IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

People's Republic of The Bering Strait Diplomacy

+3
nocbl2
Baconsen
Elabajaba
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elabajaba

Description:
TBD

Faction standings:
Alaskan Nation – Neutral
Eagleland – Indifferent
United States of America – Indifferent
Esse Cartel – Indifferent
Federated States of Bolivia – Indifferent
Saharan Confederacy – Indifferent
Victoria – Indifferent
Finland – Neutral
France – Neutral
Democratic People’s Republic of Sibaristan – Neutral
Republic of Asia – Neutral
Greater Persian Union – Indifferent
Empire of Tears – Indifferent
Manchuria – Indifferent
China – Indifferent
New Guinea – Indifferent

Trading Agreements:
Empire of the Rising Sun
The German Empire
GLAU
The URS
Soiet Republic of the Moscow Union
UPSA
Superior
Usonia
UUS
Aldonia
Manchuria
NUCA

Allies:
Empire of the Rising Sun
Manchuria

War:

Guarantees:

Non-Aggressive Pacts:
Empire of the Rising Sun
Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union
UUS

Last edited by Elabajaba on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 13 times in total

Baconsen

Baconsen

*An UPSA diplomat appears in front of the government building.*

Elabajaba

The UPSA diplomat is led into an office, where he is greeted by El Presidente, who offers the diplomat a cigar and asks what the diplomat wishes to discuss.

nocbl2

A URS diplomat arrives, requesting an audience.

Elabajaba

The URS diplomat is given an audience with the heir apparent, who politely asks what the URS diplomat wishes to discuss.

nocbl2

"Our great nation wishes to initiate trade with you, good friend! By the way, my name is Yuverzenitiki. You can call me Yuvee."

Elabajaba

"We accept the offer of trade, and look forward to doing business with you in the future."

Baconsen

Baconsen

Elabajaba wrote:The UPSA diplomat is led into an office, where he is greeted by El Presidente, who offers the diplomat a cigar and asks what the diplomat wishes to discuss.
The UPSA diplomat takes the cigar with a smile and exchanges salutations.

"My nation sent me here to discuss trade between our nations. We wish to open a trade route."

Elabajaba

"We accept the offer of trade, and wish you well in any endeavors you perform in the future." El President says, between puffs on his cigar.

Death no more

*A representative from the GLAU arrives at the embassy of the People's Republic and proposes a trade agreement.*

Elabajaba

The People's Republic of the Bering Strait accepts your offer of trade.

Kasrkin Seath

*Superior requests to establish a trade route*

Elabajaba

Kasrkin Seath wrote:*Superior requests to establish a trade route*
The People's Republic of the Bering Strait accepts your offer of trade.

Tylertlat

The Usonian State Department makes contact and sets up a meeting. On the day of that meeting, a single representative, well attired, arrives and makes his way to the person this concerns. He comes with one goal, to ensure open trade (a trade agreement).
"So, as you are probably aware, I am here for one broad topic. I wish to establish open borders for our citizen and trade good, so that properly check goods and people with legitmate passports won;t be thwarted by political machinations beyond their control. Will you help us take this small step to make the world a better place?"

laxspartan007

nm

Last edited by laxspartan007 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Elabajaba

Tylertlat wrote:The Usonian State Department makes contact and sets up a meeting. On the day of that meeting, a single representative, well attired, arrives and makes his way to the person this concerns. He comes with one goal, to ensure open trade (a trade agreement).
"So, as you are probably aware, I am here for one broad topic. I wish to establish open borders for our citizen and trade good, so that properly check goods and people with legitmate passports won;t be thwarted by political machinations beyond their control. Will you help us take this small step to make the world a better place?"

We accept your offer of open trade, and the People's Republic of the Bering Strait believes it will benefit both our nations greatly.

laxspartan007

*a comm link is established from the UUS requesting trade and an NAP*

Elabajaba

laxspartan007 wrote:*a comm link is established from the UUS requesting trade and an NAP*

The People's Republic of the Bering Strait accepts both the trade agreement and the NAP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum