IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPSA Diplomacy

+8
nocbl2
Kasrkin Seath
Tylertlat
Onyxknight
Death no more
Gold Spartan
CivBase
Baconsen
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Death no more wrote:*A representative from the GLAU arrives at the UPSA embassy and proposes a trade agreement.*
*UPSA Agrees*

27UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Onyxknight wrote:*an Aldonian embassator awaits permission to enter*

The ambassador is lead into a room.

"Yea what do you need?" asked the Diplomat.

28UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Onyxknight

Baconsen wrote:

i come to ask for a trade aggrement

29UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Tylertlat

The Usonian Foreign Affairs Office attempts to contact UPSA to set up a diplomatic conference.

30UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Onyxknight wrote:
Baconsen wrote:

"Sounds good."
*Trade is official*

31UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Onyxknight

Baconsen wrote:
Onyxknight wrote:
Baconsen wrote:

"Sounds good."
*Trade is official*
"Thank you" *diplomat leaves*

32UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Tylertlat wrote:The Usonian Foreign Affairs Office attempts to contact UPSA to set up a diplomatic conference.

UPSA receives message and arranges meeting.

33UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Kasrkin Seath

*Superior requests a meeting to discuss a possible trade route*

34UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Tylertlat

The Usonian State Department makes contact and sets up a meeting. On the day of that meeting, a single representative, well attired, arrives and makes his way to the person this concerns. He comes with one goal, to ensure open trade (a trade agreement).
"So, as you are probably aware, I am here for one broad topic. I wish to establish open borders for our citizen and trade good, so that properly check goods and people with legitmate passports won;t be thwarted by political machinations beyond their control. Will you help us take this small step to make the world a better place?"

35UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Kasrkin Seath wrote:*Superior requests a meeting to discuss a possible trade route*
*Arranges meeting*
"Ah yes, hello. How goes it in the Nation of Superior?"

Tyler wrote:
The Usonian State Department makes contact and sets up a meeting. On the day of that meeting, a single representative, well attired, arrives and makes his way to the person this concerns. He comes with one goal, to ensure open trade (a trade agreement).
"So, as you are probably aware, I am here for one broad topic. I wish to establish open borders for our citizen and trade good, so that properly check goods and people with legitmate passports won;t be thwarted by political machinations beyond their control. Will you help us take this small step to make the world a better place?"

"Seems reasonable, UPSA accepts."

36UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:27 pm

nocbl2

The URS request trade with the UPSA.

37UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

nocbl2 wrote:The URS request trade with the UPSA.
UPSA accepts.

38UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Gold Spartan

A ship flying the flag of denmark arrives in a rather poor condition. As the ship docks, a single man is seen exiting the ship. After clearing customs, he phones in a request for a meeting with a representative of the south African government.

39UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Gold Spartan wrote:A ship flying the flag of denmark arrives in a rather poor condition. As the ship docks, a single man is seen exiting the ship. After clearing customs, he phones in a request for a meeting with a representative of the south African government.

After receiving the call, a meeting is arranged. The single man is shown to a chair. An UPSA representative walks in. "Hello my friend, what brings you to South Africa today?"

40UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Gold Spartan

"Thank you for seeing me, and I must apologize for our late response to your delivered message. Sadly, my ship was caught in a terrible storm, and we made slower time we should have; but as it is, down to business. The letter we received said that you wished to discuss something involving our nations; what is this you would like to speak of?"

41UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

"A storm you say? If you ship received damages I'll make sure our ports shall fix your ship." The UPSA representative makes a quick phone call. "Your ship shall be fixed in no time," he says with a smile, "but back to business. UPSA will like to request a trading agreement amongst our nations. Doing so will help strengthen our economies."

42UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Gold Spartan

"Thank you for the repairs, and hopefully the journey back will be much safer. Trade you say? A most excellent proposal. On behalf of His Majesty, I accept. Now, if there are no other matters of business, I'd like to oversee the repairs on my vessel."

43UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

"That is all for now, thank you for your time. You're free to go."

44UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Gold Spartan

"it should be a week or so before we're ready to depart; you'll know where to find me should my presence be required."
With that the ambassador stands up and walks out of the room.

45UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 am

Rotaretilbo

The Reichstag contacts the United Peoples of South Africa to setup a diplomatic meeting.

46UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Rotaretilbo wrote:The Reichstag contacts the United Peoples of South Africa to setup a diplomatic meeting.
Upon receiving the message, UPSA arranges the meeting. The dinning room is filled with the latest catch of fish (the fisherman were paid top dollar of course) and the representative(s) of The Reichstag are invited into the dining room and given a seat. A man with graying hair enter the room with a smile. "I hope you don't mind we have guests today," he said as 3 families enter the room behind him, "we felt that we needed to thank our fishermen for providing us with this wonderful dinner; and what better way to do that but invite them the dinner itself!" The man takes a seat across from the representative(s) and raises his finger, "Oh, I forgot my manners!" the man said with a laugh, "my name is Kopano Bupe, head of UPSA's diplomacy, please enjoy the meal."

47UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Rotaretilbo

"My thanks to you," the German diplomat replies, taking his seat. As the meal progresses, he makes his offer. "The German Empire is interested in establishing trade and alliances with other members of the World Union. Thus, I was sent here to your wonderful nation to make such an offer."

48UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Rotaretilbo wrote:"My thanks to you," the German diplomat replies, taking his seat. As the meal progresses, he makes his offer. "The German Empire is interested in establishing trade and alliances with other members of the World Union. Thus, I was sent here to your wonderful nation to make such an offer."
"Ah of course, I suspected as much," Kopano grins, "UPSA accepts the offer of trade, but we will have to decline the offer of an alliance. Our nations are both members of the UUU already, so I find that it's unnecessary to have an alliance."

49UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Rotaretilbo

"We understand. My thanks, then, for the trade, and for this delicious dinner." The diplomat remains to finish his meal, and departs when the meal has been completed.

50UPSA Diplomacy - Page 2 Empty Re: UPSA Diplomacy Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:34 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

*The UPSA recieves a call from Cipris Marron from the HRA*

"I'd like to speak to whomever is appropriate for setting up some sort of a trade and NAP agreement. this is of the utmost importance."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum