IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rutine Diplomacy Saves

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rutine Diplomacy Saves Empty Rutine Diplomacy Saves Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:16 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

SEATH - NEA01

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
*Request a distance communications line if possible*

Communications received and accepted. "State your purpose, Superior?"

_________________________________________-

[[Kasrkin Seath wrote:
"We would like to arrange a meeting between your government and ours. You are welcome to send diplomats to Superior, if you wish. Otherwise we could send ours to your nation."]]

"The ancient and sacred land cannot accept outsiders into it, so we shall send a priest to speak with you."

A representative of NEA01 comes to Superior.

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
*I am assuming that the priest has arrived*

"Greetings, welcome to Superior. We have requested this meeting because we wish to know about our neighbors, to learn about them. We feel that this is vital to our interactions in the future."

"To understand our ways, you must understand our history.
Thousands of years ago, a great empire ruled the lands of the North. The traditions of this empire have been preserved over the eons by a sacred order of priests, hidden from the eyes of the 'Native Americans' and later the Canadian people. Recently, the signal of great future shown brightly in the skies, flaring upwards with the migration to the stars. Seeing this, High Priest Mordostro revealed our order to the people in what is now NEA01. We have taught the people the ancient traditions of our order, and brought about a new paradise, modeled on that of old. To preserve it from outside corruption, we do not allow foreigners access to the territory, lest it be tainted."

The priest's excitement shows in his withering eyes, "the future will behold the wonders of the ancient sect, and all will be enlightened!"

Kasrkin Seath wrote:
"Im surprised no one in Superior, let alone the entire northern part of the continent has heard of your sect before. Could you explain to me what this paradise you speak of is, the old and the new? And... what are the goals of your people?"

"The ignorant do not know because they do not wish to know. It would unsettle their lives. We have moved to re-introduce the sacred traditions to the people, so that they too may share in our happiness being one with the ancient ways. We must preserve them forever and keep them pure."

Seath wrote:
"Alright... do you foresee there being peaceful relations between our people's in the future?"

"There is no reason why Superior and the Sacred Ancient Order may not have peace together. We can arrange for an alliance, but trade cannot occur, nor can any outsiders enter the Sacred Territory of NEA01. We must preserve the purity of the traditions."

If you want, you may add NEA01 as an ally. You can call on them to support you, even when you're not attacked. Depending on how they see the severity of matters, they may or may not help you.
They will always help if you actually get invaded, though.

https://nations.forumotion.com

2Rutine Diplomacy Saves Empty Re: Rutine Diplomacy Saves Thu May 05, 2011 2:04 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

BBJynne wrote:
Tylertlat wrote:
"Usonia respects your descion, but we would still like to offer you trade, or should your nation grow large enough, membership in the GLC."

I want to talk to 22 now

You can get trade with that nashun.

You can talk to 22. The five members of head council of NEA22 enter. Intelligence says that they run a big brother state, and limit the freedoms of their people, but still provide for them economically and militarily.

I want to run the Bigger Fish project, a collaboration of Operation Hallmark Operation Blacklight. This is a mission to gain some form of confidential intelegence on 22 in order to impress them. This is high priority.
BBJynne wrote:

Tylertlat wrote:

()()()()()()()()()()()()
Regarding Operation Cold reception (sping on UUS), have my agents steal samples of all viral strains, and VERY CAREFULLY smuggle them to Usonia, where vaccines will be researched at my biological research center.

The team infiltrates the biological center. They get jobs as interns and such, with minor access to the materials. Another group readies itself for a night entrance and just grab everything after the interns discover the layout and where everything is.
A few nights later, the team gears up and goes in. They avoid contact with guards and scientists, and manage to get samples of some of the materials.
They don't have the ability to analyze them yet, but send samples back to Usonia.

((PM me again for results from tests))

Run the test, have my bio-research center attempt to create antidotes or vaccines, and have the agent at the UUS research center remain under-cover.

BBJynne wrote:

Tylertlat wrote:

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
First I heard of the fence. If there's a chance my crew are still alive, can they just cut it? Also, how the hot-air ballon doing?

Um...
I must have never sent it... maybe.... >.> I know I wrote it.

Basically, the forward team came across a large, sleek, black metal fence. It was like 14 ft tall or something, and the main beams were strong looking. There was also a fine mesh on it.
The bars were spaced out so a man couldn't quite fit through.
The captain of forward team thought about trying to get over the fence, or dig under, or just travel along it until a gate or hole.

The forward team has completely lost communication equipment by now, and send a small group back to tell the main body at the base that they can no longer communicate.

The main body is either chillin' at the base or heading toward the forward team.

Hot air balloon is still going toward the last known location of helicopter, not seen anything interesting yet.

Alright, send runners or radio orders to all teams to return to the base and await the results from the hot air balloon.

BBJynne wrote:

You can talk to 22. The five members of head council of NEA22 enter. Intelligence says that they run a big brother state, and limit the freedoms of their people, but still provide for them economically and militarily.

I want to run the Bigger Fish project, a collaboration of Operation Hallmark Operation Blacklight. This is a mission to gain some form of confidential intelegence on 22 in order to impress them. This is high priority.
Civil Liberties and privacy in NEA22 are unheard of. The government keeps tabs on its citizens, claiming it for their protection. They citizens do have political freedom to elect new leaders, though. The country's moral code seems to revolve around extreme loyalty to the state, and an almost unreal acceptance of its policies.
The Head Council is made of five wealthy, elderly, white males, with educated backgrounds.

Gentlemen, I'm sure you have all seen the financial aspects and the risk analysis displays in the booklets. Now, before I go any further, I want to assure you that these walls are hollow. Within the walls is a vibrating membrane and a radiometric field derived from atmospheric receptions. In other words, this room is safe. I know that you will appreciate this, as Usonia and your country are very much alike. We are societies that value the quality of life for our citizens, allow our citizen ultimate control of these societies, and are aware of the benefits of clandestine research. The only real difference is the greater size of Usonia and that Usonia is extroverted in it's research, whereas your nation is introspective. As such, I believe your nation would fit perfectly in the puzzle that is Usonia. Should you except our offer, your intelligence service would be availed of the objectively greater resources of Usonia's own Office of Foreign Affairs. Likewise, you would be protected not only by Usonia but by the entire GLC, militarily. Free from external threat, I believe you would be even better able to pursue utopia. The only thing we'd ask is that your borders be more open to the influx and outflow of peoples and ideas, however, if our research is accurate (and I'd presume your gives the same indication) this would result in a net benefit to your state, both as a safety valve for malcontents and a mean for like-minded individuals to arrive in your society. For these reasons, I urge you to accept annexation by Usonia.

BBJynne wrote:

Tylertlat wrote:

BBJynne wrote:

Tylertlat wrote:

()()()()()()()()()()()()
Regarding Operation Cold reception (sping on UUS), have my agents steal samples of all viral strains, and VERY CAREFULLY smuggle them to Usonia, where vaccines will be researched at my biological research center.

The team infiltrates the biological center. They get jobs as interns and such, with minor access to the materials. Another group readies itself for a night entrance and just grab everything after the interns discover the layout and where everything is.
A few nights later, the team gears up and goes in. They avoid contact with guards and scientists, and manage to get samples of some of the materials.
They don't have the ability to analyze them yet, but send samples back to Usonia.

((PM me again for results from tests))

Run the test, have my bio-research center attempt to create antidotes or vaccines, and have the agent at the UUS research center remain under-cover.

In secure Usonian labs, government scientists analyze the samples. They find two different types of biological products.
The first causes extreme arousal in humans, to the point of being debilitation.
The second causes death in 48 hours.

A further intelligence report from the field agents reveals that UUS had not begun full research or production of their compound, but was merely looking in possibilities of possible weapons. These were never fully researched or put into production.

Have my scientist tenetively begin research on the compounds, and the undercover interns keep an eye out for new developments.

BBJynne wrote:

Tylertlat wrote:

BBJynne wrote:

Tylertlat wrote:

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
First I heard of the fence. If there's a chance my crew are still alive, can they just cut it? Also, how the hot-air ballon doing?

Um...
I must have never sent it... maybe.... >.> I know I wrote it.

Basically, the forward team came across a large, sleek, black metal fence. It was like 14 ft tall or something, and the main beams were strong looking. There was also a fine mesh on it.
The bars were spaced out so a man couldn't quite fit through.
The captain of forward team thought about trying to get over the fence, or dig under, or just travel along it until a gate or hole.

The forward team has completely lost communication equipment by now, and send a small group back to tell the main body at the base that they can no longer communicate.

The main body is either chillin' at the base or heading toward the forward team.

Hot air balloon is still going toward the last known location of helicopter, not seen anything interesting yet.

Alright, send runners or radio orders to all teams to return to the base and await the results from the hot air balloon.

Forward team hasn't received the runners yet, but doesn't do anything at the fence but wait around perplexed. They consider their options. (you can control them)

The hot air balloon passes their position on its way to the last known position of helicopter. They watch it soar over the fence. It disappears into the distance, though it seemed to have erratic movement just as it was leaving sight.

From the balloon, the crew surveys the land below. They spot a large clearing with black, sleek metallic, tall objects in the trees surrounding. Their communications equipment goes entirely broken and they see the ground in the clearing moving. "THE EARTH IS OPENING... WE'RE GONNA BE KILLED BY DEMONS FROM HELL! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!" one of the crew shouts in terror. Small black objects on trails reach up to the balloon. They puncture the balloon, and the hot air begins to escape rapidly. "We're going down!" captain says, "prepare yourselves for whatever awaits below!!!" The balloon jerks and wavers as it begins its decent. They manage to land it roughly in the trees, and the crew hurriedly gathers their equipment and gets away from the landmark, into the forest.
They gather their bearings, and think about their next moves. (you can control thenm)

The forward teams would move until blocked by the fence, then set up defensive postions. That is, until they saw the Hot-Air ballon go down. If possible, they would attempt a rescue mission. If not, they would return to base. Likewise, the Air ballon crew would attempt to contact base, before regarding their maps, taking bearing, and stealthily moving towards the nearest allied forces.

BTW, was my flak too far away to be of assistance?

3Rutine Diplomacy Saves Empty Re: Rutine Diplomacy Saves Thu May 12, 2011 3:27 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

[[(GAUZ) Transmission wrote:
TO the commonwealth of SEA 32
FROM Sumiko Watoga of the Empire of Japan

Hello, I am requesting a meeting be held between myself and a representative of your nation to discuss an opportunity the Empire would like to offer to the commonwealth of this territory.]]

A poor-quality transmission comes to Sumiko Watoga from SEA 32.

[[Code:
FROM SEA32 Outside Overseer

Sumiko Watoga, it would be my pleasure to conduct a meeting with you in SEA32. You will be my guest of honor, and of course I would hear your offer.

Outside Overseer of the SEA32 Mechisphere]]

Gauz wrote:
Sumiko lands on the territory and waits to be recepted by whoever answered her message.

Sumiko Watoga looks out from her place in her aircraft as it flies over the cityscape on its way to an airfield. Steam rises from the factories along the river, a slew of barges moving to and fro with their loads. A great telescope dominates the city's center, reaching for the heavens and projecting its gaze ever further. An unusual network of metal pipes runs through the city, in what appears to be an above-ground fluid distribution network. White steam releases from structures along the pipes. Eventually, Sumiko's aircraft lands on the Aeromechi Airstrip just on the edge of the city. She and any aides dismount and move out, to be greeted by the Outside Overseer himself.
"Rising Sun, welcome to the Mechisphere!"

Gauz wrote:
Sumiko composes herself and greets the overseer, "Yes, thank you for the greeting. May I ask you what is the Mechisphere?"

The Outside Overseer seems eager to respond, "The Mechisphere is the society we have created on this island! Using innovation and technology, we have transformed it into a territory to be proud of, and it shows. We've harnessed unique procedures to drive us into the bright future."

Gauz wrote:
Sumiko smiles warmly and speaks in a soothing voice, "Ah yes, it is something awesome to behold." Sumiko's smile fades and she adopts a more stern look on her face, "As impressive as The Mechisphere and all this technology is, it would be logical to invest in some form of protection to keep it safe, right? There are threats to your mechisphere outside this territory."

Outside Overseer seems taken aback, "Well I... that is to say, we don't antagonize anyone. They should have no reason to interfere with all that we have accomplished, right?"

Gauz wrote:
"We don't really know the intentions of other nations. The UUS annex a pacific island territory north of their New Zealand territories. They also annex SEA 19 for no real reason other than for their personal gain.

I want to offer the Mechisphere an alliance between Japan and the people of this territory. It would be hypocritical of me to ask you to intergrate with our nation, so we'll just make that deal. Our goal is really to protect the asian people as best as we can from foriegners. That is the main purpose of the KTZ, the asian nations league. We recently intergrated with the Commonwealth of SEA 33 and 34 for the very same reasons. We compromised that if they intergrate with the Japanese Empire then the people shall continue to run the local government as they pleased.

I will offer the intergration, however if you do not like that idea then you can instead chose to be apart of an alliance with trade benifits. If you were to intergrate there would be more financial support for your people, as it would be an extension of the empires territory. There would be more immediate defenses, as we could garrison military. The benifits of alliance would be perhaps more freedoms to the local government, as there would be no possible constraint of a federal government.

What do you say?"

Outside Overseer responds, "I have authority to make an alliance, and I believe that it would be beneficial and wise to do so. I will speak to the Master Farseer on your behalf on the subject of integration, but I do not think we will accept to that offer."

*time passes, outside overseer talks to farseer*

"The Mechisphere of SEA32 is proud to accept Rising Sun Japan as an ally! We will not integrate at this time, but will support you in matters of military and economy, and shall trade with you as well. We expect the same support from Rising Sun Japan"

You should add SEA32 as an ally and trading partner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum