLINMONK

BanjoSamurai wrote:The HKME diplomat dclares "well i must be off!" and he jumps through the roof and flies off.
*Republic Diplomat stares with mouth open confused about what just happened*

((OCC:and on a serious note here Banjo WTF DUDE?!?!?!?!?!? Evil or Very Mad))

Last edited by BALLINMONK on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Greater Australian Embassy  Empty Re: Greater Australian Embassy Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:52 pm

BanjoSamurai

((ooc: do like this for out of character))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum