IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

National Imperial Coalition World Tower

+7
BBJynne
Tylertlat
laxspartan007
Death no more
Gauz
Baconsen
dragoon9105
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

Treaty wrote:"
All Parcticipating nations and regions solemly swear to uphold this treaty. In the event it is not followed war will be declared apon by all active members apon those that have broken it's terms

Australlia 40 and Canberra city are hearby deamed a D.M.Z. under this treaty, The Region may hold a defensive force in said region along with the NAR having permission to operate a miliary base there for protection.

The Lands of Au-39,36,30,32 and AU 38 are under this treaty Untouchable. If interaction with said regions occur the Other party must be notified of the event. If it war that is declared against one of these regions reason must be stated before combat begins and sufficient warning of 72 hours must be given to the region involved.

The Australlian members of thise alliance hearby in exchange for this deal of peace agree to help one another in times of war if a member country has been invaded.

This treaty also heaby bans the use of espionage by member nations inside the NAR UUS and surrounding areas. The local government must be informed of said acts before they occur.

The NIC as creator of this treaty holds the right to intervene if a member nation breaks the conditions of said treaty and is justified in providing either military support and/or economic aid in the event of war.
"

John Flak passes the treaty around for everyone to read it

laxspartan007

"i agree, but say if for some reson a region in AU 38,39,36,30, or 32 are annexed by the NAR or UUS, that would be covered in the treaty by quoteing "If interaction with said regions occur the Other party must be notified of the event." so that means that if one Nation Annexes a territory in AU 38,39,36,30, or 32 they must notify the other party, correct?"

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"Correct, This is to prevent a nation secretly taking these territories then suprising the other party with that fact that they now own them. "

laxspartan007

*Henry Lax Signs the Treaty*

55National Imperial Coalition World Tower - Page 3 Empty Re: National Imperial Coalition World Tower Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Tylertlat

The Usonian State Department makes contact and sets up a meeting. On the day of that meeting, a single representative, well attired, arrives and makes his way to the person this concerns. He comes with one goal, to ensure open trade (a trade agreement).
"So, as you are probably aware, I am here for one broad topic. I wish to establish open borders for our citizen and trade good, so that properly check goods and people with legitmate passports won;t be thwarted by political machinations beyond their control. Will you help us take this small step to make the world a better place?"

56National Imperial Coalition World Tower - Page 3 Empty Re: National Imperial Coalition World Tower Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:34 pm

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"We already have an agreement for open trade with eachother through the Polar League and the Great lakes commission, A seperate trade agreement doesn't make much sense but i see no harm in it, Okay"

Tylertlat

The Usonian ambassador looks startled for a minute, then starts to ruffle through his pages. "I'm terribly sorry, it seems I was misinformed about my assignment and indeed the situation." He seems to give up looking for his paper. "Yes, yes, it seem one of my immediate superiors was over-zealous in sending out representative, but the deal already worked out suffices. Sorry to waste your time with theatrics."

CivBase

CivBase

The following message was received at the NIC World Tower:

Transmission wrote:Ambassador Vince Stalón
It has come to our attention that a trade agreement between our nations, given their close proximity, would be beneficial to both our nations. As such, I propose a trade agreement between the National Imperial Coalition and the Nationally United Confederate Army, allowing easy trading for our citizens and businesses. Part of this agreement would entail a Non-Aggression Pact to protect merchants of parties. If you would prefer a face-to-face meeting of diplomats, we can arrange one as soon as possible, but we felt as though each of our nations likely have more important issues to attend to at the moment.

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"Very well A trade agreement and nonagression pact will be benificial to us both"

60National Imperial Coalition World Tower - Page 3 Empty Re: National Imperial Coalition World Tower Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:29 am

Elabajaba

*An envoy from the People's Republic of the Bering Strait contacts the NIC, with the intent to setup trade.*

Rotaretilbo

The Reichstag contacts the National Imperial Coalition World Tower to setup a diplomatic meeting.

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

Approval has been granted for trade with People's Republic of the Bering Strait

The World Tower Opens communications with Reichstag to accept the purposal of a diplomatic meeting and also poses the question Will it be at the reichstag or at the world tower.

Rotaretilbo

Whichever location fancies you.

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"As a gesture of goodwill, and in light of recent Weather conditions the John Flak thinks it would be agreeable for the meeting to be held at the reichstag"

BALLINMONK

*Message is sent from GAR saying it will begin trade since National Imperial Coalition is in uuu, contact GAR if this is a problem, is placed in charter 2.3*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum