IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA!

+8
dragoon9105
CivBase
tiny tim
DARTH_ZTNEB
Rotaretilbo
Tylertlat
Death no more
BBJynne
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:09 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

Logic is a matter of perspective.

27WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Rotaretilbo wrote:You know what most entertains me about these debates? When I trap you in a logical corner, and you abandon logic and try to substitute it with feigned apathy. If no one cares, why are you bothering to spend the time to respond to my points? I'm responding because one-sided debates like this are empowering. It reminds me of debating with my parents, except that you can't invoke the "well I'm the parent, so I automatically win" when I trap you in a logical corner.

And a technical guy? I'm pretty sure that the common definition of "complain" is a pretty much universally accepted and understood term. What you were doing was complaining. There's nothing technical about it, no matter how you try and bring up completely irrelevant and ultimately (and hilariously so) idiotic points. If anyone was being technical, it was you with your "I was just stating fact" and "I was just stating my mind".

youre a cunt.

28WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 am

Rotaretilbo

You see, and that's my favorite part. Defeated and with no logical response, people like you resort to petty insults to try and piss me off. But they're so pathetic at this point that it just makes me laugh. I mean, honestly, that's what you're going with? "You're a cunt"? That's the best you could do? Hehe...so great.

29WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

>.>

Well not for nothing, i was going to win this game.

30WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

IN your dreams you would have won. it was All me baby had this in the bag.

31WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Tylertlat

Rotaretilbo wrote:Not to mention that there are something between three and five different kinds of actions a player often sends in. There are Production actions, Diplomacy actions, Battle actions, Research actions, and Miscellaneous actions. Some of these are sent in every day, and some immediately after you update them. With just ten players, assuming you update all actions once a day, that's between thirty and fifty actions a day.

That's why I suggested we get one moderator for each aspect of the game. I'd be willing to take a mod role (perferably espionage or economics) if other people are...

32WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:51 am

laxspartan007

that is a good idea, but hopefully someone else is willing to help with diplo and battles...

33WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:25 am

Rotaretilbo

There are two main problems I would see with that style of modding. The first would be disagreements among the mods. While separating out their duties helps this considerably, a general system would have to be agreed upon for all aspects of the game.

More importantly, however, having four or five mods would basically bankrupt the game of players. Forummers are a fickle sort, and it seems like even when there are no problems with the host, games run dry as short attention spans wander elsewhere. I mean, I'm sure that BB, myself, yourself, and Seath, perhaps, could run this game with little problem, but how many active players would that leave us with? Three or four, perhaps?

34WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:01 am

laxspartan007

thats why there should be more like 2 or 3 mods, they all agree on a gerneral system (if its 3 they can do a majority vote on anything they dissagree on) with no more than 3, the active player count will still be good...

and i thought it was obvious but i will say it anyway, if you are a mod you cant play in anyway and most players should agree on beliveing they are non-bias (you may say you are but noone may belive ya) (also i guess that if your a mod to keep you interested you could influence a cirtan NPC more than others)

35WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Onyxknight

dragoon9105 wrote:IN your dreams you would have won. it was All me baby had this in the bag.
pff yeah i would of came outta nowhere and rofl stomp the lot of ya

36WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Tylertlat

I was seeing a system where the mods played off each other. As in, the Econ dude kept a spreadsheet of how huch everone has to spend and post it in a mod-only forum.. The player would pm say, the military dude and the econ dude, and say "I have x pp total, and want to spend y pp to build this unit. The military dude would check that the numbers lined up (with lee-way to account for the econ dud having a lot of numbers to do) and approve the action. The diplo, spy, and military people would havce to do more role-playing while the econ dude would have numbers. The mods themselves would still be players, but the fact that they only have the one aspect would hopefully reduce the opportunity for corruption (if anything, one of the other mods could handle moding in regards to their own nation).

Also, only BB knows how many Xantos schemes I truly had lined up. The game was (is?) mine.

37WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:30 pm

laxspartan007

i was just there, no real plans...lul

i can be an econ guy (double checking econ numbers and stuff) as long as everyone agrees that i cant be bias to checking numbers, as long as i can play to...

38WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

eh, I wouldn't have been able to overcome my bais for the KTZ if a big war happened.
All the cool NPC characters except two are in the KTZ Razz

https://nations.forumotion.com

39WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Kasrkin Seath

The game was actually mine. Little did you know about the underground mole-nukes I created!

40WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:02 am

laxspartan007

little did you know i stole one and reverse engineerd it and made millions of them

41WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:07 am

Tylertlat

little did either of you know that I that I knew about the mole nukes, the reverse engineered mole nukes, had mole nukes of my own, had sold some to civ (while pretending to be Darth [purposely poorly] pretending to be Rot) , AND had incriminating evidence of everyones ownership of said mole nukes. So, who's gunna step up to the mod plate?

42WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Rotaretilbo

I guess I'll step up to the mod plate. As my first decision as the new mod of IN, Australia and the surrounding islands, except for New Guinea, sink in a cataclysmic earthquake. Very Happy

43WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Death no more

Surprisingly I never made a necromorph Sad

44WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Little do you know, I took Tyler's mole nukes and reverse engineered them to EXPLOAD when used. Ha. I win.

Wait...

45WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 am

laxspartan007

as the econ sub mod guy, i wont be exposed to secret suff, other than how much you are spending for the secret thing, and whatever it is you would notify the head mod...

that sounds good to me, hope it does to you guys...

46WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 am

tiny tim

I'm sure you already know what everyone is spending on everything though, Tyler, so it wouldn't really matter.

47WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Tylertlat

Tylertlat wrote:I'd be willing to take a mod role (perferably espionage or economics) if other people are...

tiny tim wrote:I'm sure you already know what everyone is spending on everything though, Tyler, so it wouldn't really matter.

You read that well. Anyway, will that triuvorate work(Lax, Rot, and I)? I don't want all my spy work to be for nothing!

48WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 am

laxspartan007

when did rot say he would me a mod/sub mod?

and who will be the head mod and relinquish their role in the game?

49WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 am

Rotaretilbo

Rotaretilbo wrote:I guess I'll step up to the mod plate. As my first decision as the new mod of IN, Australia and the surrounding islands, except for New Guinea, sink in a cataclysmic earthquake. Very Happy

Right there.

However, I don't think it would be prudent for any mod to retain player-status. Tyler's networks may be vast, but they are not infallible. But if he is a mod, they become infallible, even if he continues to roll for them, because he will always know if they are correct or not, since he dictates the result.

If IN is to continue, I think it would be best for one or maybe two players to relinquish their player-status and see if they can manage things. If they cannot, this game is dead, because we cannot even afford two players leaving as players, let alone more than that.

50WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! - Page 2 Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:45 pm

laxspartan007

i thought that post was a joke, my bad...

but i am economics, i would just check numbers, i would know how much you are spending on secret stuff, just not know what those secret things are (unless you done label it as 'secret')

thus i would still be able to play, correct?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum