IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiroshima Govenment Building

+7
Rotaretilbo
Tylertlat
Kasrkin Seath
Death no more
Elabajaba
nocbl2
Gauz
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Gauz

@Rot

"May I ask why it's necessary to request an alliance if we are already both in the World Union?" responds one of the female diplomats.

@Elab

An old male diplomat wearing traditional Japanese garb replies to the Bering Strait rep., "I can see how it'd be mutually beneficial to have an alliance. I will agree to the alliance, however, our interests are in the interests of our people, meaning this relationship could one day in the future change. For now, we accept"

27Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Rotaretilbo

Gauz wrote:@Rot

"May I ask why it's necessary to request an alliance if we are already both in the World Union?" responds one of the female diplomats.

"Simply a formality. Should the charter not pass, simple membership in the World Union would not equate to alliance. And should it pass, better that we have already worked out the details."

28Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Gauz

The lady confers with the other representatives before giving the german a final answer, "We've recieved word that the Charter has in fact passed, with that being said, we accept the alliance. For as long as our people can benifit from the alliance we shall maintain it, or for as long as our leader wishes to maintain it."

29Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:40 pm

BanjoSamurai

*A Diplomat docks in a Japanese port, and a marked white Mercedes(imported) rolls out toward the Japanese Embassy.*

30Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:08 am

BALLINMONK

*A plane hailing from Greater Australian Republic ask for permission to approach and land to discuss a trade agreement and a alliance*

31Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 am

Gauz

Transmission wrote:You are cleared to land.

32Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:43 am

BALLINMONK

Gauz wrote:
*The diplomat goes up to receptionist and states his name and ask if a meeting could be set up*
" My name is Josh Thomas, i am the Foreign affair minister for the Greater Australian Republic and would like to set a meeting with one of your diplomats to see if we could come to terms on a trade agreement and a alliance"

33Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:37 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

((please refer to my diplomacy thread))

34Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Tue May 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Gauz

BALLINMONK wrote:
Gauz wrote:
*The diplomat goes up to receptionist and states his name and ask if a meeting could be set up*
" My name is Josh Thomas, i am the Foreign affair minister for the Greater Australian Republic and would like to set a meeting with one of your diplomats to see if we could come to terms on a trade agreement and a alliance"
"Aaaah John Tommy, yes, yes.... let me see here." The Receptionist types on her computer a bit then replys, "...yes, Josh Thomas, you can enter the meeting room now. Tojo Minoru will be waiting for you." She smiles and points towards the room.

35Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Tue May 03, 2011 1:39 pm

BBJynne

BBJynne
Admin

Lax I would've hoped that you realized I didn't want random bullshit in diplomacy threads, since I deleted the first attempt.
Lax, I understand that some people were in your battle thread messing around, but I also understand that I deleted those posts, so it's obviously not something to go and respond about in someone else's thread.
Gauz/Tiny Tim, don't mess with lax's battle threads.
Darth, don't quote that kind of stuff to perpetuate it.

https://nations.forumotion.com

36Hiroshima Govenment Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiroshima Govenment Building Tue May 03, 2011 6:15 pm

BALLINMONK

Gauz wrote:
BALLINMONK wrote:
Gauz wrote:
"Aaaah John Tommy, yes, yes.... let me see here." The Receptionist types on her computer a bit then replys, "...yes, Josh Thomas, you can enter the meeting room now. Tojo Minoru will be waiting for you." She smiles and points towards the room.
*G.A.R diplomat walks into room and offers a hand shake and a greeting*
"Hello my name is Josh Thomas and i have come to be a rep for the Greater Australian Republic, Thank you fro taking time to hear are offer"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum