IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs

+6
BALLINMONK
dragoon9105
Rotaretilbo
laxspartan007
CivBase
BBJynne
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 03, 2011 1:36 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

I have to do some school stuff, so I don't have time to do any srs updating, meaning that constant PM flow just means that ppl's PMs go die in a fire because of the arbitrary 50 PM inbox limit.

I guess you can consider this a Game-Pause

Last edited by BBJynne on Thu May 05, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://nations.forumotion.com

2I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 03, 2011 1:41 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Can we still do production? >.>

EDIT: Nevermind. That's a bad idea.

3I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 pm

laxspartan007

i would think so but just dont send BB PMs about production, or edit it in your outbox so its updated...

4I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 03, 2011 1:42 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Save your production to word or something and send it to me later.

DO NOT SEND ME A PM FOR ANY REASON
Talk to me on TCF or something if it's super important.

5I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Wed May 04, 2011 2:41 am

Rotaretilbo

Well, you disabled PMing to you, so I can't even send you love letters over IN anymore. Sad

6I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Wed May 04, 2011 10:21 am

dragoon9105

dragoon9105

So i heard you like PMs so i sent you a pm so you can pm while you pm

7I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Wed May 04, 2011 12:34 pm

laxspartan007

Rotaretilbo wrote:Well, you disabled PMing to you, so I can't even send you love letters over IN anymore. Sad

i cant even edit some of mine so i can keep the production PM up to date...

8I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Thu May 05, 2011 8:13 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

You can send me shit again.

9I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Sat May 14, 2011 9:35 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

and again

10I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Mon May 16, 2011 5:20 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

PMs AND production frozen

11I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Mon May 16, 2011 5:22 pm

laxspartan007

why production frozen?

12I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Mon May 16, 2011 5:31 pm

BALLINMONK

SAD Face Sad

13I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Mon May 16, 2011 6:13 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

because it makes no sense that everything else does, but it doesn't.

14I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 1:34 pm

laxspartan007

Accually it makes perfect sence to keep it going, haveing something for the players to do keeps the game alive, when you stop receiveing PMs that makes the game slow but not stop, because the players still can produce and mannage their PP, thus the players are active and keeping the game alive...

and Production Points can be used and mannaged without haveing to PM you everyother day, we can easily wait untill you accept PMs again to tell you how we mannaged our Production points...

If you want to kill the game or make some players drop then yes, I understand stoping all activities on the site other than WU talks IC and without NPCs, or Player to Player Diplomacy...

15I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Rotaretilbo

Not really. Having Production continue doesn't make sense, because it means that in-game, nations can suddenly have giant armies that weren't there a moment before in a battle, or double their infrastructure. Moreover, having Production continue, but nothing else, gives a heavy advantage to economic players, since they can easily outproduce other players. It would be if just diplomacy continued (culture have the advantage) or if just battles continued (military have the advantage).

16I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 1:43 pm

laxspartan007

you notice that battles are rarely made anyway, and that the military giants in the game have a total of 2 battle threads, and one of them is for peace not land claims right?

and the one culture giant i havent seen on the site lately anyway...

and you cannot insta spawn military units anyway, it would still take that same time to move troops, and you would need BB to tell ya how much time it would be to move those troops, or wait for BB anyway...

17I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 1:50 pm

CivBase

CivBase

We have so many players that daily production PMs are filling up BB's inbox faster than he can read and approve them. Perhaps a weekly production system would be easier on BB? Just a thought.

18I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 1:50 pm

laxspartan007

also as a comparison, i have 4 battle threads, 3 of them are land claims, so if anyone would be crippled by not battle threads, it would be me, not the military players...

CivBase wrote:We have so many players that daily production PMs are filling up BB's inbox faster than he can read and approve them. Perhaps a weekly production system would be easier on BB? Just a thought.

i usually send them every 10 days or so...

19I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 3:59 pm

BALLINMONK

Maybe we should just stop playing for a week let BB catch up with what the hell is going on, cause he still has to change stuff on my nation thread but has probably not had a chance because off the giant fuck storm going on the past month, and i like the idea of weekly pp production we should start doing that.

Also we could try put specific days for stuff, say like Monday for diplomacy messages, i don't know just a thought?

20I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 5:11 pm

laxspartan007

well when he stops accepting PMs, its basicly a time for him to catch up...

21I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 6:11 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Ballin if you are talking about pp, you do that yourself.

I say diplos and battles you reply at anytime, and maybe pp distribution every 5 or so days.

But its bb's choice

22I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 6:37 pm

BALLINMONK

Baconsen wrote:Ballin if you are talking about pp, you do that yourself.

I say diplos and battles you reply at anytime, and maybe pp distribution every 5 or so days.

But its bb's choice
Really? I thought BB was suppose to do that since he was the moderator and those spots are for the moderator to fill out i thought?

23I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm

laxspartan007

it was, untill it became to much for him to do, all you need to do is make shure BB (and other players) can dobble check it, so you can go updatse your PP and econ, but make shure you have all your econ buildings, pop. happieness buildings and trades listed (trades in diplo thread tho)

24I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm

BALLINMONK

laxspartan007 wrote:it was, untill it became to much for him to do, all you need to do is make shure BB (and other players) can dobble check it, so you can go updatse your PP and econ, but make shure you have all your econ buildings, pop. happieness buildings and trades listed (trades in diplo thread tho)
Thank you kind sir

25I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Empty Re: I AM NOW ACCEPTING PMs Tue May 17, 2011 7:02 pm

laxspartan007

no problem

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum