IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

German Empire, Girbraltar, UUS Operations: SEA 19, 16

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

MAP: https://2img.net/h/i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg215/BBJynne/SEABattle.jpg

German Forces (Rotaretilbo)
1 Armored Personnel Carrier w/ Propoganda Officer
4 Light Tanks
2 Medium Tanks
2 Heavy Tanks
1 Tiger III
2 Mobile Howitzers
1 Mobile Rocket Artillery Pieces
3 Mobile Anti-Tank Guns
9 Support Infantry
3 Armored Multirole Transport Vehicles
1 Infantry Mobility Vehicle
1 Infantry Mobility Vehicle (TOW)
1 Infantry Mobility Vehicle (SAM)
1 Scout Drone
1 Armed Drone
1 Aircraft Carrier
1 Cruiser
2 Destroyers
2 Frigates
2 Submarines
2 Transports
8 Landing Craft
4 Fighters
2 Strike Fighters
1 Gunship
2 Mobile Flak Guns
1 Mobile Point Defense Gun

WEU20 Forces (German Control)
2 Assault VTOLs
1 Turtle Ship

Indochinese Forces (NPC)
Militia
4th Armor
6th Armor
14th Motorized Rifle
17th Motorized Rifle
54th Motorized Rifle
80th Motorized Rifle
81st Armor
92nd Airborn
300th Artillery
310th Artillery

Chinese Forces (NPC)
3rd Intervention
4th Intervention

Armed State of Thailand Forces (NPC)
Hurp

Last edited by BBJynne on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

https://nations.forumotion.com

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Gibraltaria Forces (tiny tim)
3 Light Warships (Frigate)
2 Medium Warships (Destroyer)
1 Heavy Warships (Cruiser)
5 Gauss Tanks

Warships are attached to German Naval Forces
Gauss Tanks are attached to German Ground Forces

UUS Task Force (Laxspartan)
Minotaur x2
Heavy Tank x2
Armored Anti-Tank x2
Medium Tank x1

UUS Task Force is directly Southwest of Phnom Penh, halfway between it and the shore, heading northwest

Rotaretilbo

Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:I have been informed that you are not here to engage the Thai, despite having declared war on them. If this is indeed the case, then for what purpose are you here in Southeast Asia?

BB, I know I ask much, but can I get a close in battle map of the border itself, as well as a basic idea of what the various NPC groups consist of?

The German/Gibraltarian fleet is to meet up with the Chinese fleet and aid the Chinese 1st Intervention and Chinese 5th Intervention forces, as well as to help protect the Chinese fleet.

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Meh, I'll send you and Tim PMs with Indochinese and Chinese numbers and Thai estimates since you're coordinating with them.
Not right now tho, I don't feel like it.

laxspartan007

Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:I have been informed that you are not here to engage the Thai, despite having declared war on them. If this is indeed the case, then for what purpose are you here in Southeast Asia?

"The UUS is moveing in position to help the coilation ground forces"

Rotaretilbo

Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:As you helped against the Thai aircraft in the Gulf? Forgive me if I am skeptical of your intentions here.

laxspartan007

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:As you helped against the Thai aircraft in the Gulf? Forgive me if I am skeptical of your intentions here.
we were outnumbered and didnt want our transports and the ground force to be destroyed before it got to the destination...forgive me if i was being realistic

Rotaretilbo

Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:Outnumbered by fleeing, damaged Thai aircraft that were being chased down after an attack on Indochinese forces. I find it hard to believe that you would have been outnumbered if they were all operational.

laxspartan007

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:Outnumbered by fleeing, damaged Thai aircraft that were being chased down after an attack on Indochinese forces. I find it hard to believe that you would have been outnumbered if they were all operational.

i didnt want to go back on my word, but i couldnt expect you to understand that...

Rotaretilbo

Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:And now that you have given the Thai your word, as you claim, what do you intend to do with your military presence here?

laxspartan007

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:And now that you have given the Thai your word, as you claim, what do you intend to do with your military presence here?
"I gave them my word i wouldnt attack them at that moment in time, not that i wouldnt attack them ever, and how would you know about transmissions the UUS sent out?"

Rotaretilbo

Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:Perhaps because you've been broadcasting on all frequencies, so everyone hears your transmissions. Or perhaps because you specifically told us just earlier that you didn't want to go back on your word regarding not attacking the Thai.

laxspartan007

Rotaretilbo wrote:
Message to Utopian Commanders wrote:Perhaps because you've been broadcasting on all frequencies, so everyone hears your transmissions. Or perhaps because you specifically told us just earlier that you didn't want to go back on your word regarding not attacking the Thai.

"perhaps, but eather way, the UUS is in the fight now"

laxspartan007

*Armor Regiment 2 Moves tword the IndoChinese owned capital*

Armor Regiment 2:
Medium Tank x1
Light Tank x2
Scout x1

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Vroom Vroom, things move

laxspartan007

*Armor Regiment 2 moves ONTO the runway of the IndoChinese*

*Armor Regiment 1 moves directly behind the Indochinese armor formations and awaits thai targets*

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

((Note: until Tim says otherwise, Gibraltarian Forces are attached to, and under German Control))

Armor Regiment 1 (UUS)moves up and waits behind Indochinese Armor.

Armor Regiment 2 (UUS)moves toward Indochinese Air Base just northwest of Phnom Penh. Near the city, the Regiment is halted by soldiers of the 70th Motorized Rifle.
"UUS Forces, you are trespassing in Indochinese Coalition military operating zone. Remove yourselves from Phnom Penh area."

German Fleet reinforces western Chinese fleet and sends air forces to support 1st and 5th Chinese Interventions.

Most German ground forces fight the Thai, focusing 45th Thai regulars, with suppression on 22nd Regulars.

Aufklärungsbattalion III (GERMAN) remains in Phnom Penh, rather than advancing to the front.

Indochinese ground forces on the front perform general assault and push.

Northernmost Indochinese Fleet moves closer to nearest Thai fleet. Its aircraft spot for its missile attacks, and perform attacks of their own.

Thailand missile bases spread attacks between Indochinese and Chinese still.

laxspartan007

shure i guess...

"The UUS demands you take into accout the needs of the general population of SEA 19 and not your own claims, let your population choose who it wants to rightfully govorn, not just have your supporters represent the entire nation of people"

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Armor Regiment 1 (UUS) follows Indochinese advance.

Armor Regiment 2 (UUS)
The soldiers of the Indochinese 70th Motorized Rifle are not idealists, nor do they worry themselves about demands from UUS forces. "Failure to leave this area will be seen as a hostile action."

German Fleet and Western Chinese Fleet's combined air forces support the 1st and 5th Chinese Interventions. Intervention Forces attack Thai 10th and 12th Guards, and with air support are able to push them back toward southern Thai missile base.

Most German ground forces fight the Thai, focusing 45th Thai regulars, with suppression on 22nd Regulars. Indochinese ground forces on the front perform general assault and push.

Thai 45th Regulars surrender to German Forces.
Thai 22nd Regulars rout.
Indochinese 81st Armor takes massive losses pushing the center of the Thai positions, but the bravery of this unit is an example to others, who follow their advance and secure their gains. (4th and 6th Armor relieve 81st)
Thai 82nd Guards retreat from 4th/6th Armor.
Indochinese 310th Artillery comes under heavy missile attack and is suppressed. Thai airstrike follows and breaks the unit, which scatters.
Thai 71st Fire Support ceases engaging and starts to move away, as it is in an exposed position now.

Aufklärungsbattalion III (GERMAN) chills in Phnom Penh.

Northernmost Indochinese Fleet (and air elements), Western Chinese Fleet, and German Fleet attack Thai fleets near Western Chinese fleet's position.
[Indochinese Losses: 1 Destroyer, 1 Frigate, 2 Fighters, 4 Bombers
Thai losses: 1 Carrier, 2 Cruisers, 2 Destroyers, 1 Frigate 6 Fighters, 6 Bombers]

At the southernmost Thai-Controlled Missile Base, the air burns. It twists and roils. The air flashes, expands rapidly, the shock-wave devastating personnel in the open, and breaking anything not strong enough to withstand it. With repeated pulses, concrete in the base shatters, and a few buildings collapse. Missile launchers and fuel explodes, leading to the loss of more personnel and equipment. Eventually, after several more flashes, the storm subsides, leaving the base's wreckage in its wake.

Remaining Thailand missile bases focus the Indochinese Coalition naval and ground forces.

laxspartan007

Armor Regiment 2 responds

"so be it, the UUS will not help with the advance then"

then moves back to Armor Regiment 3

Armor Regiment 1 moves to the Port

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

((What is Armor Regiment 3?))

UUS forces are not molested as they travel.

German Communications:
Code:
Broadcast to the Thai people noting the collapse of the Thai line, reminding them of the unnecessary nature of this entire war, and demanding that King Nabhalai II, rightful ruler of Thailand, be released and General Kavila surrender immediately. Call upon the citizens of Thailand to rectify this whole situation, so that this war can stop before any more brave men and women of the Thai Armed Forces are killed because of the whim of some crazy Thai general.

Offer Kavila the chance to surrender. One last chance to surrender conditionally. If he surrenders now, the German Empire will be willing to negotiate with him concerning a surrender. If he refuses now, the only surrender that will be accepted by the German Empire in the future will be an unconditional one.

Germany accepts surrender of 45th Regulars and secures prisoners, treating them well.

Some 22nd Regulars surrender as they are overtaken by German forces, others rout deeper into Thai territory.

German ground forces perform attack on Thai flank (28th Armored Cavalry) and break upon it. The devision solidly holds out for heavy losses, and eventually is overwhelmed, as it is also under pressure from Indochinese frontal attack and mixed artillery fire.

82nd Guards retreat to Bangkok (airbase).

14th Guards attempt to withdraw, but are overrun by Indochinese Armor and Motorized Rifle. 14th Guards surrenders to Indochinese forces.

10th and 12th Guards withdraw to destroyed missile base.
1st and 5th Chinese Interventions slowly advance after them.

laxspartan007

my bad, Support Regiment 1

Support Regiment 1 is set up with:

Light Tank x1
APC x1 (w/ Support Infantry x1)
Scout(TOW) x1
Scout x2
Mobile AA x2

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

71st Fire Support retreats to Bangkok (2nd airforce/airbase)
82nd Guards retreats to Bangkok
11th Guards
10th & 12th Guards dig in and wait for Chinese interventions.

Northern Forces
(63rd reg, 78th reg, 79th reg, 33rd guard, 46th guard)
fight indochinese in the north

1st Air Force runs failed attack on Indochinese fleet. [Lost 4 Bombers, 3 Fighters]
2nd Air Force covers retreating ground forces.

German/Indochinese ground forces pursue retreating Thai.

UUS do w/e

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

General Mongkol of the 2nd Air Force has assumed command of 71st Fire Support and 82nd Guards.
After communicating with German leadership, he has decided to offer the conditional surrender of his forces to UUU forces.

1. Thai soldiers will disarm and be allowed to return to their homes and families, rather than being held as prisoners of war any longer.
2. Thailand remains independent and is not ruled by any foreign power.
3. General Kavila holds sole blame for any war crimes that may have been committed during this war, as they were either committed at his order, encouragment, or example.

Northern Forces
(63rd reg, 78th reg, 79th reg, 33rd guard, 46th guard)
Surrender to Indochinese, seeing that they have no support to the south near Bangkok.

10th & 12th Guards, hearing of the surrender of the entire northern army, disband before Chinese arrive at their position.

11th Guards and 1st Air Force in Ratchaburi remain on alert and active.

laxspartan007

Support Regement 1 goes to the port...

Armor Regement 2 goes to the large airfeild (or stays there whatever)

Armor Regement 1 moves tword the back of the indo chineese forces, scouting to see what is between them and the king...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum