IN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IN

Nation Building Game Site

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Viking Nation

+2
DARTH_ZTNEB
Fireforge
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New Viking Nation Empty The New Viking Nation Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Fireforge

Fireforge

Description

Faction standings (NPCs)

Trading Agreements
HRA
UUN
NUCA
German Empire [Rot]
United Peoples of South Africa [Bacon]
Denmark [Gold]
National Imperial Coalition [Drag]
United Republic of Scandinavia [Noc]
Usonia [Tyler]
Japanese Empire [Gauz]
Superior [Seath]
Soviet Republic of the Moscow Union [Ruski]
(NPCs)
Alaskan Nation
Eagleland
Federation of Bolivia
Finland
Sahara Confederacy
Victoria
Democratic People’s Republic of Sibaristan
New Guinea
Kola
Razem Milicji

Allies
HRA

War

Guarantees
HRA

Non-Aggressive Pacts
HRA
UUS

Last edited by Fireforge on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 6 times in total

2The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 pm

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

*A marked HRA chopper lands in front of the NVN Embessy and a greenhorn diplomat (trained because the HRA is more diplomatic than it intended...) steps out of the chopper. He steps inside the embessy and asks to make an appointment with a trade representitive*

3The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:28 am

laxspartan007

*A message is sent to The New Viking Nation*

"This is President Henry, i am pleased to say the UUS would like to seek a trade route and NAP from your contry"

4The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 am

Fireforge

Fireforge

@ Darth - *The secretary looks them up and down. She speaks in a voice that is far to deep and rough* "Mr. Serk is free, you may see him now"

5The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:18 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

Fireforge wrote:@ Darth - *The secretary looks them up and down. She speaks in a voice that is far to deep and rough* "Mr. Serk is free, you may see him now"

"Thank you, ma'am" *The rep procedes to Mr. Serk's office*

"Mr. Serk? I am Representitive Irwin. pleased to meet you. I'd like To set up a trade agreement, NAP, and an allied agreement. I believe both nations could benifit from this."

6The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:23 am

Fireforge

Fireforge

*Serk looks up from his papers, slightly peeved at the interruption* "Hello, Mr. Irwin. Please, take a seat. Now, we've been looking forward to interacting with your great... Heretic Country. Now, We are very prepared to enter an alliance with you, and even more so to be in a trade agreement. But we feel as though a non-aggression pact would only limit our country's growth"

7The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:29 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

"....sir, i would like to point out that with the alliance and without the NAP, then in battle, some jackoff soldier of mine or yours could shoot the guy next to him and be in the right. that hardly seems logical, yes?"

8The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 am

Fireforge

Fireforge

"Well, I suppose a NAP would be beneficial. I will gladly accept your proposal, Mr. Irwin. We look forward to future interactions with your nation. Would you like a souvineer before you go? *Serk reaches under his desk, pulling out a foot-and-a-half long dagger* "Sharp as a demon's tooth. Also, the handle can be used as a pen. You may leave now."

9The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:40 am

DARTH_ZTNEB

DARTH_ZTNEB

"Thank you, sir. I appriciate it. Also, i think it'd be in my best interest to hide this from the High Commander. He'd litteraly kill me to get it."

10The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 am

Fireforge

Fireforge

*Serk leans back in his chair, sipping from a glass of mead* "That went better than expected. Ahh well, down to buisness" *Serk picks up the phone, calls the United Utopian States* "Ahh, what an ironic name... Yes, this is the rep for the New Viking Nation. May I speak to the President?"

11The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:41 pm

laxspartan007

*He is patched through to President Henry*

"Hello, good afternoon"

12The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Fireforge

Fireforge

"Good evening, Mr. President. I would like to request that our countries enter a trade agreement, as well as a Non-Aggression Pact."

13The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

UPSA Transmission wrote:
We would like to arrange a meeting concerning a possible Trade Routes between our Nations.

14The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Fireforge

Fireforge

Baconsen wrote:

The New Viking Nation is always open to trade routes. Send a representative to our embassy at your earliest convenience

15The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:41 pm

laxspartan007

Fireforge wrote:"Good evening, Mr. President. I would like to request that our countries enter a trade agreement, as well as a Non-Aggression Pact."
"I find this agreeable, so be it"
*comm ends*

16The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:44 pm

Baconsen

Baconsen

Fireforge wrote:
Baconsen wrote:

The New Viking Nation is always open to trade routes. Send a representative to our embassy at your earliest convenience
*UPSA sends representative*
"so shall you accept our trade route?"

17The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:51 pm

CivBase

CivBase

Transmission: NVN wrote:Ambassador Vince Stalón
It is likely that your infant nation could use an economic boost and, with such high tensions in Australia, such a boost is all the more necessary. I, on behalf of the Nationally United Confederate Army, would like to request a trade agreement with the New Viking Nation.

18The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Fireforge

Fireforge

Baconsen wrote:

"We gladly accept your trade route, and look forward to future interactions"

19The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Fireforge

Fireforge

CivBase wrote:

Australia is quite the powderkeg, and i believe a trade route would benefit us both. I accept your request.

20The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:12 pm

nocbl2

A rep from the URS arrives.

21The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Fireforge

Fireforge

The receptionist greets the URS rep.
"Good afternoon, sir. Mr. Serk may see you now."

22The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:43 pm

nocbl2

*URS man walks into office*

"The URS believes trade between our two nations would be beneficial. Do you agree?"

23The New Viking Nation Empty Re: The New Viking Nation Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 am

Fireforge

Fireforge

"The NVN welcomes all trade routes. We gladly accept."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum