IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

National Imperial Coalition World Tower

+7
BBJynne
Tylertlat
laxspartan007
Death no more
Gauz
Baconsen
dragoon9105
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

laxspartan007

*1 VTOL transport with the UUS flag painted on the side approch the boarder to the National Imperial Coalition territory*

"This is the President of the United Utopian States, I request clearence to land at an airport, I also Request the audience of eather John Flak or Anthony Drakwind at their Diplomatic Embassy."

27National Imperial Coalition World Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: National Imperial Coalition World Tower Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 am

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

The NIC grant the president permission to land

Meanwhile at the embassy
"A none agressive pact you say"
he takes a long puff on his cigar
"Verywell, I'll have someone write up the treaty"

28National Imperial Coalition World Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: National Imperial Coalition World Tower Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 am

laxspartan007

"roger that"

*the VTOL Aircraft and helicpters set down on a runway*

*a humvee is unloaded from the VTOL aircraft as Persident Henry get out of the Pilot position of the VTOL aircraft*

*after looking around a little he gets into the Humvee and drives to the Embassy*

Tylertlat

A diplomatic cable is received from the Usonian Foreign Office:
To the Diplomatic Leadership of the National Imperial Coalition,
We understand that an aircraft containing the president of the United Utopian States has recently arrived within your territory under diplomatic flags. We are currently housing an individual claiming to be the president of the United Utopian States, ostensibly confirmed by the UUS proper. We request that you verify and report to us which of us, if not both, is the hosting the doppleganger.
Over

LATER

A second cable is received,
To the Diplomatic Leadership of the National Imperial Coalition,
Issue resolved via communique from UUS.
Out

Last edited by Tylertlat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Usonia has two presidents, but it's not like Lax shared that with anyone)

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

The President's drive and the surrounded area flavor for everyone else

Limo passes down an empty clean well lit by powerful halogen lights. The Builds partially built into the ground tower upwards like skyscrapers reaching the Icy covering of the city. Soldiers patrol the streets with families children and street vendors. The buildings are built in a similiar style to city buildings however due to no wind being in the underground diplomacy district they do not sway and large diagonal supports come down from the ceiling and up from the ground fixing the buildings in place.

As the limo passes the residential bloc the road crosses over an artificial underground lake housing the district's water supply, On the edges of the lake the green of farms and of the agriculture district and several nuclear reactors can be seen.

After passing the lake the ceiling opens and the sight of the large and imposing diplomacy building comes into view through the snowfall. The contrast between the quiet underground community and the older section of the diplomacy district is staggering. Snowplows are a constant sight clearing snow and ice into the areas near the powerplants where it will be melted and purified into fresh water for farming and other means. The Limo passes through a military checkpoint where their papers are checked and cleared with John Flak Personally and the limo is allowed to continue into a roofed road into the NIC diplomacy Building. Propaganda signs alone the walls of the tunnel read as follows

"Where were you, When the blizzard struck? Sign up for the snowplow corps today"

*Picture of an NIC Indigo team member*
"This is your brother, Your father, your sister, your son, He fights for YOUR freedom"

"Global Warming Got you down?, Living here never felt so cool"

"Indianna jones had it right, The fridge IS the place to be"

Soon the limo arrives at the parking lot entrance where it is cleared again by two Men wearing White and red uniforms with an olive branch symbol on each sleeve.
an overhead sign reads
"National Imperial Diplomacy and Relief Center: Warm hearts in a cold world"

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

Update, Onyx added to trade agreements through the polar league

And GLAU added to trade agreement becuase they are playing again

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

The NIC has cleared a floor of the world tower for the 1st Magnus Australlia Peace meeting.

The meeting will be held once all Participating nations arrive.

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

A NAR transport plane with diplomatic transponder and markings lands and Colonel Paul Tucker disembarks. He goes to the tower.

https://nations.forumotion.com

laxspartan007

*President Henry arrives in a Diplomatic State Jet and arrives at the meeting*

*Henry takes a seat and awaits something to happen*

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

((Mister Host NIC Person. Get off your ass and start the meeting.))

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

John Flak enters the meeting room taking the head seat the the negotiation table The NAR diplomat and the UUS diplomat seated to his sides across from one another.

The doors are shut

"The first Magnus-Australlia peace Summit has begun"

"Now then, Let me lead off by saying that This war between your two nations needs to stop for the sake of everyone here and the people they represent"

laxspartan007

"well the UUS provoked no war with the NAR"

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Tucker responds, "That is a lie. The UUS attacked a peaceful neighbor of the New Australian Republic. Furthermore, they continued to interfere with our neighbors and region after I had warned them that we did not like their presence. The UUS was entirely aware that NAR wasn't happy about their meddling in southeast Australia. We told them there would be consequences and demanded them to cease hostilities against independents in AU40. In addition to this, the UUS government attempted to undermine our authority in one of our own territories by contacting the local government there. If these actions weren't enough, I was threatened by UUS personnel when leaving their country. I was told to land in UUS territory or shot down, and I was in a diplomatic transport plane."

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

John flak sits up

"Do you deny these claims President henry?"

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

"These are facts."

41National Imperial Coalition World Tower - Page 2 Empty Re: National Imperial Coalition World Tower Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:51 pm

laxspartan007

"These are facts, the only detail i must bring up is that i didnt mean to contact YOUR territory, their was a mix up in regions that i am apologetic for but take responsability for"

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"As far as i see it, if you have no counter claim. Then the UUS should evacuate australlia immediatly and for both of you to agree to a seize fire"

laxspartan007

"here is the counter claim, if the NAR had interests in the region, they should have just claimed a Guarantee on that territory, and also we attacked because the territory told us to"

"The reson the Diplomatic plane was told to land was simply because the plane happened to be inside UUS airspace while we were at war with them, they didnt have permission at that time to be in our airspace"

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"Staked a claim!? You fired weapons off less than 300 miles away from thier territory and made no attempt to inform the NAR of this incident"

"Diplomatic aircraft are also considered to be immune to petty national rivalries and wars, They are not to be shot down"

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

"I hardly think that defiance against a battle force encroaching on territorial waters counts as an invitation to be invaded! In addition, NAR shouldn't need to make guarantees to be a good neighbor. In response to the UUS representative's claim that I was in their airspace while at war, this may be true; however, I had been cleared to land in UUS to conduct diplomatic relations, and I was ON MY WAY OUT when I was threatened."

laxspartan007

"you only were cleared to land, there was no clearance to take off, and we also dont like an enemy aircraft in our airspace when they declare war on us"

"we had no intention on attacking, we were ready to pass the territory when they told us to attack, there was no plan to attack before hand"

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"The point stands. The UUS shall evacuate AU-40 As it as a nation made no official claim to the land, the words of an australlian tribal are hardly a reason to attack an entire city"

"For Future Purposes I would like to suggest Canberra and Au40 Be a DMZ zone"

"To protect against any future agression between the UUS and the NAR I would suggest that Au-39,36,30,32 and AU 38 are not to be attacked or invaded in any way unless prior reason and notice is given to the NAR and the province"

laxspartan007

"this is agreeable, i will have my forces pull out of the region as soon as possable, if the NAR can agree to the terms"

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

"If the local government of AU40 feels this is a just decision, NAR will support them."

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

"Very-well i will send for a representative or word from the government of AU-40 and run the treaty past them"
"I will have paperwork written up write away"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum