IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA!

+8
dragoon9105
CivBase
tiny tim
DARTH_ZTNEB
Rotaretilbo
Tylertlat
Death no more
BBJynne
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:15 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

If someone else wants to host they can.
I'll give them all the secret infos and the bb's.game-specific stuff they need to know.

https://nations.forumotion.com

2WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 am

Death no more

Sad

3WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Tylertlat

Sad

4WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:32 am

Rotaretilbo

Sad

5WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:03 am

Death no more

The only way these games can last is either with a small amount of players or more than one mod....

6WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Thats not true. one mod is all thats necessary. they just need to be on often is all.

7WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 am

tiny tim

Do you have any idea how busy BB is? He can't possibly update this reliably on his own.

8WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Death no more

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:Thats not true. one mod is all thats necessary. they just need to be on often is all.
He would have to be on for a few hours a day, or on at all times of the day. The more Pm's he does the more work he has to do later on, it can pile up quickly to. If we had 25+ players doing actions right now and one host processing them, either it will be extremely slow or the host would not have a life.

BB has a lot of work to do when he hosts this...

9WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Rotaretilbo

Not to mention that there are something between three and five different kinds of actions a player often sends in. There are Production actions, Diplomacy actions, Battle actions, Research actions, and Miscellaneous actions. Some of these are sent in every day, and some immediately after you update them. With just ten players, assuming you update all actions once a day, that's between thirty and fifty actions a day.

10WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Death no more

Rotaretilbo wrote:Not to mention that there are something between three and five different kinds of actions a player often sends in. There are Production actions, Diplomacy actions, Battle actions, Research actions, and Miscellaneous actions. Some of these are sent in every day, and some immediately after you update them. With just ten players, assuming you update all actions once a day, that's between thirty and fifty actions a day.
Earlier on when it was around 20 players BB got fucked with PM spam XD

11WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Rotaretilbo

Not to mention that Misc actions aren't relegated to one at a time, since they include questions and other random shit.

12WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:38 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Just saying. he can post to be in the wu, but i cant get a reply on the annex and battle stuff that i sent over a month ago. im not like the rest of you and send a bunch of pms asking random crap and im not doing covert stuff like others are. i sent 2 pms in the last month. one was pp spending for a week and one asking about an annex. the battle threads for au 02 and 04, all he has to do is take all of 30 mins max to do what needs to be done or said. im not a player in this who is so much to handle for a mod to take a tiny bit of time to do just those couple things. now if you all are sending random actions to him KNOWING how swampped he can be, then why? why would you do that?

AND PLEASE noone get butthurt over this. It tends to happen. alot.

13WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Rotaretilbo

I finally concluded a diplo session I started back in April. The only other shit I send in is Production, until just recently. So quit your bitching.

14WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:47 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Im not bitching, you ass. im stating a fact. stuff it, rot.

15WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Rotaretilbo

DARTH_ZTNEB wrote:he can post to be in the wu, but i cant get a reply on the annex and battle stuff that i sent over a month ago. im not like the rest of you and send a bunch of pms asking random crap and im not doing covert stuff like others are. i sent 2 pms in the last month. one was pp spending for a week and one asking about an annex. the battle threads for au 02 and 04, all he has to do is take all of 30 mins max to do what needs to be done or said. im not a player in this who is so much to handle for a mod to take a tiny bit of time to do just those couple things. now if you all are sending random actions to him KNOWING how swampped he can be, then why? why would you do that?

This is pretty much the textbook definition of bitching.

16WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Its me. stating a fact. get overyourself.

17WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Rotaretilbo

Bitching has nothing to do with whether or not you are stating facts. It's about whether or not you're stating facts in a way to draw attention to the fact that you are upset about a certain aspect of the game, when in reality, everyone has been dealing with it, is well aware of it, and doesn't want to hear you whining about it.

18WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Rotaretilbo wrote:Bitching has nothing to do with whether or not you are stating facts. It's about whether or not you're stating facts in a way to draw attention to the fact that you are upset about a certain aspect of the game, when in reality, everyone has been dealing with it, is well aware of it, and doesn't want to hear you whining about it.

im not whining. seriously. get over yourself. you spoke your mind and i spoke mine. so hop off, fag.

19WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Rotaretilbo

Again, you seem completely ignorant of what whining actually is. When one whines, one is always speaking one's mind. In order to whine, you have to be speaking your mind. That's what a complaint is! It becomes bitching because what's on your mind is fact that you are upset about a certain aspect of the game, when in reality, everyone has been dealing with it, we are all well aware of it, and we don't want to hear you whining about it.

20WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:59 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Rotaretilbo wrote:Again, you seem completely ignorant of what whining actually is. When one whines, one is always speaking one's mind. In order to whine, you have to be speaking your mind. That's what a complaint is! It becomes bitching because what's on your mind is fact that you are upset about a certain aspect of the game, when in reality, everyone has been dealing with it, we are all well aware of it, and we don't want to hear you whining about it.

or its called "speaking your mind." oh shit! did i just state the obvious? i think i did. god damn, rot. youre so fuul of yourself that you cant accept when youre an ass, can you?

21WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Rotaretilbo

com·plain   
[kuhm-pleyn]
–verb (used without object)
1. to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: He complained constantly about the noise in the corridor.
2. to tell of one's pains, ailments, etc.: to complain of a backache.
3. to make a formal accusation: If you think you've been swindled, complain to the police.

Notice anything? That's right, it says nothing in there about stating fact, because stating fact is irrelevant to whether or not you are complaining.

22WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

no one fucking cares, rot. no one fucking cares. im glad youre a technical person and all, but noone. fucking. cares.

23WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:35 pm

tiny tim

Well apparently you care, judging by how much time you have spent insulting Rot.

24WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Rotaretilbo

You know what most entertains me about these debates? When I trap you in a logical corner, and you abandon logic and try to substitute it with feigned apathy. If no one cares, why are you bothering to spend the time to respond to my points? I'm responding because one-sided debates like this are empowering. It reminds me of debating with my parents, except that you can't invoke the "well I'm the parent, so I automatically win" when I trap you in a logical corner.

And a technical guy? I'm pretty sure that the common definition of "complain" is a pretty much universally accepted and understood term. What you were doing was complaining. There's nothing technical about it, no matter how you try and bring up completely irrelevant and ultimately (and hilariously so) idiotic points. If anyone was being technical, it was you with your "I was just stating fact" and "I was just stating my mind".

25WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Empty Re: WARAGAHAGAHAGHAGHA! Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 pm

CivBase

CivBase

AHEM.

Meanwhile, back in the new mod thread...

I think I might just switch over to Drag's game. This one just felt really slow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum